Chapter 7

Be My Girlfriend?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

According to the clock on her dresser, it's a little after eight when the sound of feet in the hallway wakes Nayeon up. There's an unfamiliar weight on her chest, and it takes her a moment to remember just exactly why that is. Once she does, she can't keep the smile off of her face.

Sleeping with Mina, Nayeon thinks, definitely ranks on her list of favorite things to do. It's an innocent gesture. The closeness of it, especially now that she doesn't have to worry about things ending. The second best part of sleeping with Mina is pretending to be asleep as Mina worms her way up to kiss her awake.

A gesture that is perhaps more romantic in thought that actuality. Nayeon can't help but laugh as she playfully shoves her girlfriend away. "Gross. Morning breath. Go brush your teeth."

"If you insist," Mina teases as she gets up, arms stretching to the sky and causing her shirt to raise up just so, revealing a tantalizing flash of tanned skin.

Nayeon wonders what Mina would do if she were to lean in and kiss it, but before she can test her theory the woman drags her out of bed to join her in the bathroom. They brush their teeth in tandem as Mina ponders out loud whether or not they need to shower. Which of course, leads to wondering if they could get away with showering together, and isn't that a thought? Finally getting to see all of her girlfriend. Girlfriend. Nayeon’s never going to get over that phrase. She has a girlfriend.

Unfortunately, Mina dismisses the idea of showering together, not wanting to risk it until they have a bathroom to themselves. "So, I know we said evening picnic, is there anything you want to do with the rest of our day?"

Lay around and revel in the fact that she has a girlfriend? Perhaps share a few more kisses with said girlfriend? It's probably still partially an endorphin rush at this whole thing finally being real, but she's pretty sure she'd be happy laying around and watching Mina do just about anything. "Technically I have homework, but it can wait."

"It can wait or you're putting it off?" Mina pokes her in the ribs gently. "Come on, I have some reading to get done. We can hang out in your room and complain about how school is rotting our brains."

Which is exactly what they do until lunch time when Mina suggests going for a walk to the little diner on the other side of campus. A chance to stretch their legs and get out of the dorm room for a bit. Both things sound absolutely fantastic to Nayeon, though it does mean changing into something a little more appropriate. Instead of going back to her own dorm, Mina snags a change of clothes and that's nic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter