Chapter 3

Sunset Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoona and Yuri had spend a wonderful time together these few days. Just like old time, they spend most of their time at the library or go to coffee shop and hang out there just the two of them after school. Yoona help Yuri study and it motivate Yuri because her tutor is so gorgeous and Yuri want to take Yoona on a real date so she have to do her best to get an A on her test.

Today is the test day and Yuri feel confident about it. She want to try her best, and she wants to make Yoona proud of her. Yuri sat behind Yoona in class. Everyone knows that they are becoming family. People were gossipping around about how strange Yuri has been acting with Yoona. The Yuri they knew wouldn't accept that relationship so easily. Yuri was known to be stubborn and fierce. No one dare to mess around with her in school. She is one scary fellow and they are also try to get on Yuri good side because all of them want to be in a good favor to partner up with the Kwon's empire.

Sooyoung narrow her eyes at her bestfriend. Eversince Im Yoona came to this school, she hardly even see or talk with Yuri. She was wondering why Yuri started acting so weird. It was break time before the test, Sooyoung has been observing Yuri for quiet sometimes and she came to the conclusion that something must be going on with Yuri and Yoona. It was break time and Yuri hardly go out of the classroom. She sat there texting on her phone and smile like an idiot. Of course she was flirting with Yoona through the message because she promise not to show skinship or affection toward the girl in public.

"What is wrong with her?" Hyoyeon whisper to Sooyoung.

"I know. I've been asking myself the same question for a while now. Did her dad make her do that? Get along with her new sister?"

"It could be, but knowing Yuri, the new girl won't last for a week in same school not to mention in the same class."

"She must make some agreement with her father. Of course you know who could have control over her highness. But still, I think something is going on between the two of them." Sooyoung said suspiciously.

"What do you think going on? They might just really get along well that's all. She might finally find what is missing, I think. Maybe Yoona make her feel less lonely."

"Well I don't believe that. Yuri that I know would never accept that. Poor Yuri must be forced by her father. Remember last time she rebel against him? He drag her back all the way from LA and lock her up for a whole year? I could only see her because my family was invited to the charity event that her dad hold every years."

"Oh yeah! That was one though year for her. I guess maybe that's why she behave now, because she's scared that her dad might punish her again."

"You guys got nothing else to do?" Taeyeon chirps in between Hyoyoung prediction about Yuri's household.

"We are just curious." Hyoyeon said in defend.

"You can just ask her. It's not hard. Watch me!" Taeyeon said and approached Yuri who is still busy texting to notice her surrounding. "Hey Yul!"

"Yo Tae! What's up?" Yuri replied with her eyes still glue on her phone's screen.

"How you been? We hardly see you these day."

"What you mean? I came to class everyday."

"Well that's true, but we barely see you after school."

"Oh!!! I was busy studying in the library." Yuri said and earn *gasp* from Taeyeon and Hyoyoung who is now joining Taeyeon.

"You???? Study???" The three of them said at the same time making Yoona pay more attention to their conversation.

"Yeah?? Why?" Yuri asked as if it's just something ordinary.

But for her friends, this is not what Yuri that they knows does. Kwon Yuri, never study. She came to school for the sake of graduation and stay out of her dad punishement. She usually come for the first hour and disappear somewhere in school, hiding in her suite or hang out with the girls.

"Are you okay? Were you trying to compete with your stepsis?" Sooyoung whisper, but Yoona could hear it.

Yoona was amused by Yuri's friend. She should feel offend but she was glad that Yuri has friends that really care about her.

"Well not to compete, but I want to impress her, right sis?" Yuri said and poke Yoona who still pretend to focus on her note. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung is now surrounding Yoona and look at her with the expression that she couldn't read.

"Hello Yoona! I'm Taeyeon, Yuri's friend."

"Hi Taeyeon, Nice to meet you!" Yoona replied awkwardly.

"So it's true that Yuri get along well with you?"

"Y-yeah we get along quiet well." Yoona answered and now it's Yuri who amused.

"So you are telling us that Yuri get along well with you and you even made her studying so she could impress you. not to compete, but to impress?"

"I don't know, you will have to ask her yourself about that." Yoona shrugged.

"Enough you guys. Go back to your seat. The test is starting soon." Yuri tried to push her friends away from Yoona.

"Wait! Yoona, Hi! my name is Sooyoung. Nice to meet you, Can I just ask you one last question?"

"Nice to meet you too Sooyoung. and yes sure!"

"Where are you from?"

"I'm from LA."

*gasp* Sooyoung gasp so loud that the whole class start looking at her direction. Sooyoung point her finger at Yuri.

"You!!! Her!!! Kwon Yuri you-" Sooyoung was muffled by Yuri as she jump on her and drag her out of the classroom. Taeyeon and Hyoyeon only scratch their head in confused.

"I can't understand Soo sometimes. Hello Yoona, I'm Yuri's friend, Hyoyeon."

"Nice to meet you Hyoyeon."

