Inequality sign

Inequality sign

Sana seemed weak.  Sana didn't think her fingers or her shoulders were particularly weak, but she didn't like struggle with her body, which is said to be thin and delicate.  It doesn't seem to fit in the world of fighting dom, so it's a bit hard to breathe.  Also, glare is not strong.  She has a gender that doesn't suit her.

  There was dom who sold fights to them on the roadside.  It was not me but Jihyo who resisted him, and it was me who hurt my body from the intimidation of the opponent.

  Jihyo was originally strong against the threat of dom, and she gently squeezed my shoulder and clenched her hand.  "Let's go, Sana," Jihyo walks silently in the opposite direction without looking at him.

  The voice of anger that can be heard from the back is swept away by a casual face and laughing voice saying "There are many strange people today", and it gets smaller.

  "I'm sorry"

  "It's not Sana's. They just didn't fit with us."

  Two hands of lovers swing between Sana and Jihyo.  A small ring presented by Sana was shining on Jihyo's finger visible from the hem of the coat.  Speaking of which, Sana has never seen her remove it except during the bath.  When Sana brushes her teeth and goes to the wash basin, she finds that a ring is placed on a bundle of clothes put on the washing machine several times.

  "I chose this because I don't like collars or something like that." Jihyo answered, "I like Sana's choice. You're kind."

 

 

  "Luggage became heavy"

  "Hmm…"

  Jihyo seemed a little sleepier when she completed her shopping.  Shopping was the main reason they went out.

  "I will drive on the way home"

  "Thank you"

  When Sana gets into the driver's seat, Jihyo is rowing on her dream bag while holding a shopping bag, and she is so cute and at the same time solicits her sorry.Sana apologizes again in her heart.  Stepped on the accelerator.  While waiting for a traffic light, he Jihyo's head wearing a hood.  Jihyo is more angry if I say sorry.

  Jihyo is a type that is resistant but gets tired later, and only those who are close to Sana or Jihyo know.  Maybe others don't want to know.  Sana doesn't dare to speak.

  When I was told for the first time, I felt it was in line with Jihyo's character.  That property is what makes Jihyo today.  So Sana felt she was fit for that nature.  It was certain that Jihyo was strong in various things.

  Jihyo is strong, strong, strong.

  "... Sana"

  "What's wrong?"

  Sana wants to grab Jihyo's vaguely stretched arm and hurries to stop at the end of the convenience store parking lot.  The night was quite deep.

  "Sana"

  "What?"

  With the face buried in the muffler, she just returned to her dream with a slightly mischievous smile, just because she wanted to call Sana's name.  After confirming that her neck was completely tilted to the window, she released her hand and moved the car slowly.

  "I got home"

  Take Jihyo's fluffy steps and step into the elevator, and her spine grows up as she gradually wakes up.  Jihyo is very cute.

  "I'm back"

  We sort what we bought at the entrance and sort.  Since I bought the milk that was cut, I decided to make hot milk with plenty of milk.  Standing in front of the microwave oven and waiting for it to warm up, I saw Jihyo, who had been cleaning up the detergent and other things, rolling down on the couch one step ahead.

  "It's hot…"

  Jihyo rises up from the sofa with the sound of Sana's footsteps, opens the space for Sana, and sits down.  Placing a cup on the wood table makes a soft sound.  I decided to drink later because it was too hot.

  Jihyo still looks asleep.

  This was something of Sana's selfishness, but I hate to end today with another dom order.

  "Kneel"

  Sana's voice echoed quietly indoors.  Jihyo moved her legs slightly with shaking.  Sitting on her sofa with her waist down.  Sana told Jihyo several years ago that she didn't get on the floor because the floor was cold in winter.

  She shakes her head and wakes up to wait for the next order.  The swaying blonde was beautifully reflected by the light leaking from the kitchen.

  Sana lays down on Jihyo's knee with a seat pillow.  When she looks under her knee pillow, Jihyo also bows down to look at her.  Jihyo Sana's head, but her facial expression does not change, so she is almost unconscious.

  "Close your mouth with your own hands."

  Jihyo follows.

  "Don't breathe until I say OK."

  Sana surrendered to the warm temperature, lying on her knees.  Human skin calms the mind.  Jihyo is even better.  Both hands close Jihyo's mouth and make it invisible.

  As she closed her eyes, she began to breathe more in her stomach.  Looking up, Jihyo distorts her eyes with pain and even tears.  Her knees tremble and her body shrinks.  When Jihyo's forehead hit Sana's forehead, she muttered, "OK."

  Jihyo panted for oxygen.

  Sana hears Jihyo's cough.  Jihyo, who breathed deeply, seemed to suffer.  Sana rubs her back and says, "Good girl, well done," Sana praise her.

  It was easy to see that something different was slowly oozing on the painful face.  While breathing is still irregular, Jihyo exhales with pleasure.  In an instant, she is surrounded by Sana's territory and “I love Sana the most” floats in her eyes without shame, and Sana wants to escape here a little bit.  She doesn't know why.

  Jihyo cannot live without Sana.

  Jihyo is stronger than anyone than Sana, though.  Jihyo is weaker than Sana, who is weaker than anyone.  Inequality does not hold.

  "Let's sleep on the sofa today"

  She pulls Jihyo's weak body and gently hugs her.  Jihyo-chan's fast beating with his shoulders was directly transmitted.  Sana was a little scared as she was left behind.

  Sana's friend may have said that the life of sub was short.  Sana had heard that it was due to a heavy mental burden, but none seemed to be credible and didn't mind.  Jihyo's heart, which undulates like a hurry, is painful just to hear.

  Only Jihyo knows how hard Jihyo is.
  And she certainly won't tell Sana.

  Even if the world is turned over, Sana is dom and Jihyo-chan is sub and they can't even turn it over.  Anyway, let's be happy.

  "Do you drink hot milk?"

  "... drink together"

  Side by side, sharing a hot drink, we are happy.  No inequality is needed.