Welcome back

Soshi High School
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I am excited, do you think the new school is good?”  Yuri asked Sooyoung.

“I think so, I mean the school is one of the best high schools in South Korea.” Sooyoung said while packing out her suitcase.

 Hyoyeon, Yuri and Sooyoung moved together in an apartment in Seoul. Their parents aren’t rich or poor, they are workers in big companies, and it was hard for them to get a place in Sone High School.

“Kids I hope you study hard” Mrs.Choi said while helping Sooyoung.

“Of course, Sooyoung and I will study” Hyoyeon said and Yuri slapped her head.

“Ey, what about me?” Yuri said

“You don’t have to study hard Yuri; you are a nerd” Soo said while rolling her eyes.

“stop bullying my daughter” Mrs.Kwon said while laughing.

“Yes, I cannot help it if you guys are dumb” Yuri said with a smirk.

The parents went home, and the girls prepared everything for tomorrow.

“Where is Hyoyeon?” Sooyoung asked to Yuri and was taking out the eggs out of the drawer.

“She is sleeping. What are you cooking?” Yuri asked.

“I am cooking omelet; do you want some?” Sooyoung asked

“I never say no to food” Yuri said and helped Sooyoung.

“I am afraid” Sooyoung said suddenly and looked at Yuri.

“you? Afraid? Why would you be” Yuri said and was shocked to hear the words from Sooyoung.

“I mean... We changed 3 times the school and we don’t have any friends here. I don’t know how the high school is...” Sooyoung said worriedly.

“Ah come one, you have Hyo and me, so what’s the problem? The High School is an elite school, so the students must be nice and cool.” Yuri tried to cheer Soo.

“But we are not rich like the others, we don’t have expensive cars or clothes, I am sure we are going to be losers” Soo said sadly.

“Are you serious? Who cares if we are rich or not? The most important thing is our school marks. Our parents worked hard that we could go to Soshi High School, so let’s make them proud!” Yuri said and went to her room after eating.

 

The next day

Yuri pov

Beep

Beep beep

What is this noise? I thought and opened my eyes.  I was to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter