The One Where He Visits Her

One shots that I've had in a while.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That one MMMTV Episode but with a little twist.

 

The boy walks through the hall as to find Mamamoo's waiting room. Then he sees the name and knocks on the door. A staff opens it and smiles, she let him in. He walks in to see his girlfriend and her hometown best friend sleeping together on the floor. He smiles to himself, glad she's resting even in this hectic schedule. He bows to everyone and finally puts the food he bought on the table.

The unnies see him and greets him.

“Hey Taehyung, how are you?” Moonbyul says, walking to him.

Moonbyul gives Taehyung a warming hug which Taehyung returns.

“I’m good. Finally getting a 3 months break after debut feels really good” The worldwide star says.

Solar also gives Taehyung a hug in which he returns too. “You did well Taehyung!” The leader of 4 says. They let go.

“Thank you! When are you guys resting?” Taehyung asks.

“I don’t know, years from now?” Moonbyul says, joking.

Taehyung laughs. “I love your channel noona!” Taehyung says to the oldest/leader.

“You do?” Yong asks. “Keep watching, new contents are coming!” Solar says, advertising her channel.

Taehyung then walks to where Wheein and Hwasa are sleeping, but still keeping his distance, not wanting to bother his girlfriend and her bestfriend from resting.

They both sleep soundly, Hwasa hugs Wheein while sleeping, while Wheein just sleeps with her back facing her.

Taehyung smiles seeing the two soulmates, but he couldn’t help but smile even more to see his girlfriend resting.

Taehyung then asks Byul and Yong, “What time is your performance?”

“I think in 4 hours” Moonbyul says.

Taehyung nods. “I’ll just wait until she wakes up”

“Aren’t you too whipped?” Solar asks, making the whole room laugh.

Taehyung just shrugs. “Hey, eat the food I bought!”

“Thank you Whee's boy!” Moonbyul says.

Taehyung just laughs as he shakes his head and he approaches the sofa to sit.

Then a manager walks in. “Byul-ah, Yongsun-ah, wake the maknaes up. They need to preserve their voices!” then he sees Taehyung sitting on the sofa waving at him. “Oh hey! How are you?”

“I’m good! How are you?” Taehyung says, standing up to shake his hand.

“Good! I saw your performance i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter