The First Meet

Can't Move On
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On 16th February 2019, the day 18 years old Sunggyu met his real first love. His stupid heart falls for someone who he knows he won't be able to have. His young heart falls for someone who is much older than him.

    Sunggyu had stayed over at his friend's house for a week when the family decided to go to a river to have a picnic. Sunggyu helped prepare all the food in the early morning with his friend's sister and mother. Done with all the preparations, Sunggyu went upstairs to take a shower and get ready to head out. Once he was ready, he head downstairs and began loading the car with the picnic's essentials. Sunggyu's friend, Minseok suddenly come and tell him to get into the car. The car was Minseok's cousin car. After getting in, Sunggyu was forced to take the middle seat.

    After a bit of struggle to find a parking spot, they finally able to unload the stuffs and carry it to the river. While waiting for the other car which filled with Minseok's nephew and aunties, Sunggyu stood next to Minseok under a tree. It was then, where Sunggyu first heard his voice, it sounded like a music to Sunggyu's ear. Minseok's sister made a joke at how tall Minseok's cousin is. Only then, Sunggyu had take in a proper look at Minseok's cousin. A very tall body with broad shoulders, Sunggyu thought "Oh, he's probably Minseok's cousin." His face does looks a little older, probably just genes. Sunggyu's heart skipped a beat when the tall guy laughed.

     Sunggyu was trying to go down the slippery slope when he lost stability and falls down. The first person to catch him was Minseok's cousin. He hold Sunggyu's arm and asked if he was okay. Shocked, Sunggyu nodded and laughed, "Oh gosh, sorry, I'm so clumsy." With that, everyone joined in the laughter. Minseok's father, cousin and uncle arranged a few rocks to help the others cross the river. Minseok's cousin stood in the middle of the river to help others cross. Nervous, Sunggyu is the first one to cross. Again, not good with stability, Sunggyu almost falls into the water, luckily Minseok's cousin caught

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter