Prologue

Love Is You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2009

Yoon siblings running as fast as they can as they arrive at the airport, Hyun Jin hold her 8 years old brother with her. Shin Hye keep wiping tears that fall from her eyes. As they arrive at the information counter Ye Jin rushed to the front,

“Yoon Jung Woo and Kim Hye In, please tell me about them!!” her voice is shaking, she clench her fist so her siblings won’t see her trembling. She must be strong for them, she is the oldest among them.

The officer checking the name, then he take a deep breath, “Are you their family?” he ask carefully.

“I’m their oldest daughter…” Ye Jin said.

The officer stand up and sign his colleague to come, “Are you coming alone?”

Ye Jin shook her head, “No, I came with my siblings, our grandparents are passed away. Uncle said he is taking the first flight from Canada,”

“Please come with him for now, we still waiting for the updates too..” he said.

Next hours the Yoon siblings anxious watching the news about the airplane crash. Yoon Jung Woo is a senior pilot at Taegeuk Airlines, he is taking his wife for a short trip to Germany for their anniversary. But last 2 hours Shin Hye watched the news that the plane ride by her parents were missing, and as she contacts her sisters the news said that the plane crashed and hit the ocean.

She called Ye Jin, then Hyun Jin to inform the news after that she picked Sehun from his school. The sibling praying hard, wished that miracle will save their parents. Hours after the news released the passengers list and cabin crew that declared died in the accident.

 

During the funeral the siblings cannot stop their tears from falling. Knowing they are orphan now, their uncle ask if they want to immigrate to Canada and live with him. But Ye Jin know that her uncle still struggling in there so she said that she will take care her sibling,

“Eonnie…. What are we going to do?” Hyun Jin ask while the funeral is over and they are at their home.

“Sehun still so young…. No one of us is working… how do we live after this?” Hyun Jin ask again.

Ye Jin busy with her mind,

“I will look for part time job as soon as possible, I think you should get one too…. We should not rely on the compensation money and money left by appa, we should start to earn something too…. Sehun and Shin Hye still need to finish their education as we have…” Ye Jin said.

“You and I, we’re going to start earning money from part time jobs, Shin Hye you are responsible in manage the household, you will responsible on our food and house expenses, we can take turn on cleaning the house as we already did. Sehun-ah..” Ye Jin look at Sehun.

“Yes” Sehun lift his head.

“Noona understand that you are very sad right now, we all do. But you need to keep living your life, go to school and study well. After school help Shin Hye with house chores, you understand?” Ye Jin said to their maknae.

Sehun nodding to his eldest sister. The siblings then hugs together and cry remembering their parents.

 

2013

“Are you crazy??!!!!!” Son Ji Hoon cannot believe on what he just heard.

“I can’t…. I really can’t do it anymore…. Its like a never ending nightmares…” Lee Min Young look stressed.

“Gun Woo only 6 months, it’s normal when baby cries you need to give him more attention..” JI Hoon try to persuade his wife.

“No… he keeps crying…and crying…everything never satisfied him. I hate him…” Min Young said.

Ji Hoon cover his face, he know that his wife is having emotional problem since Gun Woo born. He heard about the “Baby Blues” syndrome and already ask Min Young to visit a psychiatrist together, but Min Young reject it.

“Now what should we do, I have to go to work… and I can’t afford a babysitter for now, can you at least take care of him while I’m work? After work he will be my responsibility you can do your things after that..” Ji Hoon try to n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter