Being with Mr. Superstar

Love,The Second time around?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Chapter 29 – Being with Mr. Superstar     “BIGBANG IS BACK!”   Thousands of people are waiting outside the SBS building ready to see Bigbang’s comeback.   Dara is also waiting in line.   She doesn’t want a special treatment because she is G-dragon’s girlfriend, in fact, her identity is hidden. She doesn’t want her private life to be invaded by media.   She sat in the place where she could see Jiyong clearly but the place, where Jiyong can’t see her. So that he won’t be distracted.    She quietly sat there and waits for Bigbang’s turn to perform.   The crowd is getting crazy as they announce that the next performer is Bigbang.   Dara can’t help but smile.   ‘Lol they’re cheering for my boyfriend. You guys may like him but. –shrugs my shoulders- His heart belongs to me.’ Dara said to herself   The crowd went crazy when Bigbang started to perform. The fan chants were just daebak!   And of course Dara’s eyes were just darted to G-dragon.   Fascinated by the way G-dragon brings swag while singing and dancing.   Dara’s POV   Oh my gosh, Look at my hot boy friend. Gaaaaa. I can’t help falling for him more. :3 But I can see his eyes looking around the audience. Nyaha. I knew it. He is looking for me. Good thing this place is not too obvious.   Their comeback stage went well. It is so amazing. She was on her way out when she received a text message.         “I thought you’ll watch >__>”  
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter