Living Together

Lil' Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

" Thanks, Noona again for giving me this opportunity, I promise that I will repay you Soojung Noona!! " said Yunho with promising intonation. 

"haha OMG, you are so cute dear " smirk  Soojung. "Don't forget what you said Yunho, or I will ......"

"Aighhhppp Aiphgggphh Noona " saluted Yunho.

"Hahahhaha, okay, first of all, hold this for me! Oh wait you are hurt, I almost forgot about that, Yunho-shii " I slap Yunho shoulder.

"HAhhaahah  Auch Auch "

"Omg Omo omo, I'm sorry I'm sorry, Yunho-shi . Is it that bad?" 

"I got you! I only hurt my tummy and leg, Noona, But I still can manage to walk slowly "

I get my soju bottle from plastic bag I hold, "How dare you, you know right I'm older than you "

"Sorry sorry I'm joking Noona, JUST JOKING " I put back my soju in a plastic bag. 

"Alright then, we almost there, hang in there, okay, " I said as I am concerned his leg.

"Btw Noona what's in your plastic bag? "

"Owh this?" showing my plastic bag. "Suprise," I said with a smirk to him.

"Okey we are here, my home sweet home," I said with proudly.

Well, my house is not small or big but just the right size for four-person to live. My father, mother,  and me. We do have a small garden in front of my house and herbs in the house since all my family love to cook. Both my parent died in a car accident on their way home because of a drunk driver.  Since then I was independently live in my own. Thank God, I was smart and able to get scholarships without paying any penny. 

"Noona?" a voice started me from my though.

"Oh yeah, let's get in Yunho " I open the gate and click the password. 

"Yunho the password is 1-0-2-4 " I look at Yunho.

"Okay, 1-0-2-4 " mumbling Yunho slowly.

"I'm home," I said loudly.  "I'm home too," said Yunho. I carefully put down my bag and plastic down in the living room table.

"Okey let me give you the quick tour, the kitchen is at right, living room at the left your room is the right kitchen. There is a bathroom to in there " I said as I walk toward the kitchen. 

"There are several rules in the house, keep it in your mind and take note," I said while letting myself and Yunho sit on my mini square dining table that located at the side of the kitchen.

"Okay," Yunho said with anticipant in his daring face.

"Number 1: Always have discussion whatever house related. Since we are living together, communication is important. Number 2: Before you graduate from high school your curfew will be at 12 a.m. After that, its none my business but you have to tell that you will be late. Number 3: No activity in the house" I pause and loo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter