Cuff 4

The Police Officer who Handcuffed Me 👮‍♂️| RM x Hwasa
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oww" Byul yelped when I pulled some of her hair and glared at me as she staggered back.

"Ya! I'm the one who should glare at you! You didn't tell me your boyfriend knows the cop." We're currently in L.A for Irene's wedding with that handsome hotelier and guess who's the best man? None other than Namjoon. Technically, there's no best man cause it's just a civil wedding but that doesn't change the fact hoseok knows him!

Why am I so pissed? Because! I've been searching high and low for that little so I can get on with the next date but I have not been able to get a glimpse of his even if I was waiting outside his precinct and I don't have his contact information and his colleagues won'tgive it to me saying they're not allowed to disclose personal information.

"You didn't ask." She rolled her eyes at me and I huffed, throwing daggers at the guy in his suit and tie, talking animatedly with the groom-to-be. I clicked my tongue, observing him from a distance wondering if he's gay. Cause duh! I am Ahn Hyejin! No one gets enough of me especially if they haven't got a taste once meeting me.

"What's with you and that guy? If looks could kill he'd drop dead from your stares." Lisa chuckled as she sat next to me followed by jungkook.

"Hey loverboy, you know that guy too?" I asked jungkook, ignoring his girlfriend

"Who? Jimin?"

"No, I know jimin is our chipmunk's prince charming. The guy talking to Jin. Namjoon." He nodded, humming on confirmation

"Do you know him well?" I inquired and lisa raised a brow at me, a grin showing on her lips. "Oooh, Ahn Hyejin~" She teased, pointing at me but I slapped her finger away.

"Well, you can say that. We used to hang out together specially when the hyungs were still in University."

"Is he gay?" He bursted out laughing and shook his head, "What makes you think that?"

"Wait.. Is he the cop byul is talking about?" Lisa laughed, clapping like a seal and proceeded to tell jungkook all about the dare.

I scoffed when I hear him say "Good luck with that."

"Luck? I don't need luck! Watch him fall on his knees for me." I declared

"Watch out hwas, maybe you'll be the one on your knees." Lisa tauntingly say

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter