chapter iv

JUNG'S FAMILY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal shaking her head seeing her sister extremely addicted with TikTok. She was bored, not knowing what to do, she suddenly came up with an idea. “Unnie? Unnie!” she growls.

“What’s up?” Eden take a sit beside his twin and pinch her pouted lip. She point at Jessica with her pouting lip, then she whisper something to him. He show an okay sign and get up to the kitchen.

Krystal get up and head towards Jessica, “Unnie, let’s play game!” it interests Jessica. She stopped dancing and looked at her sister excitedly, waiting for the youngest sister to tell her which game they are going to play. “Let’s play Never Have I Ever challenge!” her eyes sparkles made Jessica suspicious.

“But we can’t play with just two people, we need at least another one person.”

“We have that fool.” whisper slowly to her sister ear, pointing at Eden, who is busy putting 3 glass, a jag of water and snacks on the table.

“I heard that!” Eden rolls his eyes while adjust camera stand.

“Is it okay for you?” the sisters approach the couch and sit on it. Jessica a little worried, she didn't want to ruin his privacy especially when people will find out about their twins secret.

“No need to worry, we can tell them that we are cousins.” the twin smile. Eden take the seat next to Krystal, pour water into a glass.

“Are we ready for shooting?” Jessica typing something on her phone (probably post her new TikTok video) and let out a oh when he told her they need her phone to record. She put her phone on the stand holder and sit between the twins. Krystal release a long sighs.

Jessica grab Krystal’s phone and record a video of their face, “This is my lovely sister, Krystal.” the two make duck face and kissing sound in front of camera. Then Jessica switch to her brother, “The most handsome cousin, Eden.” he wave while she pinch his cheeks hardly makes him annoy. She grins and pinch again for the last time.

“1,2,3 Action!” Krystal claps her hand. Three of them staring straightly at camera.

“Hi Sparkles!” Jessica greets her fans. “So today, I'll do Never Have I Ever part 2 feat family!” the twins waving their hands.

Jessica taps Krystal’s thigh, asking for her to explain the rule, “The rules same as before, one person will say never have I ever done something… Can you stop making noises when I’m talking?!” she slap Eden’s hand that reach for snack.

She glare at him before continuing, “And if you did it, you drink.” She take a glass, “This is green tea with honey,” she bring it to her nose, “It smell like alcohol.” Jessica do the same.

“You spiked alcohol inside right?” she looks at Eden, he quickly sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter