Haechan

If You Say So... Then I Will...

 6 years of befriend with Mark Lee, Haechan have been bearing his whole life for not letting the elder know about his heart. But guess what, some stupid people just wanted to create the rumors and make him embarassed in front of his favourite hyung. He honestly hate that but nothing he could do now that Mark somewhat put a distance between them.

4 months later, he didn't know when but he get used to it now. No longer Mark around him. They might have that distance but they are still best friend. It just that Mark talks little with him nowadays and he has no attempt in making Mark to fall for him.
Not long enough, he somehow found his new favourite hyung aside Mark Lee. The guy a bit shorter than him, good looking, bright as well and sing better than him. He met the guy in his band club. A senior that Haechan thinks he adores.
"Hyung, come here." Gesturing the elder to come and hug the elder with a wide smile. He loves hugging the senior for no reason. According to him, he feels nice after hugging his Taeil hyung. Okay, that's the name.

One day, Mark somehow wanted to join Haechan to see how was his band going on since Mark is also apart of the band. But different one. He greet everybody in the band but somehow he feels this weirdness with Haechan, he thinks so.
It's normal seeing Haechan being all clingy and mushy with people but Mark doesn't know why but Haechan seems to be more extra with this Taeil hyung. Hugging more often and trying to peck the elder.
'Are they a thing?' Somehow it creeps his mind.

"Donghyuck."
"Haechan."
Both elders are calling for Haechan but Haechan went straight to Taeil and Mark is more than weird seeing how Taeil can call the younger's name freely. Haechan clings onto the elder while his arm wraps around Taeil's.
"Why, Mark?" Mark stares for a while before he speaks. "Uh... nothing. It's just I need some help in practicing. Thought you might wanna help me." His hands fidgeting at the back of his pocket.
"Oh, that's cool. Can I come too?" Taeil voluntariliy wanted to join with his arm raised. "Aww... so cute, hyung." Haechan pinches the elder's cheek.
"Su- sure." Mark catches a glimpse of how Haechan hugs the elder tighter with his head place at the crook of Taeil's. 'He used to do that to me.' A tinge of jealousy and he admits it silently because Haechan has always been his best friend and little brother. He feels the emptiness and they no longer doing the same thing like how they used to.

Arriving at Mark's house, he still can't stop with his suspicion toward the two. Haechan hand's entertwine with Taeil. It's still normal seeing Haechan holding hands but it's abnormal seeing Haechan keeps on kissing Taeil's hand. 'He never did that.' A slight frown appear on his face.

Haechan asked Taeil to play the piano while actually Mark wanted Haechan to play. "See, Taeil hyung plays better than me." Haechan with no thoughts, kissed the elder's head and pat softly. 'What the heck?' Mark unconsciously rolled his eyes in disgusted.

During dinner, usually Mark would spend his dinner eating and talking to Haechan but it seems like now, he focuses a lot more to Taeil hyung. This sparks question in him. "You're so touchy."
Haechan looks at Mark and chuckle. "Sorry. I forgot that you hate it. Besides, Taeil hyung is fine with it."
Mark pretends as if he's digusted while in fact he is disgusted. 'Too much PDA.'

"You don't want to tell him?" He saw Taeil's whispering to Haechan and catch the words. "Tell me what?"
"Oh, you see Mark. Taeil hyung is my favourite hyung now."
'I'm your favourite.'
"Taeil hyung also like me. Basically you can call us a thing." Mark nearly choked when hear it. He quickly sips his water before it shows his true reaction.
"What do you mean by that?" Mark slowly grab his chopstick and start dig in.

"I thought you noticed that I'm so clingy with Taeil hyung."
"I thought because you're always like that with others." He replies abruptly. Haechan chuckles and Taeil caresses Haechan's head. "I found Donghyuck really interesting. So, why not take this chance to know him better."

"So you are in a relationship now?" Mark didn't know why but he anticipates for the answer.
"Don't you know, we've been dating for 3 months already."
"What??" Mark's beef fell out his mouth. "Eww, that's gross, Mark."

After the dinner, Mark just stare at the 'new' couple. "Hyuck. You never tell me about this." Haechan knows when Mark calls him by his name means he somewhat angry but he could careless. "You never talk to me, Mark."
"You always come and talk to me not the other way around."
The ambience somehow slowly becomes intense as Taeil doesn't know what to do. "You were waiting for me to speak? Sometimes, I feel tired to talk to you first. You could've done it first." Haechan's facial expression indicates that he's mad. "Fine, I could. But why now that you have to tell me? Why can't be on the first day? You've been away from me because you date him and you didn't tell me at all."

Haechan sighs in frustration. "At least now you knew."
"Who knows about this?"
"Everyone." His voice becomes deeper and honestly he's pretty scared now seeing Mark is furious.
"What the hell, Hyuck. You, can tell me straight away."
"Why are you so mad then?" Taeil seriously doesn't know what to do and how to react seeing these best friends fight. It happens in front of his eyes and he can't comprehend it.

"Because I'm your best friend and you are my brother. How could you not tell me?" Taeil can hear how frustrate Mark is. A sudden change in Haechan's look. "Well, that's that."

"Come on, Taeil hyung." Haechan grabs the elder and exit the house. Ignoring Mark calling his name. Taeil didn't know why he feels guilty.

Mark is staring intensely at the new couple while having lunch with the rest of his teammates. "Hey, Jaemin. Did you know Taeil and Hyuck are thing?"
Jaemin looks dumbfounded but nodded anyway. "When did he tells you that they're dating?"
Jeno,Renjun and Jaemin look at one another. "Are you guys fighting?"
By the look that Mark gives, they confirmed the two are indeed fighting. "What happened, hyung?"

"Why don't you go and ask your friend there." The three of them look at Haechan and Taeil. "Ohh, are you jealous, hyung?" Renjun teases the elder and trying to make the ambience light up.
"No. I wonder why he never tells me when I'm his best friend."

Jaemin, Jeno and Renjun have their little meeting at a small garden the school have. "Haechan and Taeil hyung? I've never heard of it."
"He didn't tell us that he dated with that senior." Jaemin scratch his head. The three are frowning over nothing.
"So the two are fighting because of this? Then we should fight Haechan too because he didn't tell us too."

Renjun somehow come up with something. "That's impossible. We know Haechan really love Mark hyung. How can he just abandoned him like that? I'm sure this is one of his plan."
The trio saw Mark walking out of school and saw Taeil's leaving Haechan. With no hesistance, Jeno grabs Haechan while Jaemin grabs Mark. "Ayy, long time no spend time like this."
Mark saw Haechan and so the other. Their face look like they might kill one another. 'I don't think this is good idea.' Renjun thought.

"Get off me, Na Jaemin." Pushing Jaemin's arm harshly and walk ahead them. "What's his deal?" Renjun pretends as if he didn't know the two are fighting. "Leave him. He so annoying."
'Crap, it looks like there might be a war.'