Stardust

Can You Be My Valentine?

 

 

It was almost 10 o'clock when the girl finished her schoolwork.

She was feeling tired but not sleepy so she decided to breath some fresh air outside.

The moon was clearly visible and the sky was incredibly clear free from any clouds.

The stars were shimmering like small pieces of diamonds.

It was gonna be valentines day tomorrow. She wasn't interested in those kind of things but sometimes she wonders why nobody had ever asked her out.She often hears from her friends and family that she's pretty and have a nice personality.

But almost everybody she knows have someone to celebrate with. Not that she's envious but she was just wondering.

She took a last glance at the beautiful starry sky before entering her room but her eyes caught something.

Is it even possible what she was seeing. She didn't know.

It looked like a dancing star.

"I guess i better sleep..maybe i'm tired and that's why i'm seeing weird things."

She was about to step inside when she saw a little white bunny infront of her. It looked so soft and fluffy. She kneeled and picked the little thing.

"Hey little thing...where did you come from?"she softly said while the soft whity fur of the bunny.

The little animal enjoyed the soft and warm touch of its new owner. The girl went back inside and feed her new little pet some water. She made a little house for the bunny inside a box where she puts some cloth and other things to create a warm bed.

She left it inside the half open box and reach her own bed, she was about to turn off the lights when the little bunny jumped out of the box and went to her bed.

"You pretty little thing, you want to stay with me huh?" she once again its fur. She quickly thought for a name and decided to call it 'Star', cliche but still she likes it.

 

She woke up feeling something warm embracing her, it felt nice.

"Uhmm..when did my comforter became so warm and heavy....heavy?" she opened her eyes to see a sleeping boy.

It wasn't a simple boy. It looked like almost a doll. He had blond curly hair. She kept on staring at his face until she realized it.

Her face turned pale and instinctly pushed him out of the bed.

"Who are you! And what are you doing here??!" she asked almost freaking out.

The boy woke up and faced her.

"Goodmorning!! I'm glad you're already awake!" He greeted her with an oh-so adorable smile.

"You know it's kind of rude to wake someone like that?" he said pouting like a little baby. She was about to kick him out but he just suddenly jumped on her.

 

"Maybe you just don't remember. My name is Zelo but yesterday night you just decided to call me 'Star'. I like it but i would prefer my name instead." he said showing his oh-so adorable smile again. She was more than shocked. 

"Do you think I'm so stupid to believe you?"

"Of course you would!" he said with a high note voice

"Proof." She demanded and now she was even more shocked to herself.

He smiled and hurriedly went under the blankets. She observed how his figure faded under the sheets making her wide-eyed. Then something moved and her bunny appeared. He curled into a ball under her hand as if by asking to be cuddled and so she did.

"So now you believe me?" She froze seeing his face so near to her. How was it even possible for him to tranform back into a boy in a blink of an eye.

"Y-yes" she quickly stood and prepare herself for school. While the bunny-boy kept on rolling on her bed playing with the blankets.

 

"Can i come with you please??" He pleaded. But she wondered how could she bring him.

"Animals are not allowed at school so bunny-Zelo is not allowed, you can't come with me being zelo because you're not a student of my school so....i'm sorry but you cant come" She felt sorry seeing his sad expression.

"I still can go with you, afterall i'm a magic bunny!!" He said exclaiming to his own idea and started jumping around.

It made sense. Actually it doesnt make sense to her. After all seeing a boy shape-shifting into a bunny its not a daily thing.

In the end Zelo successfully tricked everybody by faking that he was one of the student at her school.

"See,? nobody noticed eh?" He said excitedly.

Afterall she felt like staying with Zelo wasn't that bad, indeed it was wonderful.

"I have something for you" he sang to her.

"If it's another lame joke then....i dont think i can take it anymore" she laughed. He made her laugh all day long. She even thought that her day went faster and much more enjoyable with him.

"It's not a lame joke...So close your eyes" He softly said.

"You're not going to do something right" she said with a serious tone. He reassured her that he wouldn't do anything that it would harm her. Of course he wouldn't, she doesn't know how precious she was to him. She closed her eyes.

She felt his touch tracing a circle around her neck, giving her chills all over her body.

"You can open them now" he said. When she opened her eyes she could see the solemn expression on his face.

The trace that he draw around her neck was now replaced by a necklace,with a pendant similar to a diamond but it shines more.

"Happy Valentines" He said smiling to her, giving her a warm feeling inside her heart.

She almost forgot about that day, thanks to him.

Was it even possible to feel something for someone in such a short time? Maybe yes? or maybe not? She doesn't know, but her heart knows that she wants Zelo always by her side.

"That's a part of me, so you could always remember me." She felt like as if he was saying goodbye to her.

"Are you already leaving me?" She said in a broken voice. She didn't know how or when the tears started to fall from her eyes.

"I'm not leaving you, I've been and always will be here by your side." he said while whiping the tears rolling down her face.

"Liar! Why did you even come when you would leave so soon!" 

He embraced her knowing how she would feel.

"I'll be back as soon as I can. I promise you" she cried more in his embrace.

Who would thought that she would feel the warmth of love for the first time yet she has to end it so fast.

"Do you really promise it? Are you even sure about that." she doubtly asked him even though right now she would believe everything he would tell her.

"Yes. I'll make it possible. SO just wait for me patiently. And don't cheat on me!" he half-heartedly joked.

"You know i wouldn't do something like that!" she lightly hit him, and he faked to be in pain.

"I know you're not like that. I'm just telling because from now on i can't stop them from liking you anymore." he calmly said.

"what do you mean by that?" She knew he meant something.

"That's the reason why not even once someone invited you out. I was stoping them. But since I have to work hard in order to come back as soon as i can, i can't do that anymore" he said leaving her in a total shock.

"Aiiii...so selfish." she spanked him on the head.

"You should be honoured! A celestial being has fallen for you!" he exclaimed.

"Ok..Ok..mean star..Just be back as soon as you can, or else i would date someone else" she .

"We both know you wouldn't do it"

 

 

As the sky darkens stars started to appear.

As she held tightly on her necklace representing his heart they both bid their goodbye and sealed their promise with a kiss.

A promise where they will meet again but this time with no more goodbyes.

 

 

 

TADAH!

HOW WAS IT? it was my first time writing a one-shot..kekeke

I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A LITTLE VALENTINE GIFT FOR MY READERS! SILENT READERS AND MY SUBSCRIBERS!

SO LET'S STAY TOGETHER AND KEEP ON SUPPORTING ME.

TELL ME YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT MY STORIES SO I CAN WORK ON IMPROVING.

I wanted to apologize for my english...It's such a poor quality..Im sorryyyyyy..i will always try my best in order to improve it.!!

ALWAYS TAKE GOOD CARE OF ME!!!!

THANK YOU!!! [^-^]<333