She Was There

She Was There

Being a teenage mom was never easy for Mina but w/ her best friend Sana by her side, all things are bearable. Mina's bf decided to leave her and their child. Sana knew it would happen so she did what she had to do and that is to be w/ Mina's side.

She didn't want her friend to be in that position where her only option is to leave everything including her child. Sana did her best to show Mina what it's like to live without all the fear & hesitations. Although she knew to herself that she's the one living in fear.

She's afraid that she might get invested in Mina's problems that she'll forget herself, afraid that Mina and the child will be her main priority, afraid that it'll be more than just "a friend who's helping a friend"

"It was always more than that", she said to herself.

Years passed, Mina is living her best life. She got back with her boyfriend and is now happily married and living with their child. All thanks to Sana. She never told Mina about what she feels towards her, didn't wanna add up to all the confusion and problems.

For Sana, it doesn't matter what could've or should've, the only thing that matters is that she never left her side until she became the best version of herself. She was there for her. Always have, always will.

 

 

 

- END -