What Important

What Important

 

           He carefully placed his bag on the floor afraid that he might wake the other members up. He glanced at yellow colored clock that JunYoung got from a fan for his birthday few days ago,

            'It's this late already?'

            With a soft sigh he hung his coat and proceeded to bathroom, still carefully, afraid that his clumsiness might cause him hit something in progress or he might step on God knows what.

            Once he succeed reached the bathroom, he started cleans his face from all the makeup, when he lifted his head from the sink he saw his own reflection on the mirror, he once dreamed about it, gaining popularity, and make his name recognized by people. For him, number one is the standard, he don’t want something less than that, and always work extra hard for it, no time for play, nor relax. But now, looking at his own reflection on the mirror, tired eyes and thin face, he said to himself

            ‘Was being number one really that good?’

            His smart brain knows that being number one is a good thing, but his human heart inevitably feels a little bit lonely. He used to do things with the other 8 members, no matter it was schedules, performances, or simple things like eating, they did it together.

            At those time, he didn’t realized how important is s to him, but after all these schedules he did by himself, he found himself scrolling through his phone’s pictures folders when he was on the filming set, scrolling through all pictures he took together with s. The pictures they took together on their last visit to Japan, he smiled upon the memories of when JunYoung can’t find a restroom when he really really really need it, and when Kevin can actually won over KwangHee on a talk battle which is still a mystery of how such thing could happen, and when MinWoo decided to be a little evil and hide TaeHun’s Chopper covered I-Pad and finally got a good kick from irritated DongJun coz TaeHun just won’t stop whining before he got back his Chopper covered I-Pad.

            His smile replaced by a small frown when he saw a picture of him and HeeChul taken by the members, he knows that must be JunYoung’s idea, that cuteness obsessed leader. On that picture, they were sleeping on the bus, HeeChul put his head on his shoulder and his own head on top of HeeChul’s head. His heart died a little upon that picture, and silently mouthed ‘I miss you’ before the staff called him to re-take some scene.

            He snapped from his own thought and decided to give his body a good rest. He used the towel to dry his face and carelessly put it on the sink.

            He stepped out from the bathroom and drank a glass of water before opened the room door as quite as possible. He glanced at a bundle of blue blanket on the lower bunk. His heart suddenly overwhelmed by mixed of guilty and longing for someone under that blanket.

            He knows he shouldn’t disturb someone who was asleep, but he decided to be a little selfish. So instead of go to his bed on the top bunk, he slowly tugged at the blue blanket, revealed the sleeping rapper, he kneeled beside his bed and starring at his handsome face, his sharp nose and jaw line, his long lashes, and his lips. He slowly lie himself beside the taller male and sighing as his nose met with a familiar scent of strawberry shampoo and faint hint of mint.

            HeeChul stirred a little but not opening his eyes, instead he draped his arm around the fashion diva and pulled him closer. Still not opening his eyes he asked the smaller male,

            ‘Miss me?’

            Instead of answering, the older just nuzzled his nose to the younger’s neck, making him finally opened his eyes.

            ‘Hey... are you listening?’

            ‘Did you really need to ask?’

            ‘I’m not asking, I’m demanding an answer’

            The older male sighed in defeat, he tilted his head up, and trailing soft kisses on the rapper’s chin up to his lips and nose.

            ‘I really really missed you so much Hee.. so.. so much..’

            HeeChul smiled and tightening his arms around the pretty boy.

            ‘I miss you too.. now sleep,you must be tired’

            They closed their eyes but not before sharing a small good night kiss and exchanged ‘I love you’ to each other.

            As he snuggled closer to the warmth of his lover, Siwan finally thinks to himself,

            ‘Maybe became a number one wasn’t really that important after all’

            As long as he has this boy in his arms, and as long as he still has s with him. He promised himself that he will try to relax and enjoy his time with s as much as possible after this. And who knows, maybe he, no, they can reach the top that way.

            ‘Sleep hyung..’

            He smiled and took a deep breath. He can’t wait to see s tomorrow.