Chapter 1- In which the rest of Teen Top are introduced.

In Heaven Together

 

As soon as I opened my eyes again, all I saw was white. Slowly, I sat up, expecting to see rocks all around me. But what I saw was a huge village made of candy.

"Hello! You must be a newly Symbolled!" greeted a small gingerbread boy. "You'll have to talk to the mayor to get rid of that symbol on your arm!"

I looked down at my arms, seeing a small symbol of a heart and crossed swords on the forearm of my right arm.

"Oh! That's my symbol! Yay! I have someone else I'm in charge of" shouted the very enthusiastic boy, "Oh, my name's Ricky by the way."

"I-I'm Daniel" I stuttered, still completely shocked by a talking gingerbread boy.

"I just know that Changjo, you and I will be very good friends! Follow me."

As he led me to what he said was his hut he told me he wasn't always a delicious edible treat.

"I was human! Then I was killed in a car crash, when I woke up I was here. Everyone ends up here sooner or later. Everyone stared at me though, it was then I realised I wasn't human anymore! A few days later, a witch came to town and told me I was cursed! So, if I don't find someone who loves me before the end of 2012, I'll be trapped like this forever!!! ...what year is it?"

"It's 2012…"

"Poo!"

"…"

"Anyway, this is my hut! This is where me and Changjo live."

"Ricky?" came an unfamiliar voice.

"Ummm, hi? I'm Daniel." I said cheerfully.

"Oh hey~ You're cute…"

I blushed and looked over at Ricky, he looked angry for some reason.

"Daniel, Changjo is gay just so you know."

"Yeah. Do you have a problem with gays?"

"U-uh no. I'm gay too." I stuttered and he smiled at me. He was kinda cute too.

After that, Changjo and Ricky took me on a tour of the village, Paradise. Then we went back to the hut and slept till morning.

--------------------------------------------

The next morning I was awoken by Ricky screaming my name in my ear.

"DANIEL! THERE'S A GUY HERE WHO SAYS HE'S YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

I sat up, Ricky was right. Minsoo was there...which meant he was dead too.

"N-Niel…" he stuttered, "I jumped off after you did…"

"……."

"Niel?"

"Umm anyway, I'm Ricky! And this is Changjo!"

"Hey! I'm Minsoo."

"…"

"Uh Daniel? Hello~? Ricky to Daniel! Hello?"

"N-Niel? Uh...are you oka-"

"YOU BIG JERK!!!!!!" I yelled in his face.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the short update~ Mianhae~  "-_- Please comment!!! I want to know what people think! I'll try to update as often as I can "-_- School is annoying so I don't ever have as much time to write/update as I would like to have. Subscribe please?

*puppy eyes* Next chapter will be from Minsoo's POV, then Niel's again, then Minsoo's and so on… Look forward to it! Also, I don't know how to ask this but could someone make a poster for this story for me? Pwetty pwease? ^_^

 

>Gdragonluv4ever<

 

<|>TT<|>