LEE HYUKJAE LOVE, LOVE, LOVE LEE CHAERIN!

Lee Hyukjae Love, Love, Love Lee Chaerin

Hyukjae exited the kitchen, wearing a pair of bright red boxers, and what highlighted his outfit the most was the shirt that he was wearing.

 

An over-sized, specially-hand-made white shirt with Chaerin’s picture, written ‘Lee Hyukjae <3 Lee Chaerin Forever!!’ in bold, capital letters.

 

The other Super Junior members stared at their rapper in sly, disgusted and annoyed look as the said rapper sat at the living room, joining them watching the television show with a smug look on his face.

 

“Like my new shirt?” Hyukjae asked the members, sipping the glass of chocolate milk.

 

“Don’t start hyung or I might have to punch you in the face,” Kyuhyun answered coolly, making Hyukjae choked on his milk and Donghae grinned at his boyfriend’s cool attitude.

 

Hyukjae pouted at the maknae, “Yah… That’s not cool at all! I mean, don’t you feel happy because I’m happy with my sweet angel?” The rapper smiled dreamily at the thought of his lover.

 

Kyuhyun snorted, “We’re happy hyung, but that doesn’t mean we have to listen to your story about how awesome your girlfriend is over and over again.”

 

Hyukjae laughed loudly, “That’s because every single thing I said about her is true!”

 

Kyuhyun ignored his hyung completely while Donghae pulled him onto his lap, hugging his waist.

 

It’s Hyukjae’s time to snort, “And it’s okay for you two to act all lovey-dovey in front of me?”

 

“It’s not our fault you couldn’t do this with your girl every night,” Donghae retorted, smirking at the rapper who narrowed his eyes at him.

 

Annoyed at the maknae and the dancer, Hyukjae turned his attention towards the next nearest member, Kibum, “Watcha doing?” He asked the actor, leaning closer to Kibum to see what the younger one is watching on his laptop.

 

“What’s this…?” Hyukjae asked curiously as he read the title of the news article Kibum was reading.

 

“’2NEI’s Dara Reveals a y Picture of CL Wearing Garter Straps’?” the rapper read it loudly and his eyes widen in surprise at the picture of Chaerin. He gasped loudly, gaining curious looks from the members.

“Wow…” Kibum muttered, “She’s really hot, hyung.”

 

Hyukjae gaped at the picture on the screen of Kibum’s laptop before realization hits him and he punched the younger male on the arm, “Yah!! Don’t drool on my angel!!!” When Kibum grunted in pain, Hyukjae just realized that all of the members, (minus Shindong who’s too engrossed in the television show and the Kyuhae couple) had crowded around them and all of them gape at the y picture of Chaerin.

 

“Y-Yah!! You guys!! Stop looking at her like that!!” Hyukjae flailed and snatched the laptop from Kibum’s lap and hugged the electronic device to his chest tightly as he glared at the members.

 

Leeteuk cleared his throat awkwardly, “W-Well, it’s not our fault okay? Just…Uh… Whatever, I’m thirsty,” the leader scratched the back of his head and hurriedly went to the kitchen. The other members quickly retreated and resumed watching the television.

 

Glaring daggers towards the members, Hyukjae quickly stood up and left to his room, slamming the door closed in the process, startling Shindong.

 

“What’s going on?”

 

--

 

Hyukjae sighed heavily as soon as he’s safe inside his room. Scrambling to his feet, he quickly jumped on to his bed, remembering to lock the door first and he hurriedly opened the laptop.

 

His eyes gawked at the image.

 

2NEI’s Dara Reveals a y Picture of CL Wearing Garter Straps

 

What.

 

The.

 

Hell!?

 

How come he didn’t know about this!? He knew Chaerin has one hell of a y pair of legs, but that’s only for his eyes only! Not for other people, especially NOT her fanboys.

 

No, not her fanboys, fanboys, because Hyukjae knew he’s a lot hotter than them by the way.

 

But her idol fanboys. Lee Junho of 2PM, Park Jaebeom a.k.a Jay Park, Kim Hyunjoong of SS501, Kim Jaeseop a.k.a AJ of U-KISS, Park Sanghyun a.k.a Thunder of MBLAQ (damn, even Dara had already planned on hooking up his angel with MBLAQ’s baby-faced member).

 

No, no, no, no,Hyukjae thought. No, this is a disaster!!

 

Hyukjae cover his face with his pillow, screaming to the white fluffy thing.

 

Yes, Hyukjae is crazy about Chaerin. He loves her so much.

 

--

 

  1. Hyukjae loves how cool Chaerin is

 

The first time Hyukjae saw her is when she rapped for Uhm Junghwa’s DJ.

 

The first thing Hyukjae thought was, damn that girl has swag.

 

The first time he tried to approached her, it was a failure because he’s Lee Hyukjae and he’s shy around girls, especially with someone who is as cool as Chaerin. Besides, when he was about to call her, he just realized he didn’t even know her name.

