iitadakimasu~

Requests for Jeon Hyosung~ (REQUESTS CLOSED)

Love Love Love~

 

"Hyosung-ah" Yongguk called her. Hyosung turned over to look at his smiling face. They were both lying down on the snow in front of B.A.P.'s dorm.

"Yes oppa?" Hyosung asked. She couldn't help but stare at his cute face. The way his nose was turning red and his cheeks were pinkish, she wanted to save the image in her mind. 

"Can you say that you'll always love me?" Yongguk asked. 

"I will always love you Yongguk-ah" Hyosung whispered before leaning in for a sweet kiss. After minutes of kissing both pulled back not only from the lack of air, but also the coldness that was starting to settle in their bodies.

"Let's go in, no one is in the dorm and I'll make you some hot chocolate" Yongguk said. After standing up, he helped Hyosung brush the snow off her thick jacket. 

_______________________________________________________________________

"Do you want marshmallows?" Yongguk called out to Hyosoung. 

"Yes please!" Hyosung replied. As Hyosung got more bored by the minute, she decided to go to the kitchen to see what was taking Yongguk so long.

"Hyosung-ah! Just one more minute!" Yongguk yelled. Hyosung stopped walking and laughed. Her socks padded through against the carpet as she made her way back to the couch.

"Close your eyes" Yongguk said. She did obediently.

Yongguk placed the hot mug in her hands. Admiring his creation one more time, he told her to open her eyes.

"What's this?"

"It's our love!" Yongguk exclaimed. He put so much work into this yet Hyosung couldn't tell what it is?

"But why does it look like a paint splatter?"  Hyosung stared at the melted marshmallows at the top of the mug.

"Awww, the marshmallows melted" Yongguk pouted. Hyosung laughed and took a sip.

"Dont' worry! It's delicious, thank you" Hyosung planted a tiny foam kiss on his cheek, leaving a foam mark behinds. Yongguk blushed, not even caring about the foam on his cheek. 

"I'm glad" Yongguk said. Then taking a sip of his own hot chocolate.

________________________________________________________________________

"You want to make cookies?" Yongguk asked Hyosung in the middle of the movie.

"Why all of a sudden?" Hyosung asked, still engrossed to the movie.

"Because..." Yongguk didn't know how to explain it.

"Fine" Hyosung said. She turned the T.V. off and raced towards the kitchen with Yongguk following her.

"So...how do we make cookies?" A clueless Yongguk asked.

"You ask that we can make cookies and then you ask how do we make cookies?" Hyosung shook her head.

"Hyosung-ah! I-"

"You're so cute! I'll make the cookies, you can help me decorate them" And with that, Hyosung walked to the other side of the kitchen.

"Can I at least help though?" Yongguk whined.

"Okay, then crack these eggs" Hyosung gently gave him three eggs.

10 minutes later~

"There's so many shells in there" Hyosung gasped.

"Well I don't cook!" Yongguk rolled his eyes. 

"Just leave the eggs to me, why don't you go measure the flour then" Hyosung gave him the pack of flour and measuring cup.

6 mintues later~

"That took you almost 7 minutes just to pour one cup of flour" Hyosung laughed.

"I was putting my love into it!" Yongguk grumbled. 

10 seconds later~

"Yongguk-ah, I have egg in my hair..."

"Sorry...."

_____________________________________________________________

After two hours of torture, Yongguk focused on drawing his cookie. A little swirl here, and a little swirl there, DONE!

"Hyosung-ah! I drew us" Yongguk showed her the cookie.

"See! That's me being manly and holding your hand, and that's you!" Yongguk exclaimed as he pointed out everything.

"It's cute!" Hyosung squealed. Trying to take the cookie, but only for Yongguk to place it above his head.

"Why do I have to be so short" Hyosung grumbled. 

"Because then I get to see your cute expressions when you're angry" Yongguk . He then gave up and gave her the cookie. Hyosung took a big bite out of...

"MY HEAD!!!!" Yongguk screamed. Hyosung only kissed him in return and he of course, forgived her.