Miss You So Bad

Calling My Name
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I who made you cry

I hated myself

Only leaving scars

I resented my mistakes

Now without you

My name lost its meaning

Please call it again

 

My fatal mistake

Me without you, I’m fake

Sky without light, Black

Everyday is meaningless

Oh immature Bad guy

Oh the price for making you cry

Oh oh don’t leave me, please come back

I was a fool

 

 

Los Angeles

I headed towards the beach. The beach seemed to hypnotize me to come there. I know, I left you a month in this country. Without contacting you about my situation. I faced the very tall sea waves, and surged with grace and then faced the beach.

The waves seemed to tell me, that there was someone who really, really missed me. Is that you, Jinyoung? Do you miss me? Sorry, I'm really not useful. You're now mad at me I know I was wrong.

These waves seemed to say,

"Come back .."                                                                                                      

I, Mark, don't deserve Jinyoung's heart. I'm the one who always hurts his little heart, makes him hurt. I always act stupid in front of him. But, my heart really loves and misses you.

I reply to your message with the wind ... A warm, full of guilt and of course also love.

I'll come back, hug you tighter, Jinyoung ...

I will come back..

This warmth replies my wind. I feel you are holding me tight and like not letting me go. This taste is eternal. Nobody can separate us. I remember our promise. This scent is like your scent, the sweetness of this Vanilla warms my body.

I will be back, right now.

 

Since you’ve been gone

My reason for being has gone too

I didn’t know it back then

Oh yeah yeah yeah

 

The sound of you calling for my name

I want to hear it, your voice

I didn’t know how much I’ll miss you

Please come back

Please give me one more chance

 

Incomplete me

After I met you

I dream of being complete

It’s like I found a puzzle piece

It has to be you

---------

Busan

I want to convey this message to you, but I don't know in what way. It's been even a month you left me here. There was no news, there was no communication. You're busy by yourself and might also forget me. Sea waves hit the beach, where I was. Where you keep that promise. Our promise.

I know education is the most. You dreamed of becoming a reliable doctor, now in a land far away. I thought what were you doing there? Do you miss me?

I returned to the sparkling blue sea at night, occasionally I threw my gaze on the billions of sand crystals that stretched this beach.

This message will arrive to you, about me who really misses you right now. Either way, for sure, the message you will feel.

The wind is now your communication tool for me. I feel the wind you give is full of deep longing, anxiety and guilt, all mixed up.

But, I realized your busy life, so you didn't contact me. I want you to know, that I'm here, missing you, waiting for you faithfully. Feel my message. I miss you, Mark ...

Jinyoung feel the wind What is this wind? Warm wind envelops my body. Blend me with the scent of your perfume that I miss so much. I hugged my own body, as if I knew you were hugging me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter