one. autumn fall - seulkai

small powerful moments
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It’s almost end of fall.” She muttered all to herself. They were on their supposed to be romantic date but ended up on walking-his-dogs kind of date in a nearby park. Not that she was complaining though, because she also loved his dogs and the weather were just nice for a late afternoon walk.

“You’re right.” He agreed. The autumn breeze made the weather a bit chilly, made him shiver a bit and put his hands inside his pocket to warm them up.

“Isn’t it your favorite time of the year?” He glanced at the woman beside him who was taking a picture of the autumn leaves. Typical, he mused to himself.

“It is.” She nodded. After taking few shots for her instagram post, she seemed satisfied with the result and put the phone away.

“Everything is so pretty.” She sighed, looking up to all the red, yellow and orange palette surrounding them, watching how the sunray shyly peeked behind the tall trees. She looked so serene that he wished he had a chance take a picture to savour this moment.

“But it won’t be for long.” She crouched down and pick up one of the fallen leaf, “I wonder why they have to fall?”

He looked at her, frowning while twirling the said leaf with her fingers.

“They have to fall to give way for the new beginnings.”

She looked at him, tilting her head, giving him her full attention.

“If they don’t fall, you won’t be able to see the spring blossoms.”

She still didn’t look away, enchanted at how

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter