BANGTAN Family 1

BANGTAN Family

          "TAE"
          "Yes Jungkook." Taehyung turn his face from the view night sky to Jungkook who is looking to him.
          "Sorry.." Jungkook say with his sad face to making Taehyung calm.
          "Why bae?" Taehyung looking at Jungkook with confuse. "Didn't you..." Taehyung try to thinking positive but all negative came to his mind. "cheating on me?" Taehyung  look at Jungkook with curiously.
          "Hey, that's not my mean." Jungkook try to get back Taehyung attention when Taehyung already not to look at his anymore.
          "Bae please look at me." Jungkook make a cute face and that trick work very well when Taehyung smiling when he face to face with Jungkook. 
          "Okay explain right now." Taehyung give all his attention to Jungkook.
          "I'm sorry, I have to go back right now." Jungkook smile with his teeth showing.
          "What. We just be here like a few minutes ago and you already want to go back." Taehyung was so shock until he can't control his self from yelling to Jungkook.
          "I know, but you know how my dad right?" Jungkook try to make Taehyung understand.
          "Yes, i know.." Taehyung didn't complete his sentence and Jungkook wait patiently. "I know your dad is more important than me." Taehyung was hurt but he try to control his emotion because he doesn't want to cry in-front of Jungkook.
          "Tae..." Jungkook try to persuade Taehyung.
          "Just go away. I not in mood right now." Taehyung just want to be alone to relax him self.
          "So sorry bae. I will contact you later okay." Jungkook remind before run to his car because don't want to make his dad waiting.
          Taehyung who is looking at Jungkook just can cry because his miss the old them who is happy without care people around them.

                            ...................................

          "Where are you going?" Namjoon ask his son, Jungkook who is still quiet.
          Jungkook just stay quiet with no showing any reaction just like before.
          "You going out with that boy right?" Namjoon guess and from Jungkook reaction he know he is right.
          "Dad please, it up to me with who i want to go out. I'm big now." Jungkook frust when his dad still want to make he break up with Taehyung.
          "Yes you can go out with anyone especially a man but not to date with a man." Namjoon smiling when he win this fight again.
          "Dad you can't control my life, i know what i do and what i want so please don't asking me to break up with him again."  Jungkook loss idea to fight with his dad.
          "Yes i can't control your life but if you doing something you shouldn't do i as a father i should correcting you." Namjoon smiling again because he know Jungkook can't fight with he anymore.
          "And i want to inform you that tommorow you will have dinner date with a girl i already chosen. Try to know her and forget that man." Namjoon get up from his seat.
          "I will not going any date that you had set up for me. And i will not break up with he." Jungkook shout loudly and hope his dad will heard it.

                                                               To be continue...