025

Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun fidgets around the huge room, his hand's patting his crying daughter while he coos, feeling his heart beating so much upon hearing his daughter's cries resonating the huge luxurious hospital room when he's going through some of his works. He doesn't know what is wrong with his daughter that even though he takes her up into his arms and even singing her a lullaby, she just wouldn't stop crying. Hajun who's doing his homeworks with the help of Mina pouts as he peeks through his mother's room, seeing his father pacing around the room with his baby sister in his arms until the guy suddenly rushes towards him.

"Mina, what is wrong with my daughter? She keeps on crying."

Mina chuckles, casually feeding Hajun a slice of apple,

"She's probably hungry."

"But she keeps on crying. I don't think it's because she's hungry."

Mina sighs, looking up at her brother and just when she's about to talk, they could hear Mrs. Oh and Sarang's voices outside of the room, indicating that Sarang's already done with her personal therapy for the day. Sehun actually insisted on accompanying his wife for her therapy but knowing that Sarang will only be getting massages and some other treatments, which only allows women to enter the therapy section, Sehun had to wait for her with both Mina and Hajun. 

"It was so refreshing!"

Sarang said in between her laughs as Mrs. Oh helps her to walk inside her room and she stops on track when she looks up seeing Sehun looking down at her with his puppy eyes, with Haeun crying in his arms. 

"Love, she keeps on crying. I think we should call the doctor."

Mrs. Oh bursts out laughing hearing her son's words that she shakes her head, making her way to the small kitchen section to prepare some refreshments for everyone while Sarang makes her way towards Sehun. Taking the still crying Haeun into her arms, Sarang casually coos and makes her way inside her room, sitting down on her bed with Sehun trailing behind her like a little puppy with a worried look.

"Love."

"It's fine, oppa. Our Haeunie is just hungry, don't you? You're hungry isn't it my little baby?"

Sarang cutely coos, gently letting her crying daughter to on her as the girl then immediately stops crying, her eyes fluttering close while her litle hands grip on Sarang's thumb.

"See? She's just hungry. Hajun was like this too. I guess your genes cried when they're hungry. You must've been a cry baby too when you're hungry."

Sarang playfully said, laughing as she stares down at her daughter who's cutely drinking her milk until she notices the silent from her husband that she looks up, seeing Sehun looking down on his feet.

"Sehun?"

Sehun hums, looking up at Sarang with his eyes teary,

"I'm sorry. I wasn't there for you and Hajun. It must've been really hard for you. Hajun is our first born, it supposed to be our first time together as parents but I let you experience everything alone. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

"Oppa."

Sehun hums again, eyes avoiding his wife's face,

"Can you please come here?"

Sarang softly said, making Sehun nods and moves to sit beside his wife who then takes his hand in hers, smiling sweetly at him,

"How many times should I tell you to not dwell in the past? It was hard, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter