Undefined

Straight Issue
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal's words in GREEN

Amber's wordS in BLUE

Henry's words in ORANGE

 After leave the studio Amber is in a hurry because thanks to Sulli she have a date, she always try to be punctual but a work issue makes her just a little bit late for the appointment, once she got to the parking lot of the restaurant she get off and run to get inside, she gets to the table "Hello! Are you Krystal?" A beautiful woman is sitting and waiting for her "date" who was a Sulli's suggestion, once she just look to the Amber's handsome face "Yeah! I suppose you are Amber, right?" Amber looks so embarrassed for coming late "Yes! Nice to meet you! I'm impressed" Krystal just laughs because of the comment "Ohmygod! Why?" Amber just smiles about Krystal's expression "Because Sulli told me that you are beautiful but you're beyond beautiful" Krystal smirk "Hahaha oh god...! You're a sweet talker" Amber just smiles and doesn't mind what Krystal said "Well if you say so... I'm starving, would you mind if we order something to eat?" Krystal just ignore her "I'm agree, I'm hungry too" Amber call the waiter, who took the order and serve two glasses of wine, Amber just took a glance of Krystal and break the silence "The food is great in this place, don't you think?" Krystal just nod because she is taking a sip from her glass after that she say "Yeah it is, actually is one of my favs" Amber smiles and can't believe that actually is her favorite too "Oh really? Well we have that in common" Krystal is starting to think that maybe Amber can misunderstanding and she try to make the situation clear "I sincerely have to say that this is weird" Amber stare at her "Oh you think, why?" Krystal feel a little bit awkward "I'm sorry but I'm straight and..." before she continues Amber cut it off "Don't worry this is not a date. To be honest I'm just here because of Sulli. She’s being a stubborn lately so..." Krystal for some kind of reason feels bad and said "Yeah! Same here... But I have to say that I'm having a great time, the food is good and you're a great talker" Amber took her glass and make a toasted while smiling at Krystal "For Sulli and her stubbornness and for the great time we are having, cheers!" Krystal shock her glass with Amber's and laughs "Well so let's continue with the fake date, what you say?" Amber show her brighter smile "Oh well why not? Maybe we can find our soul mate tonight" Krystal is enjoying the moment and for some reason and without noticing she's getting attached to the tomboy "That's true! Could happen." They are chatting about everything and eating, it seems that they are having a great time, smiling, laughing and sharing about their work experiences. After dinner Amber has an idea "Hey Krystal! Let's go to dance" Krystal just laugh about it "Oh, are you serious? I mean I love to but seriously?" Amber just nod "So... Yes or no?" Amber extends her hand to Krystal, the beautiful woman just smiles and put her hand in Amber's hand. The tomboy just leads her outside of the Italian restaurant to her SUV. They are enjoying each other company; after all they work in the same world. Amber is a photographer, works for the most famous designers in the world and Krystal work for the most important fashion magazine. They are having a long talk while their way to the club, there is no end, they could talk about everything and no bored, Amber is joking and Krystal is laughing thanks to their conversation. After a while they get to the club, Amber open the door to Krystal and took her hand to help her to get off from the SUV, Krystal feels so spoiled because Amber's treatment, that make her feel at ease with.

They enter to the club and some girls take a look of Amber, Krystal notices it "God! They know you or what?" Amber smirks and respond her "To be honest is the first time I came to this club" Krystal doesn't believe her "So why they are looking at me like I'm stealing their best laid" Amber laughs so hard "Seriously? You think I'm a player or what?" Krystal just smiles "Don't worry if you are it doesn't matter besides you're a good looking, so handsome" Amber take a glance trying to avoid Krystal stare. The beautiful girl is trying to speak "Oh music here is so loud!" Krystal says and Amber smiles at her and bite her lower lip "You wanna dance?" Krystal can't hide that she's having a great night, her face express that she feels so on "Oh well yeah! Why not!" They get the dance floor, Krystal notice that Amber is a great dancer, is easy to get along; they were dancing for a while till they got tired. Amber asks her "Do you wanna drink something?" Krystal just nod, this time Amber put her hand in her waist to lead her out of the crowd, people started to jumping and pushing, Amber try to protect Krystal giving her a kind of back hug, once they get out from the crowd Amber took Krystal's hand to lead her at some table and could take some drinks, they get a table Amber try to talk with Krystal but the music is so loud, Krystal notice that the talk is complicated thanks to the sound of the music "You know what, here is so loud! What if we go a bar?" Amber is so agreed with Krystal's suggestion "OK let's go out” and again they walk out of the place hand in hand. While they are waiting for Amber's SUV Krystal took a glance of a reflect of them in a sideboard window, she likes what she sees but she is so stubborn to accept it, she is deep in her thoughts when suddenly Amber talk "Ohgod! It was so loud but I think it was relaxing, right?” Krystal just laughs and reveals "To be honest I don't go to dance so much, so I'm..." Amber can't stop to admire Krystal's beauty, she looks at her and even can’t hear what she is saying, suddenly she take the control of her senses "Oh me neither but I thought it would be something new. I like music so..." Krystal interrupt her "What kind of music?" Amber can't hide her great mood "Well let's say that every kind of music” Krystal is listening and suddenly have an idea "Really? Would you like to go a Jazz bar?" Amber loves the idea "It would be a pleasure princess" Krystal just took Amber's arm "Ok let's go, the night is young". The SUV came and Amber like a gentleman opens the door to Krystal.

Once they get to the bar Amber ask for a table, the waitress get a table and can't hide her attention at Amber after all Amber is handsome so is hard not to stare at her "Good night handsome! Can I get you a drink?" obviously the waiter can't control herself Amber was so busy listening to the great music that she doesn't notice that the waitress was flirting with her and without a doubt she ask Krystal "What you wanna drink princess?" the waitress notice thanks to Amber's words that she is already with someone "Oh so you're already taken?" Krystal respond her before amber can even say a word "Mmmm let's say.... Yesss she is! So go do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter