Chapter 2.1

Call You My Memory

Driving Mashiho into a corner with a heavy hand, Junkyu lifts Mashiho's collar up and obligates the kid to look straight at Junkyu's eyes. Is this a true man? Why can he be stupid and feeble like this? He listens to everything Junkyu says and does everything Junkyu wants, perhaps he will also agree to jump out of a high floor and die if this Kim Junkyu insists on that demand, right? Junkyu hates the kind of feeble men who have no confidence to show his protestation. Junkyu used to be an ignorant guy like that and he has clearly known that nature was much harmful to him.

- Protest against me!

- No.

- Hit me! Look at me with a swagger!

- … No.

- Why aren't you obedient now?

Realizing this guy so weird, Mashiho only knows suppressing his sigh. His eyes suddenly becomes steady that makes the opposite boy quite startled. The image earlier of a silly boy really dissapeared.

- If I put you to rout right now and right at this place, I'm not sure your old teammates will not give me a pasting tomorrow, even more tragically.

- You...

Junkyu glowers at Mashiho and grounds his teeth.

- Kim Junkyu, since the first day I have heard too much information about you. I don't wanna be in trouble so I must put up with you. That fu**in' doesn't mean I scare you.

Mashiho calmly but strongly removes every Junkyu's fingers from his collar.

- But if you want me to protest against you, not now at least.

- What an interesting kid!

- That's going too far. Don't come close to me anymore, I don't wanna get mixed up with you.

Pushing Junkyu aside then leaving, Mashiho ignores the guy with his big and tall figure crossing arms and putting his back to the wall.

Junkyu roots him to the spot like a statue then unconsciously laughs loudly which looks like a crazy man. It turned out that he assessed Takata Mashiho's characters too soon. That kid actually is not a feeble boy and maybe he even knows how to give himself airs.

- Life is really interesting.

.
.
.



- Hey, what's the matter?

Junkyu pushes the pile of books aside and nearly makes all of them fall to the floor. He knits his brows then replies:

- Bang Yedam, he keeps asking me by what way he can make the person he likes fall in love with him.

- Yedam?

- These days, he is following Doyoung of the first year and he phones me to ask for advice about everything.

Hearing that, Yoonbin can do nothing but laugh. He does not know if he should be happy or sad for Junkyu.

- Bin, you should be his adviser.

- Yoonbinie hyung

Realizing Mashiho's voice, Junkyu's body is suddenly frozen. After that, it is like having an electric current running along his ten fingers, he holds fast to the edge of the desk; his lips unexpectedly tremble. Yesterday morning Mashiho really drove Junkyu crazy, so he will not let everything stop now.

Yoonbin stands up and frostily steps towards Mashiho. That figure is like of a moneyed CEO in love stories that Mashiho often heared from female students in his class when he studied in Japan. By somehow, his face is burning hot.

- Are you in need of assistance?

- Did you take your Literature course outlines with you today? I need it a while.

- Let me see.

Junkyu slowly turns about with his bullet-shaped eyes looking at Mashiho who is standing and waiting for Yoonbin to find the outlines. That Japanese kid's eyes obviously have something abnormal.

"But why I have to care?"

Junkyu clucks his tongue.

- Mashi ya, I left it at home. You can borrow Junkyu's.

Hearing about Junkyu, Mashiho slightly knits his brows. Mashiho absolutely does not want to come close to Junkyu. Yesterday, he really wanted to strike a blow at Junkyu's tummy to prove that he was not all talk and no action, but if he acted like that, he would become the same as Junkyu.

Mashiho nods his head to reply Yoonbin then slumps in the chair, exhales a profound sigh. Young noona was absent two days because of sickness but Mashiho needs the course outlines right now. Actually since few days ago, he has always reminded himself to borrow and print them for the next lesson, but after that he always forgot.

Fighting with his thoughts for a while, Mashiho decides to let go of the past between Junkyu and him in order to solve this issue first. Then, he takes all courage and comes towards Junkyu.

- Junkyu-ssi...

Mashiho breathes in and releases a deep breath.

- Please lend me your Literature course outlines.

Junkyu is surprised but he pretends to know nothing and not to hear.

- Junkyu-ssi

Mashiho slightly bites the lower lip then continues to show his friendliness. He patiently repeats the request in an urgent way.

- I know you've just received it this morning. Can't you lend it to me five minutes?

- Hey, don't you think you're very annoying?

Not notice Mashiho's face has turned pale, Junkyu bangs the pad of paper in front of the opposite person then says in a loud voice:

- Take this. Don't bother me.

- …

Without saying a word, Mashiho slowly takes the pad of paper and looks at it few seconds; then, he gently puts it back on the desk that makes Junkyu startled.

- Thank you. From now on I'll never bother you.

- You…