Lady Seulgi and Bae Joohyun

Tigress
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi all, I’ve been wanting to get into writing some of my demon au inspired fics for a long while now, and I’m starting with this oneshot. This one will be about human Joohyun and Tiger demoness Seulgi. For future purposes a lot of my future fics will have tiger demoness Seulgi, but that doesn’t mean I won’t eventually branch out and make it where Joohyun is the demoness, my regular readers know I love experimenting and trying out my new ideas. But I also like to get my feet wet and test the waters too, so let’s see how this goes. Thank you 

 

Sponsor mentions:As always, thank you very much to my sponsors. I appreciate all of you so much: fabricsoftener, AvryGeist171, royalshipper2122, DTHDHR, Bernkaset, Casti1004, jasonds,  ZombieJuhyun, Rita_1211, 112714, Karasxo, falsuki, wittyadie95, Fantasiii, Km62201n, Eris78, captainsnsd, User_name1200, Androsssss, hiraiim-trash, theRequiem78, jyrus_21, Seosunny, kingdomcomes, sleepyhead, Jewster88, InformedPuppy, Fladoodlem8, ericakate, dga214, pinkpinkypin, Moonstunt, Cheorrybat, Sarcasaticree, PandaExpress69, j33200, shinneay, dmac20, Chan_94, Tashphobic, NoJamDubu, kiyomamoo, iamforeverlame, Mmm2392, CheezeeMyoui,  aya_ah98, bangton, blazeaf, Supergirl, Revelsone, madam_mac, aya_ah98, Nyssa21, Icantstandtofly, Lelouch99, tay_84, Mooncrush22, sawyer09, taeyang729, Once1864, tinybean, kaikaitheartist, Normallyotp, argonots, RedPaint, Maraga, Kasey_1432, PengusTigerClub, Shouto818, KetchupPeng, Zeliex, and Cristianul18. Thank you so much for being sponsors. :)

 





 

Young healer in training, Bae Joohyun moved around in her cabin, putting together a small carry bag of assorted dried meats, fresh vegetables, and fruits she had been saving up before carefully tying the bag and putting it into a basket. The sun is just starting to come up, but most of the village itself should be asleep still. The dark-haired woman thinks she can make it safely out of the village without anyone noticing, or asking her to where she’s going, however some people are simply nosy no matter what. She grabs her bow and arrows for safety purposes, as for the most part her village and the surrounding forest is safe enough, but one can’t ever be too careful these days. 

 

“Okay, time to go.” She gives a bit of a nod and sneaks out the back door of her cabin, as it’s easier to sneak out from this way. The people of her village would not be too kind if they knew why she was going out so often, and it wasn’t always to replenish her herb supply for healing supplements and remedies. She is still an apprentice after all, and not yet the official village healer, that owner belongs to their village leader, and her mother. But from the time she was a little girl, and first saw her mother make such a simple and quick salve to help a wounded person feel better, she knew she wanted to follow in her footsteps and be a healer too. Her mother was proud of her to say the least, Joohyun knows if her mother knew what she’s up to these days, she might not be so proud.

 

“Almost out of the village.” She thinks as she can see the beginning of the forest, this is where she must be careful. But for an entirely different reason, not from humans like herself, but from other creatures. She’s wearing light fur armor, with dark leggings underneath, and fur boots, good for moving fast and effectively. She doesn’t anticipate running into any danger, though. It never hurts to be prepared. She only needs to make it to the clearing, and it’ll be fine from there. 

 

Excitement fills the human’s body the closer she gets to the clearing. She should be waiting for her. Joohyun’s smile fades when she notices there’s no one at first, did she come for nothing? They promised to meet this morning on this day, unless there was something that prevented her love from coming, but then Joohyun would have been contacted somehow.

 

“Seulgi?” She quietly calls for her. 

 

“I’m here.” 

 

The dark-haired woman looks across the path to see Seulgi has arrived, or rather she was probably already here. The human smiles at the silvery-blonde haired woman, dressed in her full white and blue armor, detailed with the symbols of her house crest. The woman’s intense and bright golden monolid eyes focus on her and she smiles some. This is the woman she loves, and the woman she sneaks out to see every chance she gets. But, then again she has to sneak out to see her demoness lover, as the others would never approve.

 

“Hi.” Joohyun smiles back. But has yet to walk over yet. 

 

In an instant the slightly taller woman moves to her and is by the human’s side. Seulgi has her arms wrapped around the dark-haired woman’s waist and glances her over once to make sure she’s unharmed. Bae Joohyun is the most beautiful and kindest human she has ever met in all of her years. Her soft and delicate face that reminds the demoness of a human princess, some she has seen herself, with her endless dark hair, bright brown orbs, and pale skin. Seulgi felt taken by her almost immediately when they first met, only would never admit such a thing, not even to the human she had fallen in love with.

 

“I’m fine,” the healer in training promises, knowing Seulgi was probably seeing if she was alright, since she knows she sneaks out of her village to meet her. There was one time, Joohyun had been hurt by a lone wild dog, but nothing too serious that she could not heal herself. 

 

“I know,” the golden-eyed woman nods. “I like to make sure.” She lets go of Joohyun and proceeds to offer one of her hands to her. Joohyun takes the slightly larger hand and they walk off, where they can at least have some time alone to be together. 

 

“Did you get asked why you were leaving so early?” Joohyun wonders as she leaned her head on her love’s shoulder. The blonde smiles a bit more and shakes her head.

 

“No one has to ask why I leave, I'm a Lady.” Seulgi gently reminds her human of her title, and the fact that she isn’t some common demon. She is essentially royalty, and lady of her lands. They’ve had several conversations when they were getting to know one another, and Joohyun learned more about the beautiful woman, and what she was exactly. Joohyun can still remember one of their first actual talks.

 

(Flashback)

 

Joohyun didn’t know why she felt so drawn to the stranger she had helped the other day, but she did. She found herself back in the same forest in hopes of trying to find the beautiful silvery-blonde woman. Joohyun knew from the fact that the woman had golden eyes and curious light purple markings on both sides  of her face, that she was no human. Plus, she saw the claws too, when she helped bandaged her arm upon discovering the injured woman. Joohyun had no idea what sort of demon, as it wasn’t clear or obvious to her. The young woman decides to replenish her water canteen at the springs, when she sees the woman again. She’s sitting under one of the trees, dressed in full armor this time, that would suggest she is of some nobility, or of importance. Since the woman is not human, Joohyun should be scared technically.  At the same time, there doesn’t appear to be anything threatening about her, as she sits there calmly.

 

“She’s so beautiful.” Joohyun thinks as the wind blows her silvery-blonde locks across her golden eyes at that moment. 

 

“Come join me.” The woman speaks. “I’m not going to hurt you.”

 

This is the first time Joohyun is hearing her voice since helping her the other day, and she has such a soft tone to her voice, that only calms Joohyun more. There is nothing to be scared of, and so Joohyun moves closer, but does keep a bit of distance as she sits down on the grass nearby.

 

“I never had the chance to thank you, human. I’m sorry, I don’t know what to address you with.”

 

“Human.” Of course, the woman is no human, and now Joohyun has the chance to ask her what sort of demon she is.

 

“My name is Joohyun, and you’re welcome. I did what anyone would.”

 

The golden-eyed woman disagrees, as most people would not lift a finger to help one of her kind, as in turn most demons would not help humans either. However, Seulgi isn’t like most demons, and she could tell from the way Joohyun helped her that she is not like most humans either.

 

“Most humans would not have stopped to help the wounded demoness.”

 

“Demoness, you would just admit to me that easily that you are one?”

 

“I think it would be obvious what I am no, just take a look at me?” Seulgi gestures to her appearance. “It’s easier to walk around in a more human-like form that’s all, it’s less scary for your people this way.”

 

“Can I ask what is your name?”

 

The dark-haired woman finds herself more curious. She wants to know more about this beautiful demoness who is soft spoken, and if she’s not mistaken perhaps the demoness would like to know more about her too? Otherwise, why else would she just be sitting here as if waiting for her almost?

 

“Seulgi.” She answers. “Lady Seulgi.”

 

(End)


 

It was their first conversation, but Joohyun hadn’t found out what sort of demoness she was then, it took a few more conversations before Seulgi told her, or rather a pack of tigers came with Seulgi on one occasion, and the way they followed their mistress told Joohyun all she needed to know. Seulgi was a tiger demoness, and those tigers were either pets of hers, or bodyguards even, since she is royalty, demon royalty. Seulgi never brings her tigers around though, not since she noticed how absolutely terrified Joohyun appeared when she saw them. The pair sit down together underneath some shady trees in a beautiful meadow, a place that the visit often. Joohyun likes it because of the peaceful scenery, all of the flowers, and depending on the time of day they’ll either watch the sunset or sunrise together. Joohyun sits comfortably against her and Seulgi notices she hasn’t yet let go of her hand. The tigress found  out early on that her human was quite physically affectionate. As their relationship progressed, the Joohyun become more outwardly affectionate with her. She would reach for her, so they could walk with linked arms, hold hands, hug, and Joohyun liked to be close to her, as close as possible. Seulgi had to explain her awkwardness at first since she was not used to anyone being that affectionate, ever. The tigress however, was able to adjust rather quickly.

 

“I bought something for you, or us rather.” Joohyun shows her the basket that contains the food. She smiles at how golden eyes light up even more at the sight at the food, or really the meat, not so much the vegetables.

 

“I don’t like vegetables.”

 

“I know you don’t.” She smiles and leans over to kiss her lips softly. “They are good for you, you know. How else do you expect to grow up to be a strong demon, hm?” She teases and touches her cheeks in a loving manner. Seulgi thinks Joohyun is silly at times, but it’s an endearing silliness.

 

“I am already a fully grown demon, Joohyun.” She says it with mock seriousness before taking a hold of her lips. The kiss catches the dark-haired woman by surprise, yet it’s not unwanted. Seulgi’s lips are soft and addicting. Joohyun has never been able to get enough of kissing her from the moment she first felt those soft pink lips against her own. Whenever they are together like this, they have to take full advantage of the time because sometimes there is no telling when they can be together again. Joohyun always has to make sure she can sneak out of the village undetected, and despite what she says, Seulgi can’t always leave her own lands and people because she wants to. They break away for air at the same time, and Seulgi leaves a few kisses against the dark-haired woman’s forehead.

 

“How long before you need to return to your village, do you have important duties to attend to?”

 

Seulgi knows how she’s in training to become a healer. It doesn’t surprise her, since even from the way Joohyun had bandaged her wound that day she was injured, because she had been caught off-guard, something that normally doesn’t happen to the tiger demoness, she could tell the human was a natural at healing. It made no sense at the time to Seulgi why Joohyun hadn’t tried to kill her, or at least warn her village, so the other humans could come to finish her off. Instead, Joohyun had sat with her, treated the wound, and bandaged it right after, it was a most unexpected behavior indeed. Seulgi found herself taken by the beautiful and kind human, so much so that she had to know more about her. It seemed like she wasn’t the only one either, as no matter what she and Joohyun would continue to run into each other, or find one another somehow. Their meetings began like that, just two individuals running into one another, having conversations, and finding how much they enjoyed each other’s company.

 

It wasn’t long before the attraction continued to grow and develop into something more. Their meetings became more frequent and planned, to where they simply couldn’t stay away from each other, eventually a romantic relationship was formed when Seulgi admitted to her she couldn’t stop thinking about her, and Joohyun told her the same, sealing their feelings with a kiss. They have been together ever since, in secret naturally. Seulgi would love nothing more than to have Joohyun come with her, and she can be with her in her lands, but the demoness wouldn’t feel comfortable asking Joohyun to give up everything she knows simply to be with her, that would be much too selfish. Although, it’s getting more difficult to be a part from the woman she loves.

 

“I should go before the village starts getting busy, so in another hour or so I need to start heading back. I do have some training with my mother today, she’s expecting me.”

 

“It seems like we never have much time together, hm?” The golden-eyed woman says in a soft tone that doesn’t hide her disappointment about it. Joohyun is disappointed too, if it were up to her, she wouldn’t even have to sneak out of the village at all to see the woman she loves. Because for Joohyun, that’s all Seulgi is, the woman she loves. It shouldn’t matter if she has different blood in her veins, or isn’t human like her, so what? A

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter