10 Days

10 Days
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Its getting bored and monotonous" Jiyong told his friend Taeyang.

 

Taeyang was surprised with what he heard from Jiyong, "You just got married 3 years ago..."

 

"Having such feelings this stage of marriage only means you're getting entertained by someone else..."  Taeyang, who has been married to Hyorin for 5 years now, continued.

 

Jiyong didn't deny the fact that someone from his company has been close to him lately and they have been spending sometime going out. But he did not consider it as cheating. They were with their colleagues.

 

Seeing how his friend grin, Taeyang continued "Jiyong, please don't do this to Dara. She's the most precious girl and you've been through hell too before getting married".

 

They were at a coffee shop near Kwon's apartment, Dara happens to overhear their conversation. She felt like and her heart is being torn into pieces.

 

She didn't let her emotions overpower her, as soon as she has composed herself, she approaches Jiyong's table.

 

She used all her strength to give Jiyong a smile "Hi Babe" and gave Jiyong a kiss on his cheek. She would normally peck his lips as greetings regardless of the location or occasion. But not at this moment. Then she shift her attention to Taeyang, "Its nice seeing you here Taeyang" and hug Taeyang.

 

"We were just hanging out." Taeyang answered.

 

"I'm not going to be your third wheel then, Babe, see you later" then bid her goodbye.

 

Her phone rang an hour later, it was Jiyong, telling her that he will be late and have her dinner and don't wait for him. 

 

Tears came running down her cheeks after that conversation. 

 

She knew who her husband will meet. But all she can do is cry her heart out. Like a fool. 

 

She noticed changes on how her husband treats her. She blames herself for being "boring" and "plain". Her husband must have been feeling suffocated. 

 

Her self pitying was halted by a loud noise from their living room. 

 

When she checked it, she saw her husband looking wasted and too drunk. 

 

"Oh, there you are Babe!" he is indeed drunk, his words are almost slurs. 

 

"Oh my gosh babe, what happened to you?" Dara worriedly approach him. "Please get up, let me fix you.." She guided him to their bedroom. 

 

She came back with a warm towel. 

 

Jiyong is still saying things like a drunken man. 

 

"Dara, why don't you change a bit?" Jiyong said. 

 

Dara was confused, "What do you mean?" 

 

"I don't know, maybe change your style. Or maybe get feisty sometime like other women would do" Jiyong continued. 

 

"Jiyong, you're too drunk, please sleep now" 

 

"Nana was so much fun, unlike you." Jiyong blurted out before he pass out. 

 

Dara can't move. Her hands are gripping the towel she used to care for Jiyong. 

 

The rest of the night was a torture. She wasn't able sleep. She needed to do something. "10 days... Give me that days and I'll give you what you want". 

 

Jiyong woke up with a worst hung over. Memories of last night came to his mind. "..." 

 

"Babe?" he came out running looking for Dara, worries are all over his face.

 

He was halted when he reached their kitchen. Dara was preparing their breakfast as usual. 

 

He sat across the kitchen table. Looking at Dara still busy preparing his breakfast. He knew he's in trouble because the usual smiles and morning kiss didn't welcome him. 

 

"Babe..." he tries to break the silence. "I'm sorry, I was so drunk last night" 

 

Dara placed his breakfast in front of him. Without saying a word. 

 

She sat down facing him. "You are"  Dara coldly replied. 

 

"I didn't mean whatever I said, that's just my drunkenness." Jiyong pleaded. 

 

"Drunken man only states the truth." Dara stared at him. 

 

"Oh please, I'm having a worst headache, let's not fight" 

 

Dara let out a chuckle, "No, I'm not fighting with you, I actually have a good news for you" 

 

Jiyong got confused. "What do you mean?" 

 

"10 days. Give me 10 days and I'll give you what you need". Dara stated.

 

"I don't need anything, Dara" He's already feeling uneasy. 

 

"Oh sure you have. But please give me these next 10 days. Spend time with me, just like how we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter