The 2nd mountain

Beautiful Mistake
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A few days later

A Rin takes her alone times to think about her future. She can't drag it anymore. Sooner or later she need to tell everyone about her. A Rin make a final decision and be brave once again. For the first step she need to inform Mr. Hugo since he is the one that give her a chance to dance again. He deserved to know if she need a break for now.

 Rin called Mr. Hugo and tell him the truth. At first she thought that Mr. Hugo will scold or disappointed with her but she’s wrong. Mr. Hugo congratulates her and wishes that she will be happier after this. He wish to work with her again after she give birth. A Rin smiles, relieve and thanks to him for his good wishes. After telling Mr. Hugo, A Rin called Ateez manager to tell him that she will be not able to practice dance with them anymore. She will tell the boys herself tomorrow. She just wants to let the manager and the company know about her situation. A Rin feels much better after tells almost everyone. Now leave NCT boys. She feels much harder to tell them the truth since they are close and live in the same house.

A Rin thought that moving out will be the best solution for her and them. They will feel awkward if they know that she and Johnny together now. She goes down and saw Lemon still here talks with Johnny at the dining table while Jaehyun and Yuta at the living room. Browse the movie that they want to watch.

“I bought some cake too.....” Jaehyun said when A Rin sits down at the sofa.

“How did you know that I want to eat some sweet dessert tonight? Do you read my mind now?” A Rin jokes make Jaehyun smile showing his dimple.

“Glad to hear that.” Jaehyun said and sit down next to A Rin with the TV remote control in his hand. Yuta sits down on the other sofa. Johnny and Lemon saw A Rin and Jaehyun talk and teasing each other. Lemon could see something that maybe A Rin herself did not aware of. Lemon shakes her head and smirks silently. Why things become more complicated?

Johnny joins them to watch the movie after Lemon leaves. Just like what Lemon said, A Rin will fall asleep while watching the movie. Jaehyun let A Rin rest more comfortable and he’s making more space for her to lies down.

“I’m dozing off again.” A Rin said with a smile. Jaehyun just nods pretend that he doesn’t know anything. He joins Johnny to sit down on the floor. Three of them continued watch movie. Yuta goes back to his room to play video games while Johnny and Jaehyun watch another movie with the minimum volume after A Rin fall asleep. In the end, Johnny and Jaehyun sleep on the floor side by side.

**

A Rin hasn’t wake up while all the boys are awake and have their breakfast already. She still sleeps soundly no matter how much noise they making. Johnny checks on A Rin. He put his hand on A Rin’s forehead to feel if she had a fever or not but her temperature just normal. Slowly A Rin opens her heavy eyelid when she feels someone is touching her.

“Johnny......” She said his name in a whisper then closes her eyes again.

“Hmmm.....”

“Let me sleep more.” She said weakly and pull blanket more to her chest. She hugs the small pillow.

“You don’t need to go to work today?”

“No.”

“Araso.” Johnny let her sleep more. Today he, Jaehyun, Mark, Haechan and Taeyong have scheduled so after breakfast they leave the house. Yuta goes out to the gym while Taeil and Doyoung in their room.

A Rin wakes up almost noon and the house seems so quiet and empty. She goes up to her room then takes her time to have a warm shower and get ready to go out. Today she has something important to do. A Rin carefully chooses her best outfit. On the way out she meets Yuta in the living room. He looks so tired so he lied down on the sofa.

“Going somewhere?” Yuta asked.

“Yes. I’m might be a late a bit tonight.”

“Araso....” Yuta said and close his eyes.

A Rin goes out when she saw a taxi stop in front of the house. She goes to the studio to meet Ateez first. Calmly she told them that she won’t able to practice with them as she expecting right now. She promises that she will be with them until the end if she has given another opportunity to dance with them again. She apologizes and thanks them for their guidance too. As always the boys always being kind and understanding. Before she left, she wishes them all the best.

After that, A Rin takes a taxi to the SM to meet Lemon. The next place that she wants to go to is a bit far from the city. She needs to borrow Lemon’s car.

“Do you want me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter