Thankful For Day 1

Thankful For Day 1
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“*groan* wake up Saku-chan, we have to go get Wonyoung,” Chaeyeon mumbled excitedly when she opens her eyes.

 

“Ok, let’s get ready,” Sakura said as she slowly gets up.

 

The couple went to the bathroom and got ready at the same time. Chaeyeon finishes first and quickly went out to make them some coffee. After their day at the amusement park, Chaeyeon and Sakura dropped Wonyoung off at the orphanage with a promise to meet again to finalize everything and get breakfast together.

 

“Saku-chan! Are you almost done?”

 

“Yes! Let me grab my bag,” Sakura said as she hurries and grabs her bag before rushing to the kitchen to meet Chaeyeon.

 

“Here you go, my special espresso to-go,” Chaeyeon said as she handed a pastel pink tumbler to Sakura.

 

“Thank you Jjaeyeon,” Sakura said as she grabs it.

 

The couple then went out and headed towards their car with the destination set for the orphanage.

 

“Wonyoung-ah here we come!” Chaeyeon said excitedly as she starts the car and backs out of the garage.

 

The couple drove happily to the orphanage but not before stopping at a cute little store along the way. Chaeyeon parks the car and turns to Sakura.

 

“Can you wait here? I want to get something for Wonyoung,” Chaeyeon asks while Sakura nods.

 

Chaeyeon smiles and kisses Sakura on the cheeks before telling her she’ll be quick. She got out of the car and went into the shop. She found exactly what she wanted, a cute plush bunny, and went to check out. She hurriedly went back to the car and handed Sakura the bag before continuing their journey to the orphanage.

 

“Jjaeyeon! This is so cute! Wonyoung will definitely like this,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter