001

"Feel Special"

Two worlds will meet in the most cruel way. A battle of power, battle of ownership, and a battle of love.

 

A world of modernized era discovered a new world, a new place where the fairies live. It's a hidden and quiet place for hundred years, until a plane ship landed on their peaceful home. 

 

Jeongyeon the queen of Twiceland, first went to the said land 20 years ago. She fooled one of the royal princess in the land. She took the princess with her and imprisoned her in her favorite room full of treasures. On the other hand, the whole land of fairies are looking for their princess, they can't believe she was gone. After some time, the fairies accepted that she was gone, but the fairies that are loyal to her never gives up on finding her.

 

Jihyo a loyal fairy to the princess decided to find her no matter what. She left her land and find her own way to look for her beloved princess. There's a secret that is hidden on Jihyo's identity. After a long journey she found the place where the queen lives, the queen that took their princess away. The queen she hated the most. She pretended to be a soldier from the other planet. She was accepted and gained trust from the high soldiers because of her skills and power. She climbed her way up to be closer to the royal family. She was assigned to protect the sister of the queen. Princess Nayeon. A royal princess that everyone look up to. 

 

Princess Nayeon, a loyal comrade of the queen. She's the queen's half sister. The late King had a child from a princess from the other planet before marrying Jeongyeon's mother. She was not crowned as the Queen as she was a mistake from the King's past. The royal committee kept it hidden, and fooled people as she's younger than Jeonyeon that's why the rightful queen is her younger half sister Jeonyeon. Everyone look up to her as she the most beautiful creature in their planet. She's perfect but she's have scars inside her heart. She was hurt with her entire life trying hard to hide with her fancy appearance. She's pretending her whole life until a girl from nowhere change her life slowly. Her protector and knight in shining armor Jihyo took her out of her loneliness.

 

 

-