final

Sana.exe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

0 -Sana.exe

 

Once the group says goodbye and shuts off their vlive, Jihyo, quickly making a mental checklist of things to do in her head, approaches Sana.

 

"Can you tone it down a bit?" Jihyo asks, nudging the Japanese woman to get her attention away from Dahyun. As soon as Sana turns around to face her with Dahyun still wrapped around her arms, Jihyo clears .

 

"Your gay is showing." 

 

"Sorry," Sana says, not looking the least bit apologetic, "Gay is my default setting."

 

Dahyun sputters at this, but Jihyo remains unfazed.

 

"I know, Sana, but what if people get suspicious?" Jihyo tries to reason with her.

 

"Suspicious of what, gals being pals?" Sana giggles cutely, stepping forward to cup Jihyo's cheek. Dahyun's still standing awkwardly in between them, but the Japanese woman doesn't seem to mind one bit.

 

"Don't worry, Jihyo. They'll never suspect a thing."

 

Sana winks at her, leaving with a flustered Dahyun still in her arms.

 

Jihyo already knows that she's just begun.

 

 

1- Dance

 

If Jihyo's to be honest, anyone suspecting them of being gay are the least of her worries when she initially told Sana to tone her gay down. She just doesn't want Sana to be so openly (gay) affectionate because it gets... distracting.

 

Like right now.

 

Sana and Momo are in their own world, forgetting to follow the choreography completely. Sana breaks formation to chase a retreating Momo, both girls nearly slamming into one of the practice room's mirrors as Sana attempts to kiss Momo's neck.

 

Sure, the instruction was to be yourself and to let loose, but Jihyo really isn't expecting Sana to be touching and chasing down all the girls. (Though she should’ve. This is Sana, after all.) She doesn't even realize she's frowning until Nayeon pokes her cheek and waggles her eyebrows obnoxiously.

 

"You're frowning. Jealous much?" Nayeon says and grins before swiftly moving away, not giving time for Jihyo to come up with a reply.

 

As the song continues, Sana twirls Chaeyoung around before taking a chance at swatting Jeongyeon's . The slap echoes loudly in the dance room, and Jeongyeon almost crashes into Momo out of shock. Jihyo sighs before moving towards her next position, already thinking up a plan.

 

When the chorus starts up, Jihyo sneaks behind Sana and pokes her sides before she can jump Tzuyu. 

 

" Isanghage— ” Sana stops singing mid sentence, giggling uncontrollably as her knees buckle. Jihyo’s mouth quirks into a toothy grin, and she doesn't stop tickling Sana’s sides until the Japanese woman falls down.

 

Sana's on the ground, clutching at her sides while Mina snorts loudly. It's so loud and out of character that it causes everyone else to join in the laughter as well. Jihyo swears she hears the girl mumble 'yes' in English, but she isn't so sure.

 

At the end of the day, the PDs decide to scrap the 'fun' dance practice version for Heart Shaker because Sana kept forgetting her position along with Momo, and Mina kept laughing whenever the chorus came up and no one's sure why... All except for Chaeyoung who looked like she had some sort of epiphany before laughing along with Mina.

 

All they they get from Mina is,

 

"I can't unhear it anymore," And off Mina goes into another fit of giggles with Chaeyoung.

 

Unhear what, Jihyo's still not sure. But at least the crisis is averted, and it's good that they finished recording their actual dance practice before getting sidetracked, Jihyo thinks to herself.

 

 

2 - Lap

 

Fansigns are always fun events. To Jihyo, it's a time where they can all let loose and really talk to their fans. It's always good to receive feedback on their music and themselves, even if it sometimes ends up with someone crying out of sheer happiness when they sit in front of them for the first time.

 

Jihyo's a bit too occupied with waving and greeting fans with Tzuyu that she misses Nayeon making Sana her new chair. When the leader turns to return to hear seat, she spots Sana and Nayeon. Not so subtly pinching her nose bridge, she makes her way towards her own chair, which just so happens to be right beside the two. 

 

Nayeon exaggerates her stretching, making herself comfortable as she sits on Sana. She even does some aegyo for her fans before resting her legs on Jeongyeon's lap. The girl crush is quick to swat Nayeon's legs away and the two of them end up play fighting, with Nayeon practically squirming on Sana's lap as she tries to kick away Jeongyeon's swatting hands. Thank goodness for safety shorts, Jihyo thinks briefly as she watches Nayeon’s frantic movement.

 

The leader can sense trouble just by the glint in Sana's eyes as the Japanese woman's arms slowly creep towards the back of Jeongyeon's head and Nayeon's back. Jihyo decides to get creative, turning to the other side to tap Momo's shoulder so she can hand her the scary mask one of the fans gave to Dahyun earlier. 

 

"Eh?" Momo questions, but reaches over to get the mask anyway, not forgetting to kiss Dahyun's cheek before she hands Jihyo the item.

 

Once Jihyo puts it on, she hides herself under her blanket and turns her body to face Sana again. Momo watches blankly, processing the information as Jihyo prepares herself. The leader hears the camera shutters increasing in frequency while Nayeon and Jeongyeon are all caught up in their little fight, with an obnoxious Sana ready to push their bodies together.

 

"BOO!" Jihyo suddenly jumps towards Sana, scaring her, Nayeon, and Jeongyeon.

 

Sana practically jumps out of her seat, and Nayeon falls off of her lap, tumbling to the ground. Sana’s chair clatters to the ground, and Jeongyeon yells back out of impulse, clutching at her chest in shock.

 

"Eh?" Mina blurts out, watching the scene from afar. Beside her Chaeyoung spits out the water she's drinking while Tzuyu silently watches the scene.

 

"Jihyo!" Sana and Nayeon yell. The latter swats at Jihyo's leg from the ground and Jihyo can't help but laugh loudly as Dahyun reaches over for a high five.

 

 

When the fansign's over and done with, Jihyo feels arms wrapping around her own. She already knows that it's Sana.

 

"I know what you're doing Jihyo-yah," Sana whispers as they walk towards their van. 

 

"I'm not gonna let you stop the gay agenda."

 

"I'm not—" Sana detaches herself from Jihyo.

 

"I'm watching you, and you can't stop me this time!" Sana says pointing two of her fingers at her own eyes, and then to Jihyo's before she jumps back swiftly in an attempt to look cool.

 

"Oof!"

 

Jihyo winces when Sana trips and Tzuyu, on reflex, quickly side steps to avoid the Japanese woman's falling body.

 

“Oh,” Is all that Tzuyu says as she looks down at Sana. The rest of Twice stop at Sana’s sudden fall.

 

"Tzuyu-ah," Sana mumbles, her face flat on the ground, "Why didn't you catch me?"

 

"Sorry unnie... I just hate seeing you like this,"  Tzuyu says.

 

"Like what?" Sana asks, lifting her head to look at the tall maknae.

 

Tzuyu looks into Sana's eyes with the blankest expression on her face.

 

"In person."

 

The maknae's the first to scurry off into the van. Everyone remains frozen with their jaws dropped.

 

Jihyo's the first to come back to her senses.


 

"Tzuyu-ah! Come back here and apologize!"

 

 

3 - Lipstick

 

When Jihyo spots Sana trying to steal a kiss from Dahyun's lips in the middle of their vlive, of all things, she's quick to move her phone so that it faces her instead. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter