Chapter 1: The Turning

Last Chance

"We stopped checking for MONSTERS under the bed when we realized they were INSIDE of us"

 

Tablo sprung out of his bed, covered in sweat, panting heavily with tears threatening to escape from his eyes. After a few minutes he slowly got himself together and realized where he was...he was still in the same dark room, filled with dreadful memories and locked away from reality.
Yes, that same old room, where once he would wake up in the morning, write songs and listen to the birds sing, yes that room was his own little sanctuary, but all that changed.

 

Tablo saw that it was useless to go back to bed so he got up, he got dressed and went out in the cold dead night, it was 3am and the streets were completely empty, not like it mattered as long as he was able to get out of that "house".

 

It was the mid of January, yet he came out without a concern in the world, his mind was blank as he walked thru the ice cold streets that were covered with white crystals, as he continued to walk he felt a chilly wind crawl up his spine, it was disgusting, the feeling of something crawling thru his skin, he wanted to end it all, once and for all, his thoughts stopped when he saw little crystals falling under the street lights, or as we see it Winter wonders - snowflakes.


He relaxed, inhaling the cold air, thinking about his life, he just stood there, shivering in the cold. He then thought about going back to his house, but going back to his house meant going back into that room, it's not like that room was cursed or something. It just that he hated it, every time he walked into that room he felt like the room was mocking him, making him reminisce again and again all those good times, that were now destroyed. It had his scent,  everything in that room was a part of his soul and so that is why he hated it so dreadfully from the bottom of his heart.

 

He then opened his eyes only to see in front of him a girl standing under the street light, while he was indulged in darkness, she just stood there, under the light, shining along with the small crystals falling down from the black sky, she looked like a doll, with porcelain skin and the most angelic smile you would ever see, but she just stood there like she couldn't move.

 

The girl opened her eyes and looked at Tablo, she had the most amazing gaze, it was like her eyes were piercing right into his soul, but actually it was a very cold gaze since actually it was just like she was looking thru him. Like his existence was  not worthy of being seen by an angel.

 

The girl stretched her hand out to Tablo, she smiled at him and said:
"My name is Lynn, would you like to come with me?"

 

But Tablo already knew it was over, and he knew exactly what she meant when she asked him to give her his hand, but Tablo still stretched out his hand to her and grabbed her hand, even thou he knew what was going to happen, even if he knew in what kind of situation he was, he just couldn't run away, he was lured in, and when he grasped her hand the only thing he thought was: "I don't want to DIE"