Subway and Ring

One shots that I've had in a while.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After years of being afraid of using public transportation, Taehyung finally decides to do what he has wanted to for a long time. Using the subway. When the chosen day has come, Taehyung wore his winter jacket, his mask, and drove with his manager to the subway. Knowing it will be great, Taehyung couldn't help but only smile in the subway. He is very happy, even sharing it with his fans. He also sends his girlfriend another picture, sharing his fun with her. Meanwhile Wheein have to work for a new song that the produce made her sing the guidance of it.

But, something came up. The ring. His ring. Which the fans caught his ring finger to be filled with a small ring. The fans are furious about it. Even an article came out. One he hates. A dating rumour. That is not with his girlfriend. This time him and an actress.

 

Taehyung looks at the news from his phone, he sighs of tiredness. Not again.

He leans back to the chair next to Namjoon in the studio room. “Why does these stuff happen to me?” Taehyung blurts out.

“What?” The boygroup leader asks. Taehyung then gives his phone to his hyung for him to read the news. “Another dating rumour? Damn Tae” Namjoon speaks, giving the phone back.

“Why don’t people just make a rumour about me and Wheein? Wouldn’t it be easier?” Taehyung sighs.

“No, you would hate it, maybe” RM says, working with the music thing. “Why did you go to the subway anyways?”

“I wanted to try, I haven’t done it, in a long time” Taehyung says, defending himself.

“Well, I guess it’s just bad timing” RM speaks.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter