How it started

Goodbye Summer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1] Chapter - 1 [/CONTENTID1] [CONTENTID2] StayExoZen [/CONTENTID2] [CONTENTID3] How it started [/CONTENTID3] [CONTENTID4]

This story is based on the song named Goodbye Summer from Fx ft. D.o of Exo. If you check out the lyrics, the lyrics matches to this story. And I've written it from my real feelings. So please enjoy the story. 

[/CONTENTID4] [CONTENTID5]

Everyone are playing in the playground. Boys are playing football. Three beautiful girls are walking in the ground. As one of the boys was running with the ball to the goal section, he looks at the girl and fails to goal. All the students started to shout. "While looking at Soo Young, even Sungjae became her admirer. He even missed his goal," one of them said. All of them were teasing them.

(Soo Young's POV)

Is it true that you love me? Since everyone teased you with me, I started to develop my feelings for you. But you try to ignore the fact. Why? You don't even don't dare to talk to me. It's as if you disconnected our relationship, our feelings.

(Flashback)

When I transferred to this school, I was very shy and scared if people would bully me. But lucky me, I didn't get those things to face. Instead, people started to like me as I was growing. I became popular in my school. I started to look around my surrounding: Specifically, you because you were the one who gazed at me the whole time. But now, I feel that it was just me who misunderstood.

Soon, we became closer. We started to know each other. I had learned that tho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter