Like Mom and Dad

Untold Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dressing up as Disney princesses for Music Bank's Half Year Cinema Special, the girls showed off their unique charms. This day was made more special as they grabbed their fourth music show win for Secret Story of the Swan. The girls head home with smile on their faces. The members are going back to the dorm while Sakura had to record for Saku No Ki. She was with her manager when she heard someone calling her. It's Chaeyeon.


"Why?"

"Let's go home together."

"I have to record for Saku No Ki."

"I know. I'll wait for you."


Sakura smiled.


"You asked permission?"


Chaeyeon nodded.


"You might get bored waiting."

"Don't worry, I already thought of that. I'll do a Vlive. It'll surprise WIZ*ONE for sure."

"They'll be happy."

"Join me after your recording."

"I don't know. I have to record two weeks worth of Saku No Ki."

"Ah... okay. I'll be waiting then I'll end the live once you arrive."


The two went on their separate ways as Sakura entered the recording room while Chaeyeon stayed on a waiting room. Just like what she planned, she went live to surprise WIZ*ONE. It's been a long time since IZ*ONE have done it so Chaeyeon can't hide her excitement. 

After a long wait, Chaeyeon saw Sakura entered the room. She didn't hesitate to show her excitement as soon as Sakura came in. She looked so happy as if they haven't seen each other for a long time. She showed how excited she was even though they always see each other and spend more time together ever since they became roommates.

Sakura joined the live even for just a few minutes. She immediately took a bite on the food on the table. They happen to have matching clothes, white shirt and black pants. They looked so comfortable with each other as they share stories and enjoyed the short time they had with WIZ*ONE. They ended the live together and Sakura promised to go live again next time.

 

Finally, it's time to go home. On their way to their van, Sakura realized that it's their first time to appear in Vlive together, just the two of them. Chaeyeon expressed a b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter