First fight of '97

Our Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week after the new years President Lee had brought in the final member, he was well kept. He wore his Highschool uniform and wasn't shy to smile every now and then, "Boys, this is your last member, Kim Dongwan", Dongwan gave a bow to the room and stuck his hand out for a handshake, Hyesung was the first to grab his hand, "Nice, to meet you I'm uh-" Hyesung was still adjusting to his new name, "My name is uhm, Hyesung, but I respond quicker to Steve." He smiled, "I'm Andy", Andy shot him a wave, "Do you have a Korean name?" Dongwan asked, "Yeah, Sunho." he shyly answered, "I'm Minwoo, I like your shoes", Minwoo pointed to his runners, Dongwan smiled, "I'm Choongjae, well, no, but uhm- my new name is Junjin", the quiet boy introduced, "Oh, like as in moving forward, that's meaningful! Hyesung Cheorum, Junjin Hansen!" Dongwan laughed out loud, he then landed his eyes on the broody boy standing behind Andy, "And you are?" Dongwan held his hand out again, "I'm Eric, Junghyuk, the oldest hence your leader." He replied very politly. LSM stepped into the conversation to officially introduce the team, "In the order of age, Eric, Minwoo Dongwan and Hyesung are '79 liners, Junjin '80 and Andy '81, Eric and Andy will be your main rappers, Dongwan and Hyesung our Vocalists and Minwoo and Junjin our power dancers. I've handed over your very first piece of music to your managers and they will be arranging dance and vocal training, tonight you all have dance training from 7 pm to midnight, I want this dance to be tightly knit together by the end of the week." After his little speech, he left the room. 
"Eric and Andy share a room, Hyesung and Junjin share one as well, I guess if you don't mind I will be your roommate", Minwoo smiled as he helped Dongwan carry his heavy duffle bag, "Thanks Minwoo, you have a peculiar accent, where are you from?" Dongwan asked out of curiousty. "I'm from Jeolla-do, I'm learning the Seoul saturi now. Dongwan-ssi, what is in this bag? It's so heavy?" Minwoo was lifting the bag off the ground with both his arms, "My mom packed it for me, some Chocopie, Pepero sticks, just snacks" Dongwan laughed. Minwoo nodded and moved the rest of his luggage into the room. 
It was now time for dance practice and they were given the first demo copy of "Hae gyul sah", the choreographer showed them the steps to the dance and watched as the boys picked up the moves step by step. Minwoo was the first to memorize the entire dance, he was then helping Junjin with the pre-chorus, it had been 3 hours straight of them rehearsing the peice, night has fallen and without a doubt they were tired.  The manager did not stop pushing them, they were told that they would not be given dinner if they did not perfect the base of the choreography by midnight. They continued to dance and gave every last energy cell that they had. Andy was th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter