café.

enough.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chorong suddenly finds herself daydreaming in the middle of the day, having lunch in one of her favorite cafés, not that far from school. She finds it easier to study and do other schoolwork there, rather than being home and eventually just fall asleep, not being able to finish anything. Well in all honesty, one of the reasons why she stays there and thinks it’s her favorite place is because a lot of cute girls go there as well. As much as she’d look like a shy and timid person, she isn’t. No, not at all. Most especially when it comes to these kinds of things, she is the complete opposite of that. Chorong used to be so soft, but it lead to this, she has some kind of charm. Perhaps she could get any girl she’d want, but still, there are times that she’d refuse and just stay still, but most of the time, she can’t. People know her for this, getting the nickname, “café girl”. But none of the girls she’d go out with ever lasts, or simply just because she’d only see it as a one time thing. Some of them would still try to talk to her, go to the café, but no. 

 

Sometimes she’d just call Bomi, well, the girl would roll her eyes a lot every time Chorong asks a girl for their number or just flirt with them..hell she even makes out with some of them in the washroom. Bomi’s very much used to it, she’d usually help Chorong anyway. Or she’d call Eunji, with her, no one would dare come close to her. Eunji’s one of her best friends, maybe next to Bomi? Or the other way around? Actually they all share a room together, oh what a mess they all are. Eunji would usually have a cold image, like Chorong, but then she’s actually dorky once you actually get to interact with her. Both of them used to joke around about liking each other, or it would be Chorong and Bomi, or Eunji and Bomi, just the three of them. They’d keep thinking about how’d they look together but they all would have the same thought of being just the best of friends since they don’t want to ruin anything.

 

All in their third year in college, coming from the same high school. The three of them always looked best together, people always looked up to them..or thirst over them. Chorong being a liberal arts major, Eunji a music major, and Bomi a dance major. Imagine all of them being home, Bomi dancing in the living room, Eunji composing her music in her ro

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter