Part 1

Easy Complex

I'm not particualrly proud of this chapter... soooorrry ;____;

It's in Youngjae's POV all throughout, unless I write so >:3

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


It was the time of the year again, where Valuable money, is spent on meaningless products all for the sake of so- called 'love.' Valentine’s day. I- personally wouldn't give a second thought about celebrating it. All in- all I wouldn't mind it, but when you live with two dumb bells that practically worship it, then it gets annoying.

"Ahh~ My lovely bells, ringing in glorious babe, come backeth and strike me with thy shiny dart~" I heard our love struck leader sing, while throwing petals, fake may I add, pointlessly around the living room where we were all sat. Guessing he took that out of some Valentine blog off the internet. I rolled my eyes at his broken English, and smacked Himchan Hyung's hand away from fondling with my hair.

"You mean, 'My lovely babe, ringing in glorious bells, come forth and strike me with thy shining arrow.'?" I corrected, I've read this line before somewhere off an ancient play or something.

I heard Himchan Hyung clap, "Fantastic english, as always! Youngjae- ah!" I felt a blush coming its way, so I buried my face in my jumper. This guy is always giving compliments out so carelessly, he doesn't know how it affects people, especially me...

"Don't make fun of Hyung." I looked Junhoong's way, but was only met with a face full of plastic petals. I heard the Daejong couple laugh.

"Don't worry about him Junhoong. He's just cranky cause he doesn't have anyone special to spend it with~"

I glared at him, "For your information, I have Himchan hy-" I didn't finish my sentence, because for some odd reason I didn't want anyone to hear that. I mean, I know Hyung was special, but... Was it really that hard for me to say it out aloud? It was a never a problem for him though. I doubt we were doing anything this year anyway.

"Bunny got your tongue, Hyung?" Jongup asked. I don't know if he was teasing or asking out of sincerity. I just kept quiet, not knowing how to answer. I felt even more embarrassed, seeing as I have now started a very awkward silence. I was about to go upstairs first but I felt the weight once beside me lift.

"Okay, kids. Bed! All of you now, shoo!~" Himchan rounded everyone up, and I could hear groans of protest coming from the others. He always knew when I felt uncomfortable, and was there to fix it. I followed dejectedly behind everyone else. Feeling the need to go, instead of waiting for him like I usually do. I felt a hand grasp my shoulder.

"Sleep tight." He smiled. My breath hitched and I could feel the blush get redder. I could only nod and run upstairs as fast I could.

"Yongguk! Your fat , upstairs NOW!" Was the last thing I heard.

~_. Easy Complex ._~

I can’t sleep. I have nothing to put my leg over and the windows broken in my room so it’s colder than usual. I... wanted to sleep in hyung’s room. I wasn’t sure if he’d let after what I said. I kind of want his good night kiss and him lying beside me telling me to have a good sleep... OTL, I feel like I’m describing what my umma does to me.

Of course it’s different with hyung, it always is. When just calling my name, or patting me on the head, it feels different. Is this that ‘in love’ thing he’s always talking about? He does mention it alot. He's told a me god- knows how many times, that he 'loves me'. Thinking about it now, I haven't said it back... Does that make me a bad person to be with? Well I wasn't sure what I'm feeling is just physical attraction or real 'love'. Whatever that is. So he told me he'll wait until I'm ready or something like that...

Hyung was my first, and always will be. He was the first person I've ever done this relationship stuff with. Hyung's too experienced for me to be his first, that's for sure... So he's got someone to compare me with, should I be threatened?

I guess that's why it's more difficult for me to figure out things. I have no one to compare him with... would I even want to? Nekkoheujsjdjqwjabvwwundk! So many questions and no one to ask! So frustrating... I need milk. Daehyun has a mini fridge... Beats going all the way downstairs. I climbed out of bed, the cold air hitting my exposed skin, which wasn't much. I'm practically all covered up but I'm still so damn cold.

I made it to his room, was surprised to see him still awake and on the laptop for that matter. I walked to his fridge and started rummaging around for any milk, or any drink at all. All this boy has is fermented mushrooms? Bleh. No thank you. I closed the door, and well, since I couldn't go to sleep, decided to do some meddling.

I grasped his shoulders with my gloved hand and turned to his side, "What are you up to so late at night, huh?" I was attempting to startle him a little, this guy's impossible. I sat down on his bed, ahh. How come it's comfier than mine?!

"I should say the same for you, sneaking round people's fridge's." He retorted, typing and clicking away so busily.

"I can't help it. I'm thirsty."

"Go downstairs, your waking up Jongup."

"He's here?"

"Yeah, in my bed."

I turned to my side and noticed I've been sitting on Jongup's hand all this time. Oops.

"What are you doing, anyway?"

"Things."

Ahh, this guy. Seeing as he won't tell me properly, I just decided to look on my own. I peered over his shoulder and read the big letters on the screen.

"Ehh? Reservations?"

"Would you keep quiet?!"

"Ahh... yeah. Sorry." I apologised. I sat properly on a chair next to him, eyeing him. This Hyung was always so quiet, it was hard for me to observe him properly. And Jongup too, you never know what's hiding under that constant smile. You never know when these two are gonna blow up. They're like surprise volcanoes. Not a nice thing.

I thought for a bit before remarking, "Ahh! Valentines day!"

Looking annoyed, he threw a pillow at my face, I threw it back but it missed.

"You're making reservations at that place he likes so much!"

He turned around and glared at me. I was a tad loud, but I never knew Daehyun to be the romantic type. He looks like someone who would rather stay at home and save money. Not saying he's cheap or anything...

"I never knew you liked Valentines day."

"Out."

I did as I was told but one cheeky remark just had to make its way out, "He says he's got a thing for cosplay now, so-"

Next thing I know I was outside his room with an aching head. It wasn't true, no way Jongup could be that , I just like to poke fun at people. (⌒▽⌒)

I walked a little more down the hallway and noticed maknae's door halfway open, as a good hyung, I was going to check up on him. I poked my head just enough to see what he was up to.

"Yah, what are you doing so late at night?"

"I should say the same for hyung."
He replied emotionlessly.

"Why are you acting suspicious?" I observed his hands full of coins and notes.

"I should say the same for hyung." He repeated.

I folded my arms and forced him to look at me.

"What are you doing with all the coins?"

"Things." He blinked and faced his back to me once again.

It was a wiiiild guess, but, "Valentines day?"

"Hyungs present's imported so I tried to save a lot." He smiled a little while talking. "I cut back on a lot of trading cards, you know."

I sighed, "Must be hard for you."

He nodded while continuing to count up the money and take down notes.

"So whatcha' get him?"

"Doesn't hyung have something to do?"

Oh yeah, the milk.

I stood up from my crouching position, patting his head before I left. "Don't forget to get some shut eye."

"Don't worry hyung, I won't."

I didn't even think twice about his answer, since I was already running down stairs for that drink I needed so badly. But he did get me thinking about Valentines day, again. Should I get hyung a present? Did he even get one for me?

"So you're not going to bed, huh, punk???"

"Who are you, Youngjae?!"

Those two are still down here? And I don't nag as much as others say. I know the limit of when people get annoyed and when they actually listen.

"Would you just hurry up and go to bed? Youngjae needs extra blankets 'cause of the window problem. Since someone decided it's completely safe and harmless, to let a 15 year old play baseball inside."

So it was Junhoong!

"Plus he needs milk, so move out of the way."

I could hear Yongguk snigger, "Who are you dating, an 8 year old?"

"Nope, but at least I'm dating someone that's legal."

It seemed like an awkward time to suddenly in and ask for milk. Leaving seemed like the best option, so I did.... try. For some reason, I wanted to listen more. Eavesdropping mood or something .

"Hmph. Just barely." I heard Yongguk remark.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I know I said I'll update after I finished Lovely Comex, but I couldn't help myself ;~~~~~;

There's not much in this one, but the next will promise^^

Next chapter will be about Youngjae's eavesdropping adventures.