Chapter 4

I don't date - JJK
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Jimib bwaahhh" I Sobbed as I enter the house. "What's wrong?? Who made you cry?" He said and cupped my cheeks. "Ouhh come here" He pulled me into a hug. "is it the kid who lives next door?" He pulled away from the hug to see my face. "is it Jeon Jungkook?" He ask again and I shook my head. "It's nothing" I said and slowly walk towards my room.

Don't lie to me Park Jieun. Jimin thought

"it's okay if you don't want to talk about it, hurry up and go clean up okay? Dinner will be ready in a sec" He said and I entered my room.

I threw myself on the bed and mentally sigh.

No, there's no way this is happening. I've been with you for more than 10 years now. I was there for you more than anyone else. I understand you more than anyone else. 

 

*flashback*

"Promise me she's not one of your flings" I held out my pinky. He stared at it for a second before locking it with mine.

"I promise"

*end of flashback*

 

He wasn't lying when he said Sonhee wasn't one of his flings.

But why. Why her and not me?

Guess it's time for another person to take over my spot huh? I'm sorry jungkook, I weren't able to protect you.

 

I sighed crying on my bed

"Yah Park Jieun? You okay?" Someone threw a pillow at me. "HUH Lee Sooyoung, what are you doing in my room??" I look at her dazed. "Jimin called me to make sure you're okay, so I came over. Besides I figured something bad would happen to you after today's game of dodgeball" She said and sat next to me on the bed.

"GOD Lee Sooyoung I love you so much" I said and threw myself on her, giving her a hug. "I swear to god, if you were a guy I would so date you." I said as I dug my face in her neck. "Yah STOP it!! You're disgusting, go take a shower!" She said and pushed me away. "Hehehe okay" I said and gave her a silly smile.

After I stepped out of the bathroom Sooyoung was still in my bedroom. "Yah aren't you gonna go out?" I said gesturing to the door. "What do you mean? I've seen you many times" She said grinning before adding "More than Jeon Jungkook" "Yah, what's that supposed to mean" I say throwing her my shirt.

"Anyways, aren't you gonna tell me what happened today? Jimin told me you came home crying. So I came right over after the call" She said as she scroll through her phone. What did I do to deserve this two angels.  I went quiet. "Park Jieun? You okay?" She ask again.

"He likes her." I said quietly. "No way, you must be kiddin-" "No, Sooyoung, he's serious this time." I said with a serious face. Tears started falling again

*sniif, sniff* "He really likes her" I said sobbing.

She sighed at the sight of me crying "No, you're wrong! God damnit Jieun! Since when we're you like this?" Sooyoung said and stood up. "What do you mean I'm wrong?" I said still crying. "Damn you're really crying over Jungkook and Sonhee huh?" She said. "If you really know jungkook well, you'd know that Sonhee is prolly one of his flings." She folded her arms. "No, you're weong... *sniff* he really likes her. He told me she ins't gonna be one of his flings" I said wipping my tears.

"Okay so what if he really likes her? Isn't that what jungkook always say?" She explained. "But.." I tried to explain. "NO BUT! Park Jieun!" She shouted before sighing. "even if they date" She paused "they prolly wouldn't last long, Sonhee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter