Debut Stage (part.2) A Manager's Words

Their Love

MNet Backstage (SNSD's  Dressing Room) 5:20pm

The girls went back to their dressing room after 30 minutes of rehearsing. Drench with their sweats, the girls went to find a spot inside the room to relax and cool down.

on the other hand

(Super Junior's Dressing Room) 5:20pm

The boys were getting ready for the main show; coordi noonas were reapplying make-up to their face, some were lindting their clothes and practicing their dance for later.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

MNet Backstage (SNSD's Dressing Room) 7:00 pm

The show (MNet Countdown) suddenly starts. The MC announces the highlights of today's show; comebacks, special stage, and a debut of a 9 all girl member group. And with that said, SNSD shrieks.

The girls can't hide their nervousness; they kept pacing back and forth the room, whereas the others sat on the couch bitting their lips.

Manager: Girls, -breaking the silnce/the nervous atmosphere of the room. All 18 eyes were fixed unto him.

                  I know that you're all nervous -he paused, sitting on the arm-rest of one of the couch. And continued.

                  But please, put that nervous feeling aside first? -he pleaded

                 Just for a couple of hours, minute? Or should I say forever? Don't let your fear eat you up, or else your sleepless night, tiring days, skipping meals because of practicing and polishing your dance step would be useless. All your hard work will be put into trash. -he continued

                I'm not scaring you girls. I'm telling you this because I trust you and I know that you all could do it. So please, show them what you girls could do. -he said and finished off with a smile.

The girls went to hugged their manager.With that their nervous smile is changed into a cheerful one.

Manager: You can do this! -he cheered

Sooyoung: We can do this -she continued.

The members were all hyped up, Hi-5ing each others hand.

Hyohyeon: Okay! We need to have a cheer for ourselves -she suggested, everyone looked at her. Waiting for her to suggest one first.

                     Uhh~ How about, Right now it's Girls' Generation , From now on it's Girls' Generation , Forever Girls' Generation? -she suggested.

The latter looked at each other and looked back at her.

Manager: I think it's brilliant -he smiled

Tiffany: I love it. -she nods

Taeyeon: Well okay then, -she placed her right hand in the middle. The others followed

                 Right Now it's  -she leads

All (including the Manager): Girls Generation! -they all yelled as they raise their hand in the air.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

MNet Backstage (SNSD's Dressing Room) 7:30pm

A show staff knocked on their door.

Show Staff: So Nyuh Shi Dae? -she peeks inside the room. A coordi opens the door widely.

                     Please proceed now to the main studio. You'll be next to perform after the commercial break. -she reminded, and leaves.

Manager: Okay this is it. Fighting! -he cheered

SNSD: Fighting! -they reply as they left the room.

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Main Studio

MC 1: And were back

MC 2: MC1 just like what we said during the opening, a 9 all girl member group will be having their debut today.

MC 1: ne~

MC 2: Looks like they're all set. *looks behind*

MC 1: Looks like they are *looks behind*

Both: Okay, let's all give it up for So Nyuh Shidae!

And so the music starts, 

The girls started to dance

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

MNet Backstage (SuperJunior's Dressing Room)

Super Junior just finished performing, they went straight back to their dressing room and find a spot to sit and watch the broadcast of Mnet Countdown in the t.v. they're waiting for their hoobaes to perform.

Ryewook stood up and went to grab some towels from one of the coordi, to wipe his sweats

MC 1: And were back

Eunhyuk: Ryeowookshii come on now they're about to  perform -he called as he sits besides Shindong.

MC 2: MC 1 just like what we said during the opening, a 9 all girl group member group will be having their debut today

Eunhyuk: Yah! Ryeowookshii, I-ah~ -he yelled but immidiately 've been cut off by Heechul's stare and Kangin's *hand almost to strangle him*

                I'm just calling Wook -he said apologetically

MC 1: ne~

MC 2: Looks like they're all set

MC 1: Looks like they are

Both: Okay, let's all give it up for So Nyuh Shidae!

Just then Ryeowook came and sat beside Hangeng.

Super Junior members as well as their managers and their coordi watched SNSD's performance. The whole room was quiet for 3:52 mins.

As SNSD's performance ended, they all sigh in relief.

Leeteuk: They're good! -he said as he stood up and stretches

Kangin: They're cute too isn't she? -he said looking&pertaining to Donghae, who's eyes were still glued on t.v.

Heechul: Yah! Young-woon will you please stop talking

Kangin: Wae?! -he answered.

               I'm not really pertaining to myself -he paused, as he points the innocent Donghae.

Heechul: Oh~ -as he sit by the mirror and started to fix his hair. The members laughed  at Donghae.

Shindong: Yah! Donghaeshii -he called.

Donghae: Ne? -he answered back, as he stands up smiling

Sungmin: Why are you smiling? -he asked as he notices Donghae's face

Eunhyuk: He's smiling because of Yo ~

Siwon was surprised when he heard the word "Yo" from Eunhyuk, good thing was he was cut off by Donghae.

Donghae: Nothing. It's just that they were great. - he answered.

(Super Junior's Dressing Room) 7:45

Donghae: Teukie hyung, do you mind coming with me to the Vending Machine, I really wanted to drink some soda? -he asked

Leeteuk: I'm busy fixing some stuffs Donghaeshii, go ask the others instead. -he decline.

So Donghae went to the other members asking them to accompany him to buy some sodas from the vending machine. Out of 12 members no one wanted to accompany Donghae.

Donghae: I guess, I need to buy by myself then. -he thought as went out of their dressing room

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

MNet Backstage (Vending Machine)

Donghae was busy choosing what type of soda to buy when...

X: Oppa!

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

A/N

I also posted this story on my Wattpad Accnt, please do check it out, vote for it , leave a comment and please do follow me. And I'll follow you back.

Wattpad Accnt: iloveEastSea

I won't be updating for 4 days, because I'm going to visit my province this Halloween. Don't worry, I promise to have time in making the next chapters of  "Their Love"

See you real soon! <3