The Potion

The Potion of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOU! YOU ING THE HEAD OF FISH, COME YOU!" Jinyoung shouted in the classroom just after the midday bell rang. Mark only laughed when he heard the young man's scream. He is now running out of the classroom. Jinyoung grumbled annoyed.
"Damn, the fish head, see you later, he will get his reply" he grumbled. He now took a handkerchief and wiped the back of his pants that were sticky with glue. Well, Mark came to campus early this morning just to put glue on Jinyoung's favorite chair. That stupid Jinyoung doesn't know if the chair is really sticky because of the glue that Mark is applying. The culprit is now happily eating in the school canteen.
Jinyoung is his mortal enemy since he was a freshman. Now destiny is not on their side who really wants to be apart from each other. Unfortunately it's not possible because every day (except Sundays) they have to meet because they are in the same class. They are taking the same course now.


BYUR

Mark made his eyes round as a glass of orange juice was soaking his face. Even now his uniform is wet. The culprit just grinned satisfied.
"I'm pants, you're clothes. Not bad either. Today we break even" he said disparagingly smiling. Mark growled in annoyance. Jinyoung, the culprit who made his face so that his school uniform shirt was wet. All pairs of eyes are now on them. Jinyoung and Mark are already as famous as Tom-Jerry. There is no day without their fight. And the people around the campus canteen are now away from them because ..
" YOU, Jinyoung!"


BRAK


PRANG


A bowl containing Ramyeon was thrown at Jinyoung and now fell without even touching the young man's body. Jinyoung smiled happily, then he was run in one after another by Mark who was now chasing him.
Well, all the students and college students now stay away from them because their quarrel is not an ordinary fight that only punched each other, but also can take casualties. An example is the ramyeon bowl which has now broken up scattered on the floor. Poor fate of the bowl. After that Mark had to reimburse the cost of compensation to the canteen guards. The audience there had dispersed from the canteen leaving Mark and Jinyoung who were still chasing like cats and dogs. But after the bell rang, Mark and Jinyoung both stopped the action. Now they were breathing heavily with equally disheveled looks. After that they both went to his class. They seemed to have their own rules, if they entered class time, they absolutely could not attack first. And when they attack is when the bell breaks or the bell goes home. Nobody said that, but they seemed to understand each other about it.


Until the bell came home Jinyoung had revealed his smile intending to reciprocate Mark's actions that had made 2 buttons of his school uniform dislodged during the afternoon break. He turned to Mark's chair. But unfortunately the man had disappeared there.
"Damn fish head!" he grumbled.
While Mark is now running towards the chemistry lab. Now he intends to attend the extracurricular on campus, the science extracurricular. Even though Mark looks haphazard, he really likes science smells.
"Afternoon ~" Mark exclaimed cheerfully when he opened the lab door. But there was only Youngjae, the short-haired man who was Mark's top classmate. He is also a classmate as well as a close friend. And Youngjae is famous as a genius man who really loves science. Look at how the box glasses perch like a professor.

"The others aren't here yet?" Mark asked. Youngjae just shook his head in response. MARK sat down in one of the chairs. Youngjae is now stirring the potion with a meaningful smile.
"Are you thirsty?" asked Youngjae. Mark just muttered Yes without paying attention to his friend's suspicious behavior. Mark just plays with his cellphone.
Test, test, test
Three drops of the potion that Youngjae had been stirring in were now in a glass of drinking water.
"Here, to ease your thirst," Youngjae said. Mark only accepts and drinks it while still focusing his eyes on his cellphone.
"Thanks," Mark answered. The man finished his drink. Youngjae watched Mark with sparkling eyes. Mark who felt cared for immediately turned his gaze to Youngjae.
"What is wrong?" Mark asked in surprise.
"Have you felt anything?" asked Youngjae. Mark furrowed his brows. After a while of thinking then the man rounded his eyes.
"Youngjae! What have you put on my drink?" asked Mark and now Youngjae laughed.
"Hahaha, I only experimented a little. I put your drink in something that can make you feel love for the person you hate, isn't that good? It's a reverse potion. If it works you won't have any more hate" Youngjae said, he was still laughing, as proud of his pride what he did.
'Damn' Mark thought.
"I'll spit it out," Mark said.
"Too bad, maybe the potion has reacted to your body. What if you just try to test it?" said Youngjae. Mark just sighed.

 


^-^

 


"Aish, where did the fish head go?" the deep voice grumbled. That was Jinyoung's voice, he was now walking around the campus still looking for Mark.
"Ah, I'll revenge tomorrow," Jinyoung said. He also intended to go home, but someone who had just come out of the Chemistry lab and was now walking in the hallway a few meters from where he was now caught his attention.
"HEAD OF FISH!" he shouted. The little man whose name was called turned around and saw the young man who had been calling out to him. Jinyoung smirkedhappy, he was just about to walk, but he made his eyes round as Mark ran quickly to himself and


BRUCK


Mark threw his body on Jinyoung and hugged the tall young man tightly.
"I miss you Jinyoungieeee" Jinyoung shuddered at once. What is that?
"Heh Fish head, what are you saying? What happened to you?" Jinyoung asked, he immediately let go of Mark's hug.
"Aigoo, I know you miss me too, don't be shy," he said with a bright smile at Jinyoung. Jinyoung gets goosebumps at seeing him.
"Wh-who misses you stupid? You're acting really scary, is this your trick eoh? I won't be fooled," Jinyoung said.
"Why are you so fierce to me?" Mark asked, his eyes filled with tears now.
'What the hell?' Jinyoung thought. He really did not understand what had happened to Mark.
"Did you hit your head before meeting me to make your brain not go well?" Jinyoung asked.
"No, my head is fine, I just played for a while in the chemistry lab. I'm taking the science club, you forget?" Mark asked. Then he hung spoiled on Jinyoung's hand. Jinyoung made goosebumps again.
"You know, I really love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter