First Snow, First Kiss: When Dreams Do Come True

First Snow, First Kiss One Shot

“Yoseob, there’s only five minutes until midnight!” I said to him.

“Yes, and then it’ll be Christmas day.” He smiled at me. His cheeks were rosy from the cold air.
 
It was late at night on Christmas Eve. Me and Yoseob (also known as the love of my life) were sitting on the roof of the dorm building. We just left the party that we were having with the other members of Beast. I wanted to catch the first snow, because snow was predicted to fall sometime tonight!
 
I sighed to myself. “Yoseob, I’ve been your best friend since forever… But, do you feel as if our friendship is growing into something more?” I asked. My cheeks were burning up. I didn’t bother to look at him. But in the corner of my eye, I saw him look at me. 
 
He chuckled. “It looks like I’m not the only one feeling that then.” He said.
 
Then all of a sudden, the bells from the nearby church started ringing! It was midnight!
 
“Merry Christmas, Yoseob!” I said, still keeping my eyes locked in front of me. I didn’t want to miss the first snow!!!
 
But since I didn’t get a reply back, I finally turned to the left… And what do I find? A kneeling Yoseob with a box in his hand. He smiled up at me.
 
“Merry Christmas, Yeobo! Now… Will you be my lady?” He asked.
 
I was caught by surprise!!! I smiled widely at him. “Of course, Yoseob!”
 
He got up from his knees, took the ring out of the box, and slid it on my right hand’s ring finger. I lifted up my hand to my face to analyze the ring more. It was a sliver ring, with a baby pink heart.
 
“It’s a very rare pink pearl.” Yoseob told me.
 
I glanced at him over my hand. “Really?” I asked.
 
I saw him nod.
 
I put my hand down and looked deep into his eyes. The corners of my mouth started to rise. Then I finally took the courage to say: “Yoseob, Saranghaeyo,” I whispered to him.
 
Yoseob began to smile. “I love you too, yeobo.” Then he began to lean forward… As he got closer, I continued to stare into his eyes… As he got close enough, I was able to see my reflection in his eyes. When our foreheads touched, he smiled at me. Right when he was about to close the gap, I saw something in the corner of my eye and pulled away.
 
“YOSEOB~! It’s the first snow!!” I got up and ran to the snow flake got too far! I succeeded to catch it! It was attached to my glove!
 
“Yoseob!! Hurry!! Come look before it melts!!” I called to him.
 
Yoseob walked to my side. He put his arm around my waist and looked at my gloved palm. “Well, look at that. It’s unique and one of a kind… Just like you,” He whispered to me.
 
The snow continued to fall… I watched as the snow landed on his hat and on his coat…
 
His warm breath hit my cheek. I felt the heat creep up into my cheeks again.
 
Then Yoseob wrapped his other arm around me and grabbed me into a hug. I laid my head in between his shoulder blade and the crook of his neck.
 
“Yeobo…” He whispered into my ear.
 
I looked up at him. Our faces were awfully close. We held each others gaze for awhile. Then he closed the gap. He laid his lips gently on mine… His lips were warm and soft… My eyes fluttered close. We just stood there in that position for almost ten seconds… Yoseob broke away. “Yeobo, I love you.” He smiled gently at me. 
 
I poked his chest lightly. “Guess what.”
 
He looked at me. “What?”
 
“Christmas day will be our anniversary day.” I smiled at him.
 
“Well, it'll make Christmas twice as special then, huh?” He said.
 
I bit my bottom lip. Smiling.
 
“Yeobo, I want us to be together forever and eternity.” Yoseob said to me.
 
“I agree.” I told him. And then I grabbed him into a hug.
 
Just as I was about to break away...
 
“NO! A little while longer!” Yoseob held onto my arm and pulled me back into his warm embrace.
 
“Merry Christmas.” I said to him.
 
“Merry Christmas to you too. I can’t wait to start a new life with you later today.” Yoseob said back.
 
“I love you.” I whispered.
 
“Saranghaeyo, yeobo.”
 
This is by far the best Christmas ever! I got the guy of my dreams, saw the first snow on Christmas day, and my very first kiss… I couldn't ask for a better Christmas! 
 
--------------------------------------
 
The person who waited for the first snow to fall
The person who believed that happiness will come
Will you come after this night
Will love come to me
The person who waited the long
Long night unable to sleep
 
When the sound of bells reaches your ears
Will you grant my wish this Christmas
For that girl in my dreams to talk of love
For the first snow to fall
 
On this street where the first snow falls
Getting snowed upon with her
With you in my arms
I flew across the sky
You're my first love
 
On this street that gives love
Kissing her
Be together this night
Be together for life
You're my first love