 

The second time he tried to approached her was after 2NE1’s debut and he still think Chaerin is the coolest girl on Earth in fact, she’s cooler than before. When he tried to call her, he just realized he didn’t know if he should call her CL or Chaerin.

 

If I call her Chaerin, that would be awkward because we’re not even close. But… It’ll be weird calling her CL… I like the name Chaerin a lot…

 

Before he realized it, Chaerin was already gone from his sight.

 

They said the third time is the charm and they were right. They finally met at the backstage of 2009 Melon Music Awards and this time, it’s Chaerin who called him.

 

Well, actually Hyukjae was the one who tried to talk to her first because he told Donghae about his crush and the dancer had kindly advised him to try buying her drink or something, which he did, but as he tried to call her, Hyukjae jogged towards the 2NE1 leader with two cups of coffee because she didn’t hear him, and end up with him sprawled on the floor (tripping into wires, classic) and the two cups of coffee spilled all over the floor.

 

It’s a BIG, MEGA, HUGE humiliation for the Super Junior rapper.

 

On the bright side, Chaerin noticed him because of the ruckus and quickly went towards him, crouching and looking worriedly at him and oh, she’s so gorgeous up close…

 

“Are you okay?”

 

Her voice is so smooth…

 

“Mister? Are you okay? Ah… You… You’re Eunhyuk right? Of Super Junior?”

 

Hyukjae blinked before his face broke into his silly gummy smile, she knew my name! He stared at the angel in front of him, milky white skin, a pair of kissable lips, and her eyes…

 

She has a pair of slightly crossed-eyes… How… Cute.

 

“Wh- Yah!! Lee Hyukjae!!” Hyukjae jolted from his day-dreaming when he heard Donghae’s alarmed voice and he instantly felt his friend helped him to get up on his feet, because he didn’t think he could stand properly with this beautiful lady in front of him.

 

Chaerin quickly bowed to Donghae, and Donghae nodded back before returning his attention towards Hyukjae, “Yah, are you okay!? Aish… Why are you so clumsy!?” He shook the rapper and frowned when he got no response from him. Instead, Hyukjae was staring to Chaerin, with the same goofy gummy smile on his face.

 

“Is he okay? He didn’t look…. Good…” Chaerin asked worriedly, a bit scared at how creepy Hyukjae look while staring at her.

 

Oh, she thought I’m crazy! Well, it’s true… Cause I’m crazy about her…

 

Donghae sighed, already knowing what’s the reason, “Don’t worry… He’s always like this.”

 

“Ok….kay…” Chaerin nodded and puffed her cheeks, (Hyukjae’s heart: ohmygodsocute!! *thumping rapidly before stopping completely*) “I’ll be going now.” She bowed to the two elders and turned around before her steps were halted when Hyukjae suddenly grabbed her wrist.

 

“Y-Yes?” Oh, she thought I’m creeping her out! How cute!

 

“You have a lovely pair of crossed-eyes,” Hyukjae blurted out, Chaerin’s eyes widen and Donghae literally face-palming himself.

 

Excuse me!?” the female rapper glared at him, uh-oh, that can’t be really good right? But she still looked beautiful when she’s angry… and jerked her hand from his grip. “I’ll be going now.”

 

Hyukjae stared at the retreating female, god, her body is so y and then his hand, his heart beats faster at the feeling of the soft skin against his palm was still lingering.

 

The fourth, fifth, sixth and next meetings were successful for Hyukjae. No matter how much the girl glared at him, silently threatening him to get the hell out of here, throwing things at him, for Hyukjae, it was heaven because he can see Chaerin, face to face.

 

“You, my friend,” Donghae patted his back one night when he told Donghae about Chaerin dreamily, “Are one hell of a lovesick idiot.”

 

--

 

        2.    Hyukjae loves how charismatic Chaerin is

  

 

When she performed on stage, Hyukjae went crazy because of the aura. The moment ‘Can’t Nobody’ MV was released, Hyukjae had been watching the same video over and over and over again and when the video was aired on a television show, Hyukjae would snarled at the members who’s trying to change the channel (and one of the victim is Ryeowook who’s trying to watch a cooking show).

 

Just ask the members, Hyukjae had listed a lot of good words about Chaerin, charismatic, cool, cute, y, beautiful, gorgeous, angel, sweetie-pie, lovely, talented, and so on and whenever the rapper was smiling brightly because of nothing, never ask why, because then he will start with, oh, nothing it’s just my sweet, beloved angel just called me and said—

 

Hyukjae had always asked and begged Leeteuk to promote during 2NE1’s promotion so that he could see his charismatic angel performing, but of course, the leader always being such a jerk who loved seeing him suffer and said no.

 

So, Hyukjae would sneak out of the dorm, wearing disguises and went to every music show 2NE1 was performing, Music Bank, Inkigayo, M!Countdown and many more. He would chant and screamed for his lover’s name together with the other Blackjacks while staring admirably towards the Seoul’s baddest female.

 

Chaerin caught him once, and he ended up being lectured by her and Dara and Leeteuk and their managers.

 

--

 

        3.    Hyukjae loves how cute when Chaerin smiles

 

Have you seen Lee Chaerin smiled?

 

Oh my god, it’s effing cute!!Hyukjae thought as he stared at the cute picture of smiling Chaerin that Junsu has sent him as a gift because he was having a fever right now. The rapper giggled happily while sneezing unstopped.

 

Oh god, remind me to tell Junsu that I love him so freaking much! Well, not as much as how I love Chaerin… But, whatever.

 

Chaerin had always gives this badass vibe whenever she’s performing on stage, but off stage, she’s just a normal sweet girl. She rarely smiles for people except her fans and her members, but Hyukjae changed that.

 

“You looked pretty when you’re smiling, smile for me?” he sent her a text message that night.

 

The next performances, the President, the fans and the members praised her for smiling more frequently during performances, and Hyukjae got to see more smiling Chaerin when she performed.

 

--

 

        4.    Hyukjae loves how cute Chaerin is when she’s shy

 

 

Hyukjae loves teasing Chaerin.

 

Why you asked?

 

Because she blushed a lot when he was teasing her. The first time Hyukjae was unintentional, just a simple, “You’re very pretty, you know?”

 

But when he saw how bright red the latter got, and the way she hid her face behind her hand was just precious. She looked so adorable when she’s shy and blushing and Hyukjae felt like hugging her tightly or maybe hide her in his closet forever so that no one could see it (but that would be a big problem since he didn’t want to be murder by the President Yang or the Blackjacks).

 

Another thing about cute Chaerin was that she has a collection of Rillakkuma stuff and that was just so adorable! I mean, seriously, Rillakkuma!? That’s so cute!

 

Hyukjae remembered watching 2NE1TV where Chaerin brought her Rillakkuma doll when they were leaving for Singapore and she looked just like a child. Also when Chaerin told Minji not to show her room to public and the way she’s blushing and trying so hard to prevent the maknae and the PD from entering her room was just precious.

 

Hyukjae squealed happily while watching 2NE1TV, making the members worried about the rapper’s mental health.

 

--

 

        5.    Hyukjae loves Chaerin

 

There were many reasons to love Chaerin, but Hyukjae didn’t have any. He loves Chaerin the first time he saw her and when he learned more about the 2NE1’s leader, he fell in love more and deeper with the female.

 

Love is a mysterious thing, Hyukjae had thought. It’s scary to think how your life suddenly revolves around only one person, but Hyukjae ignored everything when he saw Chaerin, smiling at him, despite the tiredness all over her beautiful face.

 

--

 

Chaerin sighed, finally, Korea! Home sweet home!

 

The 2NE1 members were exhausted, the activities in Philippine were wearing them out and all Chaerin wanted to do is lie on her soft, fluffy bed, and sleep.

 

Ah… Shower… I need a warm shower…Chaerin thought happily as they exited they entered 2NE1’s dorm, only to halted in their steps when she saw Hyukjae was there, in front of 2NE1’s dorm, smiling.

 

“Hyukjae oppa?” Chaerin tilted her head to the side, confused on why her boyfriend is here and why was he wearing that smirk and coming towards me—

 

Chaerin’s eyes widen in surprise when Hyukjae grabbed her by the waist and pulled her body flushed with him before he kissed her passionately, making her moaned in the kiss. She could hear Bom squealed, Dara gasped in surprise and Minji whistled before she whined when Dara quickly covered her eyes.

 

They finally break their kiss, and Chaerin’s mind was swirling from the sensation as she stared unfocused towards the male in front of her. She blushed brightly when Hyukjae smirked and whispered; his hot breaths on her right ear, sending shivers to her body.

 

“You’re mine, Lee Chaerin. Remember that.”

 

Chaerin stood there, motionless, face redden with embarrassment and her legs were started to weaken as Hyukjae left just like that before she closed her eyes and screamed,

 

“LEE HYUKJAE YOU ERT!!!”

 

Dara and Bom looked at each other, “I shouldn’t have post that picture….”

 

“Yeah…”

 

--

 

Outside, Hyukjae was grinning madly and he took out his phone, scrolling through the collection of Chaerin’s pictures and he stopped at the y picture of Chaerin tweeted by Dara. Smiling softly, he cupped his hands around his mouth and screamed,

 

“I LOVE YOU, LEE CHAERIN!!!”

 

Just as he thought, Chaerin quickly ran towards him, eyes widen in fear, “Yah! Are you crazy!?”

 

Hyukjae grinned, “I’m crazily in love with you.”

 

Chaerin blushed as she bit her lips to prevent the smile from broke on her face, but failed, “Idiot… I love you too…”

 

Hyukjae spread his arms open, and Chaerin ran towards him and pulled him into a hug.

 

They were happy, they love each other, that’s the only thing matters.

 

 

 

A/N: oooookkkkayyyy~ happy ‘V’ day people! Some fluffy (?) eunchae for you! I hope you guys enjoy this neh?

 

Comment and subscribes :D