Part

Not her - Jooheon scenario

How did I end up in this messed up situation? Why do I have to sit here? Can’t someone actually shoot me?

I was sitting on the floor in the Monsta X dorm. Food displayed all over the table, me leaning against the sofa, between Changkyun and Hoseok. A beer in my hand. All seven of us looked towards the couple in front of us. Jaw slightly dropped open from disbelief.

One of Monsta X’s fierce rappers just introduced his new so-called ‘girlfriend’.

“Congrats, I guess?” started Changkyun to avoid an even more awkward atmosphere. Shownu, who was sitting on the other side of Changkyun, reached his hand out to my jaw and shut my lips together. Not taking his eyes off from the scene in front of him.

“Thank you bro.” Jooheon leaned forward to give his younger friend a fist bump, which Changkyun accepted. All our eyes followed Jooheon as he straightened himself up and threw his arm over his girlfriends shoulder.

“Don’t you have anything to say Y/N?” Jooheon looked straight at me, waiting for encouraging words from me. But before I was able to say anything, I took a sip of my beer and put it back on the coffee table. He anticipated my answer the most, since his eyes started to sparkle and an awaiting smile appeared over his plump red lips. I guess they just made out, before they came here.
I parted my lips and let a small breathy sigh escape my lips. By now I noticed how all eyes laid on me.

“What?” I looked around to face everyone around the table. 

“Well, congrats!” I answered annoyed at the sudden attention.

“Yah, Y/N! Why can’t you be nicer?” Jooheons lips showed no smile, but rather a poud.

Sulking baby!

I rolled my eyes, making my thoughts obvious without stating them aloudBy now Jooheon should have been able to read my mind and he obviously did.
He let a ‘tsk’ out and ignored me shortly and turned his attention to the other six men.

“If you would excuse us? Me and my Girlfriend are going in Hoseok-hyungs room to have some alone time, ok? I would not like to be interrupted. See ya’ll.”
Jooheon and his girlfriend leaved the room after his announcement, both having a smirk plastered in their faces.

“Yah Jooheon! Who told you to go in my room? I don’t want you two to have in my room! I repeat - not in my room!” Hoseok got ignored by the two lovebirds and sat back down on the floor, frustrated shoving a piece of chicken in his mouth.

“Can someone actually believe, that he brought a girlfriend over?” asked Kihyun.

“I actually thought he would introduce Y/N as his new girlfriend!” I choked on my beer after Minhyuk shared his thoughts.

“I also thought the same and didn’t imagine, him bringing a complete stranger into our dorm.” Hoseok agreed

“Well, ..” Changkyun got interrupted by some noise coming from the other side of the wall. You could easily recognize the sounds of moans and screaming. All heads turned towards the wall behind the sofa.

“This punk! I told him ..” Wonho interrupted himself, giving up from continuing to argue with himself.

I turned my head back to the table and looked down on my lap, fiddling with the can in my hands. Kihyun noticed my action.

“Y/N, I feel so bad for you should I give him a lecture?” asked Kihyun worried.

Kihyun was one of the first people who knew about my crush on Jooheon, heck he noticed it before I even knew about it myself. The others followed behind me after I talked with him many times. The other members noticed that me and Kihyun spend a lot of much time together, just talking. To an extend that they thought we were dating. After Hyungwon asked the both of us that burning question, we both were fast to clear up the misunderstanding, followed by my confession about my crush on their rapper.
And of course did my crush go unnoticed by one certain person called Lee Jooheon. He didn’t even bothered when this rumor about me and Kihyun circulated through the dorm, he seemed as if he didn’t cared at all.
But I’m glad that he doesn’t know about my feelings for him, I don’t want to ruin the friendship between us. We had so many obstacles to reach the level we are now and I don’t want to throw all away , just because my heart made this stupid decision to fall in love with him.

“Thank you, but I think it won’t help. What are you gonna tell him? - Hey Jooheon you have to break up with your girlfriend, cuz Y/N is in love with you?” I asked him in return.
Kihyun nodded, agreeing that this is not an approach he can easily make. I took the last sip of beer that was still inside of it. I forced myself up to grab myself a new cold can of beer, out of the fridge and rejoined the others in the living room. When I passed Hoseoks door, I could hear the noise clearly and stood there for a few seconds with my eyes glued on the door.

I snapped out of my thoughts after I heard Minhyuk calling out my name. 

“Y/N, can you bring me one too?” I turned my head towards him and nodded, grabbing the new can with my other hand. Passing the door as fast as I could.
I held his beer right next to his head he bid me a small thanks and took the can out of my hand. I rounded the table towards Hoseok to go back onto my place.
I made the great decision to turn my towards Hoseoks face.

“Y/N I didn’t knew you’ve been working out.” Hoseok leaned back and thought it would be funny to smack my .

“Yah! Lee Hoseok!” I flashed my head towards him, holding my hands over the touched area. Heat running up my cheeks and turning pink. Hoseok looked at my face and his loud laugh erupted to fill the room. I stood  frozen in front of Hoseok, processing the situation. Then I felt another hand on my free cheek which has not been tormented.

“Y/N-ssi, your really does look good though, next time you work out. Take me with you.” Changkyun chuckled keeping his hand where he reached for, squeezing it a little.

“True, take me with you too.” Hoseok agreed after recovering from his hysterical laughing.

“But Hyung, your is fine enough. Changkyun is the one who need some more juice in there” stated Minhyuk. Everyone started laughing and Changkyun acted offended. Putting his hand over his heart, mouth wide open.
Even I couldn’t hold back my giggle and sat back down between the two.

We continued to laugh and talk about random stuff throughout the night. Ignoring the noises from the other room.
By now the most of us got pretty drunk except for Hoseok, Kihyun and Hyungwon. Some of us acted wasted, other were more put together like Shownu he seems like he can handle a pretty good amount of alcohol.

But here we are, Minhyuk and I clinging onto eachother singing, while trot music was blasting through the speakers as loud as possible. Changkyun is almost falling asleep on Shownus shoulder mumbling something to himself. The others were cheering me and Minhyuk on, shouting their self made fanchant towards us. The Music switched from trot to the most recent hits, girlgroup songs were definitely on the list. Me and Minhyuk tried to dance to the choreography of Gashina by Sunmi.

Let’s say it that way, we failed miserably.

The others couldn’t hold back their laughter and watched. Especially when we tried the moves in a seductive way. We ended up in each others arms, almost falling. We parted our ways again and kept on dancing and singing. At some point we were going off and head banged when the music changed to some hiphop. Hoseok joined us, together we started moving and rapping. I couldn’t even say one word the right way, only gibberish came out of my drunk lips. We went so hard that my and Minhyuks head collided in some kind of way. Resulting in us laying on the floor laughing our asses off. The whole room erupted with laughter.

A pair walked in to the living room, watching the situation unfold, looking  around the room confused . Jooheon was searching for a face to look at, so he could question what happened. He decided to walk up to the speakers and turned off the music. Everyone wasn’t pleased after the loss of music. Jooheon walked up to me, who was still laying on the floor.

“You should go to bed Y/N, you’re completely wasted.” Jooheon slung his arms under my armpits to pick me up, I whined not wanting to leave the comfort of the floor. I felt someone tugging onto my legs, it was Minhyuk.

“Jooheonie ~ let go of Y/N we had so much fun right now. You can’t take her away!” Minhyuk tried to keep me on the floor. My body felt limp, I don’t wanted to go to bed, not yet. Jooheon tried to pull me away from his friend.
He started this kind of habit of taking care of me when I’m drunk. We drank together a lot, he knows how I am when I’m drunk and I know how he is when he’s the wasted one. Jooheon doesn’t like it when I’m getting completely drunk, because I tend to cling on someone random and become really needy. My hormones start to go crazy and Jooheon always tries to avoid me getting with someone I don’t know, he becomes extremely protective over me.

His girlfriend stood by the door watching the situation unfold, she wasn’t amused by the fact that her boyfriend went straight to me.

Kihyun jumped up from his spot to help me stand up and took me out of Jooheons grip. Hoseok took care of Minhyuk and helped him towards the couch.

“Why did you let Y/N drink so much?” asked Jooheon annoyed.

“Jooheon she’s a grown up woman she can do whatever she wants.” Hyungwon defended me and walked over to the kitchen to grab two glasses of water. After Hyungwon returned and handed Minhyuk his glass of water. He turned towards our direction and gave me the other glass. I slided down against Kiyhuns body, sitting on the floor knees in front of my chest. Kihyun stood still, supporting my back. Jooheon looked down at me with an annoyed expression, the other two men followed his gaze and looked back up to watch Jooheons face. He kept his gaze on me until his girlfriend called out his name. His attention went straight to her abandoning me on the floor.

I took a sip of water, my dry throat was relived and happy about the moisture. After finishing my glass of water, Hyungwon sat down right in front of me and took it out of my hand.

“OK, Y/N I’ll bring you to bed.” Kihyun helped me stand up and Hyungwon supported my other side, both walked me towards Hoseoks bedroom. Since they always let me sleep in there when I sleep over at the dorm. When we reached the closed-door, both men froze and debated with eachother if they should let me sleep in that room after what happened there a few moments ago. Both decided against it and walked me to the other room, where Minhyuk, Jooheon and Shownu were sharing currently. They laid me down onto Jooheons bed, since they assumed that he’ll sleep with his girlfriend in Hoseoks room.
I fell flat on my stomach, face in his pillow. I inhaled deeply, taking in his scent and falling asleep immediately. Kihyun sighed and walked towards the side of the bed. He debated with himself if he should let me sleep in my clothes or change me in something more comfortable.

“We should change her clothes, she can’t just sleep in those tight pants. She might throw up at night. And those won’t help one bit.” Stated Hyungwon, Kihyun nodded to the suggestion.

“Then go grab something we can change her into.” demanded Kihyun. As Hyungwon was about to leave, came Hoseok together with a passed out Minhyuk through the door frame. He threw the drunk man onto his bed, not caring about his comfort. He walked straight to my passed out form.

“I’m about to head and grab her some clothes. Do you have anything maybe?” Hyungwon turned to Hoseok.

“You can look in my room, there must be a shirt she can wear. My clothes would look pretty oversized on her.” Hoseok turned his upper body towards Hyungwon to instruct him, where he could find the items. Hyundwon went out of the room to grab the stuff and returned fast.

“OK Y/N let’s get you out of these clothes. Hyung help me turn her around.” Wonho walked to the other side of the bed after Kihyun instructed him what to do. As Kihyun was about to pull my shirt over my chest,  Jooheon bursted into the room, a bit mad.

“What are you thinking you’re doing?” questioned Jooheon.

“We are trying to change Y/N into some more comfier clothes.” Hoseok defended their innocent act.

“Who told you you could do that? And why is she in my bed? Isn’t she supposed to be in your room?” Jooheon turned his attention to Hoseok, who looked at him confused.

“We thought that you and your girlfriend are going to sleep in Hyungs room” Hyungwon tried to clear the misunderstanding.

“No, I never said that she’s sleeping over. I just brought her home, since Y/N is here.” fired back Jooheon, clearly annoyed at the situation.

“Sorry for that unpleasant misunderstanding. Then we’ll bring her to Hoseoks room. Y/N ~ wake up we’ll bring you somewhere else ok? You can continue sleeping there ok?” Kihyun tried his best to wake me up and not startle me at the same time. I couldn’t open my eyes or even say a word. All I did was groan as a respond.
Hoseok and Kihyun pulled me up and dragged me towards the said room, Hyungwon followed us with clothes in his hands. Jooheons gaze followed us leaving the room.
We walked into the room, Hoseok saw his room for the first time this night and it was messy. Even more messy before he left it. All three stood in the middle of the room frozen and examining our surroundings.
Hoseoks covers and pillow laid in a corner of the room, used condoms laid on the bed and on the floor. They definitely did it a few times, and other questioning fluids stained the bed. The room smelled like sweat, unpleasantly to sleep in.

Hoseok got frustrated and mad at the younger one, for not cleaning up behind him and letting the mess behind. Kihyun was too disgusted to lay me down onto the bed.

“I feel like Y/N shouldn’t sleep in here.” Hyungwon stood in the doorway judging the room. Hoseok snapped his head towards the man in the doorway, annoyance clearly marking over his facial expression.

“What about me?” asked Hoseok.

“You can clean it up later, but she needs a place to sleep in” fired back Hyungwon. Kihyun was thinking of a place he could put me in, since I got pretty heavy after every passed minute.

“Let’s lay her on my bed, I actually have a big bed. We both can sleep on it and if something happens I’ll be there to help her.” After Kihyun stated his idea, they made their way towards their room and laid me on the said bed. Instantly, the smell of freshly washed covers filled my nose and I sighed with relief.
They changed me into one of Hoseoks shirts and tugged me into bed. Hoseok actually stayed in the room, he refused to sleep in his messy room, he laid in bed with Hyungwon and Changkyun was long asleep on his own bed. Kihyun made himself ready and laid down himself, keeping some distant between us.
Not too long and everyone in the dorm was fast asleep.

I woke up with the biggest headache I’ve ever had and a first unfamiliar environment, but soon recognized the room. I couldn’t remember anything from the night before. I looked around the room and saw another bed next to where I was. I noticed a passed out man laying on it, it didn’t took me long to say that it was the Maknae. Suddenly a sharp pain went through my head, I let a deep groan escape my lips. That resulted in Changkyun waking up and moving under his covers.

“Morning.” He turned his head towards me, his whole body except for his head were under a blanket. Humming in response, my eyes closed again.

“We got pretty wasted last night. Huh?” his chuckle low and his voice deeper and raspier than ever. Both of us started to laugh until we both got punished with yet another sharp pain through the head and stopped laughing. After some time, Changkyun and me made our way towards the living room.

“Well, Y/N-ssi that shirt is pretty short though, whose is it?” I stopped walking and turned around to look at my behind, Changkyun looked me up and down, until I turned fully around and flicked his forehead. He immediately regretted his words and let out a small “Sorry~”. You reached the living room, where four men were sitting around, hungover and eyes glued onto the TV.

“Oh hey Y/N! Have you slept well?“ Hyungwon was the first to notice us.

“Good morning to you too Hyung.” Changkyun sat down onto the floor, infront of Shownus legs.

“I slept like a rock and I have a big headache, but I guess I’m fine.” I stated.

“To prevent a headache, you should’ve not drank that much last night.” Jooheon sat on the other side of the couch, his eyes glued onto his phone screen. I ignored his nagging and turned my attention back to Hyungwon.

“And how come you’re awake that early?” Hyungwon chuckled at my confused state.

“It’s not morning Y/N it’s almost afternoon. We are all awake for a long time now.” I smiled and laughed a little about the fact, that I was sleeping almost the whole day. I looked around and noticed some members missing.

“Where are Hoseok and Kihyun?” I threw my question into the room and waited for an answer.

“ Hoseok is working out and Kihyun is making dinner.” Shownu answered my question not looking away from the TV screen. I decided to go to the kitchen to accompany Kihyun. I saw the said man standing in front of the stove. The smell of food went straight through my nostrils, loosing myself in the smell. I let out a small sigh. Kihyun noticed my presence and turned towards me.

“Oh hi Y/N, have you been sleeping well?” Kihyun turned back to the dish and stirred it. I Hummed in response and walked closer to him.The smell of the dish becoming stronger and my stomach responding to it.

“Wait a little, I’m almost done and we can eat. You can go get Hoseok and tell him that dinner is almost done.” After Kihyun finished his sentence, I waited a few seconds and made my way towards the self-made gym room.

As expected, Hoseok was working out. He noticed my presence and turned his head towards me. “You’re awake! Wanna work out?” He stopped his exercise.

“As much as I’d loved to, I might pass for today, too hungover to actually lift a my own arm. -” Hoseok chuckled at my remark.

“Kihyun said that dinner is almost ready and I’m here to tell you that.” I finished my sentence. Hoseok stood up and walked towards me.

“I didn’t knew that my shirt would be that short on you.” He stood in front of me and let out a low chuckle. My face instantly turned red, Hoseok was always able to make me flustered.

“Th-That’s your shirt? Did you change my clothes?” I asked, still flustered.

“Yeah, Me and Kihyun actually, we don’t wanted you to sleep in your own clothes. Hyungwon don’t wanted you to throw up around the whole place.” Hoseok walked past me towards the living room.

“Are you coming or not?” I got startled and followed right behind him. We reached the living room and I noticed that Jooheon was still on his phone, not taking his eyes off of it and smiling like a mad man. A sharp pain went through my heart instead of my brain, the thought of him loving someone else was painful. But I tried my best not to show any sign.

Kihyun called for us to sit down and eat, Minhyuk, Shownu and I helped Kihyun to put everything on the table. While we were all eating, I noticed from the corner of my eye, that Jooheon was still on his phone and stuffing food into his mouth. Jealousy filled my guts and I tried to ignore it. Kihyun noticed who I was watching and cleared his throat to get the rappers attention.

“Jooheon, please put your phone away, were eating.”

Jooehon looked up to Kihyun annoyed and laid his phone to the side. His gaze landed on me, he noticed my attire.

“Y/N whose shirt is that?” attention now on me.

“ Hoseoks, why?” I stated sassy, the jealousy speaking in me.

“Why are you wearing it? Don’t you have your own clothes?” Jooheon snapped back, more annoyed by now.

“Why do you care? I can wear the clothes of whoever I want. You’re not my dad nor my boyfriend. So mind your own business.” The jealousy being replaced by anger now.

“I’m not your boyfriend, but your best friend. And I care about you like a little sister. Here are six other men, you don’t know what goes on on their minds.” his voice got more stern than before. The word sister shot like an arrow through my chest.

“Why are you so pissed? Nothing happened to me!” At this point I didn’t cared about the people around me.

“Yah, both of you stop now. We are eating. If you wanna fight please do it outside.” Kihyun was pissed and stopped the fight before it escalated.

“Thank you for the meal.” I stood up right away, leaving the table.

“Y/N-ssi!” Hoseok tried to stop me from leaving.

“Yah! These are too short, change now! Y/N!” Jooheon saw my outfit on full display. The shirt went up a little, revealing a small part of my red lacy and the underline of my cheeks. I ignored his remark and walked straight to the room, where my clothes laid perfectly folded on a chair. I changed my clothes and heard how Kihyun and the others lectured Jooheon. 

I don’t understand why he has to be so annoying and protective, he has a girlfriend now. He should care about her not me. It hurts enough to know that he loves someone else.

Why does he has to terrorize me?

After I finished changing my clothes and grabbed my stuff. I walked past the group of boys and was about to head back home. The boys were calling after me, but I walked out of the dorm and out of the building, taking the next bus to my place. I turned off my phone, too mad to talk with anyone.

When I reached my place, I took a quick shower and went straight to bed. The hangover still present in my brain.