Chapter 3

Reply 1988 - 2 Years After Sunbora Wedding
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sung Family]

“OMG, Bo Ra… really? Omo, omo... my daughter…how long has it been already? Sun Woo, has he known about this? Bo Ra ah~, how do you feel now?” – Sung omma cannot control her happy feeling. After 2 years, her dear daughter got pregnant, she gonna be a grandma. She keeps caressing Bo Ra’s hands and murmuring a lot of questions and not bother giving her daughter a second to reply.

“Omma, omma…calm down, calm down…you are that happy?”

“Of course, my daughter is a mother-in-the-making…I am surely happy! Oh, let’s wait until your dad knows about this, you will see, I will very surprised if he doesn’t turn this quarter upside down with this news!”

“Chincha? Appa has never good at hiding his happiness, he is the type pouring out everything he feels, even anger and, then he forgot everything in 3 seconds later!”

“You don’t need to tell…omma always thinks you inherited that bad habit from your father…the way you bullied Duk Sun and No Eul … “ – Sung omma suddenly stops and turns serious – “Bo Ra ah~ you should be more careful from now, bearing the first-born child is very risky…don’t ever think about hitting No Eul and Duk Sun anymore…it will make the baby in your tummy scared…who likes her mother bullying her auntie and uncle anyway!”

“Omma, I am just 1 month of pregnancy, how come you address my baby a “she”?”

“Hahaha, I guess I am too excited…anyway, Bo Ra ah~ even it’s a Babyboy or babygirl, omma just hopes that you’re always healthy and happy” – as if she just remembers – “Almost forgot, did Sun Woo know about this?”

“He has not known; I’ve just had a pregnancy test yesterday but not yet told him… I wanna give him a surprise… I think he will…”

BANGGG!!!

Bo Ra has not finished her words; a door slamming resounds, Duk Sun has been back from Taek’s house. It turns out after Sun Woo left for hospital; the group decided to have a drink later, maybe tomorrow because they want to have a true reunion with all members. Duk Sun and No Eul came inside their new apartment and called for their mom.

“Ommaaaa, we’re hungry…please give us food”

No Eul exclaims while Duk Sun darts to her mom and sister, who have been startled by their come back. Sung omma fakes an anger and hits Duk Sun arm.

“Are you crazy? Why you have to be this noisy? Your sister needs to have a good quality rest, don’t you understand that?” – she is hitting Duk Sun’s arm and throwing a warning look to her youngest son as a warning not to disturb his big sister.

“Oh my God, omma, why you’re always be like this? Sung Bo Ra is a grown up…why you take care of her like a baby…omma, unnie has got married!!! Chincha….ouchh, it’s hurt…don’t hit  me!”

“Two of you listen carefully, rascals” – Sung omma rolls her eyes to two younger children – “we should take care of your sister now! Don’t let her be upset or drive her mad!”

“You don’t need to say mom, Sung Bo Ra, she needs no reason to get mad, she can get mad all the time, even Sun Woo…” – Duk Sun raises her boring voice while No Eul chuckles.

“What Sun Woo, how dare you call your brother in law that way, use proper way to call him…aigooo!”

“Arassso, arasso!!!” – Duk Sun quickly stops her mom from hitting her again – “Omma, I know that you always complain that unnie looks not healthy and, unnie needs more good food…everything, but she can shout at us loudly, which means, she is not that weak, you know? I think she is as strong as an ox!”

“YAHHHH, YOU WANT A DEATH WISH?” – Bo Ra shouts at Duk Sun – “How dare you compare your sister with an ox? Am I your junior?”

“Bo Ra ah~ Bo Ra ah~, don’t raise your voice, sweetie” - Sung omma cannot help but sighing at Duk Sun and No Eul – “You two are too much!!! Treat your sister nicely, she’s pregnant!”

“MWORAGOYO?”

Duk Sun and No Eul opens their mouth in surprise. And, surprisingly, Duk Sun immediately forget a bickering between her and her sister just few seconds ago, she quickly turns to Bo Ra: “Chin cha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter