Finale

Two Days One Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Flashback – Before the wedding happens

“Are you serious?” asks Yeosin. Jiyong looks at her. He nods.

“Yes, I am! I want you getting married first before I do,” Jiyong tells her.

“Look! I know that I am currently engaged with Seungri Oppa but doesn’t mean I need to married first,” Yeosin whines. She does love her boyfriend right now…I mean her fiancée now but she had another plan before she settle her life with Seungri.

Jiyong shakes his head mean he doesn’t agree with her plan. “No, baby sis! I don’t want the media burst about you pregnant first before marriage. For Jesus Christ’s sake, you’re my model from K-Holdings,” Jiyong urges. Yeosin scoffs when the Dragon uses the ‘media’ card on her. Dami smiles when she sees Yeosin’s pouting.

“Baby sis, just listen your brother! Maybe he’s right about that. You still working as a model for K-Holdings even though you said you want to become a collector of fashion. But yet you’re still a model for next two years,” Dami explains.

“What’s happen if his Hunchae is getting pregnant first before me?” Yeosin cut his worries.

“Wait, what? Why you said like that…Did Chae…?” Jiyong become stutter by himself.  Dami looks at Yeosin for confirmation about her words. She just shrugs off her shoulder only.

Meanwhile, Chaerin still is laying at her bed after she vomited at bathroom. She had no idea what ing happen to herself right now. She pretty sure that she was fine last night after meeting the girls at club. Actually, she had a girl night without Jiyong due to celebrate Minzy’s career as well as Yeosin’s comeback.  She remembers when Yeosin notice her changes.

“Did you change something or my eyes lies?” Yeosin making a guess after sip her liquor.

“What are you trying to said, Yeosin?” She asks her back.

“I feel like…Never mind, maybe I miss you too much after my brother propose you,” she take back her said before.

“Come on, Yeosin…Tell me the truth. Did you notice my weight right?” Chaerin is trying to bait her. Yeosin just shake her head only.

“Aniyo…I think that your face becomes sparkles and more radiant. Maybe my brother makes you much happier than before this,” Yeosin said it bluntly. Chaerin just creased her brows up.

“Don’t think it too much! It is just my stupid feeling. I had no idea at all that you are actually my brother’s girlfriend before this…” She changes the subject.

Chaerin sigh. “What if Yeosin right after all?” She talks by herself.

“Baby!” Jiyong burst in after call her. Chaerin shock.

“Yah, Kwon Jiyong! I know that you had a right to enter my apartment but at least please knock it first before you come burst in,” Chaerin tells him annoying. But Jiyong doesn’t care about it. He just hugs her. Chaerin found it is weird.

“Yah, Ji…Did you miss me too much?” She teases him. He pushes her a little bit. He looks at her eyes. “What?”

“Did you need anything? Did you want me buy something? Did you crave something in your mind?” Jiyong asks the question without waiting her answer.

“Why you ask me those questions?” Chaerin become piss-off when Jiyong become like this. It is too much for her. “Or did you cheat on me, Jiyong?” She smacks on his chest. Jiyong smiles and quickly hugs her.

After he succeed pursue her for doing the test, she finally gives up and take the kit from him. She warns him for not expecting too much. He nods. He doesn’t care even though it is fake call. He always love her not matter what. She just shakes her head and enter the bathroom alone. Chaerin read the prescription properly before she uses it.

“What if this is false alarm? Does he will disappoint?” She asks by herself while waiting. Five minutes to wait feels like waiting for five months.

“I think this is time for me to check it,” she stops from pacing back forth in the bathroom. She takes the kit and looks it with slow-motion opening her eyes. She screams!

“Chaerin! What is happening? Did you fall?” Jiyong burst in cause he know Chaerin will not lock the bathroom when Jiyong around. “Baby!”

“Jiyong ah…Oppa!” She looks at him. Her tears burst out. Jiyong panic. “Two strips, Oppa! It is positive…I will become a mother!” She said after Jiyong hugs her.

“What?” Jiyong looks at the kit. Now it is time for his scream. “I will become a father! Rinnie ah…Thank you so much, baby! You make me the perfect man in this world,” He pulls her up and kiss her with passion of love.

“Let’s getting married, Chae…” He said after release her lips.

“How is about your plan to get Yeosin married first?” She cuts him.

“I will make sure Seungri married her but now…” Jiyong kiss her again. “It is time for me getting my Queen right now,” Jiyong caressed her hair. Chaerin smiles.

 

 

Present – At Kwon’s house

“So after getting you, Mino ah…” Chaerin pinches Mino’s nose. “Your aunty, Yeosin married with Uncle Seungri before you had Jennie,” Chaerin explains.

“Oh…but Uncle Seungri said that you and Papa found me at the dumpster. Meanwhile Jennie, you found at the front of our gate,” a 5-years old Mino said while holding his sobbing. Chaerin is trying to control her annoyance due to her stupid brother’s prank. She put a smile on Mino.

“Mino ah…” She hugs Mino. “Your Uncle is stupid-ill manner. That is why I still wonder whether your Seungri Uncle is my brother or not. Baby, it is already past 10 pm…you should sleep right now,” Chaerin tried to get her son to sleep. Before he asks about…

“When will Papa coming back? I miss Papa so much…” Great! He already asks about his presence.

“Baby, your Papa is super busy man. I’m afraid that he will come back at late night again…” Chaerin is trying her best to answer him. Actually, Chaerin also become annoyed after Jennie turns to 2 years old. Jiyong right now is become a ing busy CEO and always come to home in the middle of night. Not only that Mino, their first child always looking for Jiyong and asking when his father will come back to play with him. Chaerin step out from Mino’s bedroom after that ‘Copy Paste G’ slept. Chaerin looks at the clock wall. ‘He will come back at late night again! That ing Dragon!’

The clock already past 1 am and there is someone enters the house. Jiyong sigh and looks at his watch. He shakes his head. ‘Chaerin surely piss off when I always come back in the middle of night like this.’ He know it. He can’t do anything since he is currently handling the newest project that Seunghyun bring in. Jiyong don’t want Chaerin work with him anymore right after she birth Mino. He totally feel sorry especially his little man who always looking for him.

“I’m home…” Jiyong spoke softly. He smiles when he found a y feline figure fall asleep at the couch.

“Baby…” Jiyong caress her hair and kiss at the forehead. “I know that I’m being a bastard busy husband right now…but trust me, I will devour all my time with you and the kids after this project finish,” Jiyong apologize. He put away his briefcase and takes Chaerin into his arm. He brings his Queen to their bedroom. Chaerin move a little bit and wrap her arms around Jiyong’s neck.

“I miss you, Ji…” She mumbles in her sleep. Jiyong smiles.

“I miss you a lot, baby…” He replies. After he put her on their bed, he quickly washes himself before checking his children. Jiyong enter his son’s room first.

“Hey, my little man…” Jiyong caress Mino’s hair who now peacefully in sleep. “Papa always loves you. Papa will teach you how to play soccer.” Jiyong kiss at Mino’s forehead. Jiyong smile. He remembers once Yeosin and Dami looks at Mino for first time.

“What the f…” Yeosin feels the dangerous aura from her brother. She smirks. “What a copy paste of your son, Oppa!”

“Well, this is my son…Kwon Minho. But you can call him ‘Mino’,” Jiyong introduce while sit at Chaerin’s side.

“I pass! I will call him ‘Copy Paste G’. I mean…He’s totally look alike you, Oppa!” Yeosin said while rub his cheek.

“I agree with Yeosin, Ji! Look Chaerin will handle two Dragons soon or later,” teases Dami.

“I bet how Eomma can take care this Dragon before,” teases Chaerin while see Jiyong’s pouting.

“Well, he never changes till now, Chae ah…” now Yeosin brother. “Little Dragon, wakey wakey…This is your aunty here!”

“Hey, my princess! Papa misses you and loves you. Good night, Jen-jen!” Jiyong kiss Jennie’s cheek. After Mino turns into 3 years old, Chaerin happily announce that she pregnant for their son child. Chaerin become happy when she gets Jennie as her team. Right now turn out that Jennie is daddy’s princess while Mino completely a mummy’s boy. Jiyong smiles and fell asleep beside Chaerin. He put his arms around Chaerin’s waist before his eyes close without any forces.

Few weeks later

“Here, have a tea first,” said Dami while serve the hot drink. Chaerin nods.

“Mino, be careful! Don’t bully your sister,” advises Chaerin.

“Ne, Mama! I will look at Jen-jen,” replies young Mino.

“Don’t worry. Nanny will look them playing along. So, why did you think that?” asks Dami. Chaerin sigh after took a sip of hot tea.

“I don’t know, Unnie. Jiyong…he seems different lately. He comes back late night. Even he still works on the weekend which he never did before this. I feel like that Dragon must cheat on me,” explains Chaerin. She had no clue to express her feeling. Bom right now busy for being a mommy of twin and vocal teacher as well. Dara follows Youngbae for travelling around the world before this couple decide to settle down. Minzy…of course Chaerin don’t want to disturb her because that lady needs to build her career and relationship with Daesung (which also become Jiyong’s secretary after Chaerin resign unwillingly).

“What Jiyong cheat on you?” Dami scoffs. “Chae ah…did you had drinking by this morning?”

“Why you said like that to me, Unnie?” Chaerin whines. Dami smiles.

“That Dragon is too coward or too stupid if he had a gut to cheat on you. Jeez, my brother probably crazy enough if he da

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter