Heat

Unusual Omega
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Yes I happen to be alive... I apologize. Been too damn busy with writer's block xD. It's a short chapter but I wanted to update at least something!! So here it is :( 

 

Jaebum opened his eyes, unusual warmth embraced him. He could feel hands wrapped around him, possessively, a face nuzzling on the back of his neck.

‘don’t panic, don’t panic, don’t panic’ he chanted to himself as he tried to turn to see the man but the hands around his waist kept him in place. He looked around, trying to take in his surroundings when he was met with familiar blues.

Oh.

Yugyeom.

The memories of the previous night came rushing back inside his mind. The way he messed up with the Alphas and how he got enslaved (you mean rescued?)… and that confession. Still in denial, he refused to accept the fact that he was smiling just by remembering the event- the way yugyeom whispered soft words that felt like freedom. He couldn’t believe Yugyeom did nothing atrocious activity with him, an omega. He could only wonder how powerful he would be to be able to control himself- restrain- from attacking a vulnerable omega- unmarked one at that.

Before he could dwell on internal musings, he felt something poking between his cheeks, something hard? As the long limb was placed on Jaebum, he realized what it really was. His cheeks flamed in embarrassment and arousal. His resistances were futile, the hold of his alpha was adamant.

What th-

His!?

No- no ing way-

Yesyesyesyes

, his wolf has accepted Yugyeom as his alpha. 

“Ngh” a moan startled out of his mouth when younger of the two unconsciously grind against Jaebum. The pheromones suddenly tu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter