You don't know me?

Who Are You?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/n: Wohoooo! Finally something! When I say- or write bottom- I do not mean feminization of that character. I really try my best to make sure their personality stays true to their reality- it isn't any fun reading OC (out of character) fiction about idols you know so well, now is it? xD And we all know Jinyoung is pretty sadistic haha and his presence is very strong~ And our Jaebummie can be soft at times <3 On to the story now!

 

 

Jaebum was a very popular student in his school, even in his area. But that was expected, he was rich, smart and handsome (not trying to brag). If he had to be honest, there was nothing he wanted and he didn’t get it- of course, the exception is his crush.

Park Jinyoung, a beautiful cute boy who was nerdy and always made fun of. Jaebum felt sorry for him but he couldn’t do anything, didn’t have enough courage, also the fact that if he started defending him, there were higher chances of Jinyoung getting more bullied than usual. But he always tried leaving behind things for him, like if they spilled anything on him, he would leave spare clothing in his locker, if they did anything to his lunch, he would leave a sandwich or something small to eat. Unfortunately, it was all he could do for someone he really adored.

All the years of school passed by, but he couldn’t make a move or move on. It was kinda pathetic but he just couldn’t make himself do any of the options.

Finally, it was time to graduate. The last of Jinyoung he saw was on that day, him smiling proudly as he received the top student award. His friends pushed him to confess, or at least talk to him, befriend him but he didn’t. How could someone say yes when they suffered somewhat because of him?

He does regret though.

 

 

 

Now he is working in his father’s company, it’s already been three years since he graduated and started working under his father. He was strict, making him work from the bottom towards the top position. Currently, he was one of the candidates that would be chosen for training for president or vice president position.

He didn’t expect his life to be so serious, no one of his classmates would believe if they saw him working diligently rather than doing mafia-act. He still laughs when he remembers how he was, how immature. Of course, he still likes fighting and still possesses temper issue but he is better than before. At least Mr. Im is satisfied with his hard work.

“Jaebum, CEO is asking for your presence”

“So formal, Kris hyung” he laughed.

“Well you are an employee right now, you idiot”

“Very sweet of you, my cousin” Kris just rolled his eyes and accompanied him towards the office.

“What is the issue now?”

“Not an issue but your father has invited a vice president from his other branch in the UK. You and he are supposed to work together for a project that the CEO will give. Though he is one position above you so basically a superior to you” he snickered “You will need to behave, I have heard he is… not as humble as he looks.”

“Wow, first, that was sudden. I have never worked in a duo project. Why a superior!?” Jaebum grumbled, “What do you mean?”

“Heh yeah, it is. I dunno what your father is thinking. A colleague told me he is, um, a perfectionist and ah, quite strict”

“What was his real wording, hyung?” he asked.

“A sadist, he said”

“And dad thought I could deal with that?”

“That I have no idea of, idiot” he ruffled Jaebum’s hair.

“Hyung!”

 

 

 

~*~
 

 

 

“Jaebum, I hope you behave in front of him. I don’t want him to think his next boss would be a childish youngster”

“Appa, seriously? Sometimes I feel like you expect me to fail” Jaebum huffed, moved his head away. Its always like this, pressure, pressure, expectation, pressure and expectation, the list is endless but he is gonna stop now.

“I- no Jae, I don’t mean that. I never mean that you brat” he chuckled “I trust that you will be able to pull it off” he smiled and Jaebum gave in a little.

“Don’t try that emotional thing, appa” he only got a burst of laughter in return. Kris came to inform about the arrival.

“Oh, our guest has arrived” his dad announced as the door opened to their lounge “I introduce to our Im’s Corporation’s vice president, Park Jinyoung”

Jaebum was shocked as he heard the name but the person in front of him was way different than the person he adored, there were some similarities but as they say, there are seven faces of each person in this world yeah? His heart felt like it was thudding too much as he went ahead to shook his hand.

“He is my son, currently, a president in training, Im Jaebum” his father introduced him. He smiled a little and was surprised at the strong grip this person had.

“Honor to meet you, Jaebum-ssi” the way Jinyoung eyed him like a prey didn’t settle right with him. He wasn’t used to being stared as if they wanted to devour him. Usually, he was the one to do that.

They all sat as dinner was served. Then his father started talking about Jinyoung and his accomplishment and how he was able to achieve the position at such a young age. His mind wanders to the Jinyoung of his school, it feels like he still hasn’t forgotten about him. He sighed. A familiar sentence caught his attention.

“-he is resident of this hometown but due to his intelligence he received a big scholarship to study abroad in business management-”

His crush also got a scholarship from their town! Could it be? He glanced towards the man only to find him staring, a smirk on his face and his eyes- a little dangerous than he remembered.

No- no way it’s the same person. It’s some huge coincidence but no- it can’t be. He broke out of his trance as his father called out.

“Jaebum, Jaebum!”

“Y-yeah?” Kris gave him a look suspicion which he deliberately ignored.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter