Intern

More Than Best Friends | New Year's Special

 

 

At the rooftop of my University.

Chaeyoung and I just had our lunch together. Well... as usual, she followed me here.

We're sitting on the ground and she's by my side.

"Where will you work as an intern?" She suddenly asked.

I hummed and thought about it. I'm taking photography so I'd like to experience working in a magazine company.

"Maybe... in vogue magazine because it's near my aunt's apartment. I will stay with her so I don't need to rent. You?" I took a sip of my orange juice.

"Also in vogue," she simply replied.

"Why?"

"Really? You're asking me why? Because of you, of course!" She said it as if it was really a good thing. "And I want us to rent an apartment, let's live together!" She energetically cheered.

I squinted my eyes looking at her, my jaw also clenched "I will live with my aunt remember?"

Chaeyoung pouted "But I want to be with you. Please..." She pleaded as she held my arm.

I sighed "Why am I even arguing?" I mumbled.

"Let's get married after we graduate!" She proposed.

My eyes went round "Are you crazy? Stop it Chaeng or I will end our friendship," I threatened. It was too much. It was affecting me but I didn't want to have false hope.

"Then end our friendship," she grinned.

I frowned and just stared at her.

"End it so we could start our relationship together," she happily said.

Touché.

My mouth twitched in annoyance though.

Most of the time, she's not thinking the way she talks because she will always insist what she wants. However, in situation like this she never failed to use her smart mouth.

Geez. What will I do to you Park Chaeyoung?



 

×