You creepy creepy man

This barrier between us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dear readers old and new I'm Sorry for the late update but  the screen of my smartphone had a little accident with the floor of my room and yeah... as always sorry for my terrible grammar please remember I have a really basic english knowledge btw I want to say thank u for your lovely comments and specially thanks to LOUSINN, KLAVIATOORKA, CRAZYNESS, ELCIA_1001, JULIEANGEL7, ALEENAADIBA and TENKAICHI2121 for upvote my story I'm really really glad you liked it :)

 

Angie

 

________________________

 

Let me see if I am understanding this right, you Kwon Jiyong, the Korean mega star, the big fashionista the Korean A1 actor is in my house, talking to me'' Seungri said for the six time not believing in his own words or in the shy smile of the beautiful man who did not stop looking at him for several minutes already

 

'I'm not really at your house, I'm here in my neighborhood on your TV or something like that, aishh I know it sounds confusing, I don't even understand what happened, I just heard a very loud noise and suddenly you were there in front of me completely fainted, practically inhered between life and death, like an unusable sack of potatoes thrown in your ... 'Jiyong said mockingly looking at the adorable, thin blond boy in front of him, Jiyong had mentioned how dazzling the faint boy seemed to him from the first moment he saw him? No, well the blond was by far the most beautiful man Jiyong had ever known in his life, there was something about him even in his unconscious state that immediately attracted Jiyong even if he did not understand what was happening, the boy had a captivating beauty and Jiyong wondered if his personality would be equally attractive.

 

'Ok ok I understood' said Seungri interrupting Jiyong's teasing raising his arms, definitely this was not normal maybe Seungri had to listen to Dae every time he asked him to take a day off and rest, but nooooo Seungri had to prove he was the most careful worker on the coffee and not to disappoint Dae and all that , in the end Seungri could not deny that although this was crazy it felt very good to have Jiyong in this way, unreal but good, speaking of that he had not even told his name to Jiyong what a fool.

 

'My name is Lee Seungri nice to meet you' said Seungri smiling shyly

 

'Interesting, blond boy has a very sweet name, it's nice to meet you Seungri, I am, well you know who I am' said Jiyong showing his friendliest smile 'Oh wait a moment someone is coming'

 

'What?' Seungri asked not understanding as he watched Jiyong settle on the park bench

 

 

'Ji, I'm glad you came for a moment I thought you wouldn't do it,' said Choi Seunghyun, appearing on the screen dressed elegantly handsome without any effort 'I know that you may still resent me, I know I didn't handle things as I should the last time we saw each other, but please understand me it was something new for me to feel attracted to you, to a man is something that I had never experienced, but you are different, you are special to me, that's why I preferred that we continue being friends but time passed, two years to be more precisely and I am not the same as before I matured enough and I want to try again please Ji, I know I broke your heart by rejecting you that way but that does not mean that I did not love you or that I don't love you anymore, come on come with me leave your parents's house I have a stable job I just bought an apartment, I want you to live with me come on Ji say yes, if I love you and you love me why to waste more time?' said Seunghyun while taking affectionately Jiyong's delicate face between his hands while looking at him straight in the eyes with a tender smile on his face that had Jiyong hypnotized until he heard a gasp from somewhere

 

For a minute Jiyong had forgotten that Seungri was there watching through the screen just like millions of people in their homes when he turned his head to see Seungri the blond was with his mouth open like a fish out of the water, his hand in the chest and eyes open like two large  moons and a  little wet why would it be? Maybe some part of his body was aching, but where? omg what what could Jiyong do, it wasn't like he could call an ambulance, What he should do?

 

 

Jiyong was suddenly taken from his thoughts when one hand took him by the waist and another by the back of his neck and suddenly Seunghyung's wet and hungry lips were on his as if trying to devour him with such passion that the older one was putting on that kiss .

 

This was the moment that Jiyong had been waiting for years his beloved Seunghyung was finally corresponding to his feelings after so many years that Jiyong had lived suffering for being the only one who had his heart in his hands being stabbed again and again with each news from the new girlfriend of Seunghyun, but although Jiyong wanted to enjoy this kiss his first kiss with Seunghyun, the kiss he had dreamed so long about, something didn't feel right in his chest and when he looked over Seughyun's shoulder and saw Seungri on the other side with a disheveled face Jiyong could not help feeling a strong pull in his heart to see the sadness in the eyes of the blond beauty, but why? Jiyong wondered and when Seunghyun's hand came down from his neck and traveled the entire length of his back and approached a part of his body in a not very innocent way Jiyong knew that he had to stop everything so he immediately put his hands on Seunghyun's chest and in the most delicate way possible he pushed him away from him, but this went unnoticed by the older man with bright eyes and the head in the seventh heaven.

 

'Waoo Ji that was magical' said Seunghyun smiling looking with eyes of desire and passion at the love of his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter