A Question Of Legs

Shake The World

0

It was all a question of legs.

Jiyong was small, yes, Seunghyun knew it, Youngbae knew it (but would never admit to being smaller), Daesung knew it, Seungri knew it, the fans knew it.

Everybody with eyes knew it.

But what a pair of legs he had.

They were long, slender and perfect.

Seunghyun would give just about anything to have those legs wrapped around his waist or resting on his shoulders while he made love to his husband. He loved them. They were his guilty pleasure and one of his favorite things about Jiyong's body. His ankles were slim, his shins and calves skinny but muscular, his thighs—god, his thighs—creamy, hairless and oh so soft, but so, so masculine it drove Seunghyun crazy most of the time.

Feeling them on either side of his head, brushing against his cheeks when he took Jiyong in his mouth and feeling the small singer unconsciously press them against his head was something that could make him come just from thinking about it.

"What are you thinking about?" Jiyong breathed in his ear, straddling Seunghyun in the bathtub and continuing to pepper his chest with small kisses.

Seunghyun chuckled and sneaked his hands under Jiyong's thighs underwater, gently caressing them. "Your legs."

Jiyong stopped his ministrations on Seunghyun's chest and looked up, damp hair combed back and eyelashes clinging together from the steamy atmosphere in the bathroom. "My legs?" he asked and tilted his head to the side, looking more like a curious kitten than a thirty something adult.

Seunghyun nodded as he his lips and continued to rub his hands up and down Jiyong's legs. "Yeah. And how much I love them."

Jiyong hummed and shifted slightly to sit on Seunghyun's lap and wrapped said legs around the tall man’s waist. "What about them?" he asked and started to leave a trail of small, gentle kisses along Seunghyun's collarbone and chest again.

Seunghyun leaned back against the white porcelain of the bathtub and closed his eyes with a hum. "They're beautiful," he said.

Jiyong smiled against his skin and lifted his hands to gently massage Seunghyun's scalp, now kissing his neck. "Uh-huh, what else?"

Seunghyun chuckled deeply. "They're—lean and slender, but you know, not soft like a woman's."

Jiyong lifted an eyebrow. "Should I be—flattered?"

Seunghyun shook his head. "You should, they're strong and muscled and I love them."

Jiyong hummed again and Seunghyun felt him cross his ankles behind his back. "Did you know," Jiyong asked suddenly, perking up with a grin, his brain working as fast as the heart of a hummingbird and shifting subjects in a flash, "that from hip to toe I have 3 foot 6 of legs?" he asked with a sweet smile on his lips. "So it means you have 6 foot 12 of love wrapped around you."

Seunghyun laughed a full belly laugh and ran his hands through Jiyong's hair. "You spent a lot of time thinking about it, I'm sure."

Jiyong nodded eagerly. "Yeah."

Seunghyun chuckled and leaned over to kiss Jiyong passionately. "I love you," he whispered. "And your legs."

Jiyong laughed against his lips. "I love you too."

0