"Me too. You seems nice, please take care of Yuri. She's one lonely fellow."

"Yes I will." Yoona give Hyoyeon a smile.

"See you around Yoona!"

"See ya!" Yoona said and go back to focus on her note, meanwhile Yuri almost choke Sooyoung to death.


*

"Kwon Yuri! Tell me now!!!!!"

"What?" Yuri play dumb.

"She's your first love that you meet in LA, isn't she?"

"What?? what first love? I don't know what you're talking about."

"Alright fine! I will go and ask her myself."

"okay okay Yes she is."

"OMG!!!! You're serious? Your first love has become your step sister? what the heck is that? and you are okay with it?"

"Yah Soo! calm down, will ya?"

"How can you be so calm about it? you loved her!! Heck you're still in love with her. How can you let it happen?"

"Shhhhh...... It will be fine. We will figured it out together."

"What?? so you two are secretly back together??"

"Uhhh Yes, but you can't tell anyone else. Me and Yoona want it to be private for now."

"And you think it will work out? Come on Yuri, you two are becoming sibling."

"We are not, until my dad is legally married to her mom, and who care? Knowing my dad, I'm sure it was all for business sake."

"You will have to figured it out fast my friend. Because once the wedding is done, so does you and Yoona."

"Thank for reminding me Soo! Now I'll respect her decision. We will decide and find a way together me and Yoona."

"Oh my friend, you sound whipped already."

"I don't mind Soo!" Yuri smile like an idoite at Sooyoung.

"I'm glad she could bring out this side of you Yul!"

"Me too Soo! and promise me you won't tell anyone."

"Okay! I promise. but you better stop staring at her like an idiot if you don't want anyone to find out."

"That's hard to do, but I'll try." Yuri said and the two just laugh it off.



*

The test went well and Yuri think that she did good for this test. She gather her stuff and Yoona did the same.

"So Yul, Do you want to come to Sooyoung's hideout and hang out there?" Hyoyeon asked

"No I can't. Me and Yoona has to pack our stuff for the trip with my parents this weekend."

"Oh okay next time then!"

"Yeah let's hang out when we get back from the trip."

She bid all her friend good bye and wait for Yoona to finish putting her stuff in her bag.

"You're done? Let's go Yoong!"

"You know, you don't have to be with me all the time."

"Wae? you don't like it?"

"No it's not that. I think that your friends are missing you."

"Yoona-ah! it's ok. My friends they are very understanding. We've known each other for so long already. We can hang out with them when we come back. I want to introduce you to all my friends properly."

"So you mean you still have more friends?"

"Yes. Tae Hyo and Soo are in the same class as me. But there are 4 other girls in different class. You will like them too."

"Sure! I can't wait to meet them."

"Great! Now let's go home pack our bag and leave right away. We can have dinner on the jet."

"You seems so excited about the trip huh?"

"Yeah because I'm going with you. That's why." Yuri show Yoona a smile full of happiness.

"You always find a way to make me smile Kwon. Let's go!"

Yoona said and walk ahead of Yuri. Yuri smirk and follow suite. She walk side by side Yoona, but keeps enough space for the other girl. She wants to hold Yoona's hand but she promise that they will take things slow and not over showing their affection in public. Yuri wants to earn Yoona's love and trust, so she will do whatever it takes. She doesn't mind hiding their relationship, as long as they are happy together.

*

Maldive:

Yuri and Yoona fianlly arrive at the ressort that their parents had booked for them. Their room are next to their parents's room. They have reach quiet late so they decide to say good night and greet their parents together tomorrow. Yuri send Yoona to her room and see her get in safely before follow the guard to her room.

"Call back up and stand by in front of Yoona's room tonight." Yuri told her guard.

"Yes Young miss!" He bow and left once Yuri entered the room.

Yuri doesn't bother unpack or get change as she let her body fall on the soft matress. She take her phone out and text Yoona.

To Yoongie
What are you doing?

From Yoongie
I just unpack and I'm gonna get change now. What about you?

To Yoongie
I'm on the bed thinking about you. Text me after you changed your clothes.

From Yoongie
You should get change too.

To Yoongie
Okay Ma'am.



5 minutes later:


From Yoongie
I'm done.


Yuri finished changing into her PJs and face time Yoona.

"Hello!" Yoona picked up.

"Hey!"

"Miss me?"

"Yes. So much. You don't miss me? you didn't even text me."

"Yah... We were together for 9 hours flight and you just sent me to my room 15 minutes ago."

"Then you should know how crazy I am about you that I couldn't wait more than 15 minutes to see your face again."

"I'm honored to be the person who could make you go crazy Miss Kwon."

"I don't think I can sleep tonight."

"Wae?"

"I forgot to kiss you good night." Yuri said and Yoona chuckle at how childish Yuri could be. "It's not funny. I'm serious Yoong."

"Here! I'm sending you flying kiss." Yoona said and send Yuri flying kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter