What The Hell?

My Shiba Inu

Sana layed ontop of Tzuyu until she felt Tzuyu move. Sana opened her eyes to see her staring back at her. "Hi dog. Good morning." Sana barked happily, her tail wagging as she got off Tzuyu. She got up and went to the kitchen, Sana felt odd as she felt surprisingly itchy. Especially her ears. Sana hopped off the couch and moved onto the floor, she roamed around as she got distracted watching Tzuyu cook. Boink! Sana's head hit the coffee table leg. She fell over, feeling the pain she whimpered, but not loud enough for Tzuyu to hear. Sana got up afterwards and scratched her still itchy ears. But as much as she scratched, it wouldn't stop. Sana saw a rubber mat inside the bathroom, she ran towards it, already feeling the relief as she imagined herself scratching her ears on the harsh mat. She ran inside, the door then shutting closed as the wind blew through the window harshly. Scaring her as she yelped. But she decided to forget about it and began rubbing her head against the mat. Sana felt tired, she decided to lay down on the cool floor and close her eyes.

Tzuyu had been cooking the entire time, not paying any attention to the dog as it ran around. She did not even notice that Sana had gone to the bathroom. Not until the bathroom door slammed shut loudly. Tzuyu turned around, stopping everything. The eggs still cooking in the pan, the bacon still sizzling. Tzuyu turned off the fire and plated the food quickly. Worried about the dog. Tzuyu slowly opened the door, she looked around for the dog at first, but once she looked down... she was shocked. There was no dog, only a girl, looking around her age. Laying on the cold floor, softly snoring. Her brown hair spread across the floor, she looked tall, but not as tall as Tzuyu. Yet there were ears, no not human ears. Dog ears, and a stubby dog tail. Tzuyu gasped as she stumbled backwards. "What the hell?" Tzuyu whispered. Her hands covered in shock. The girl slowly opened her eyes, she looked around for a bit. Once she saw Tzuyu, she stood up and ran towards Tzuyu, but instead of a hug, she slammed the door shut. "WHAT THE HELL? WHO IS..." Tzuyu thought for a bit, "DOG?" Tzuyu felt like she was about to faint. Clothes, Tzuyu needed to give her clothes. Tzuyu ran towards her closet and pulled out a white dress shirt and shorts. She quickly ran towards the bathroom, before entering she heard scratching at the door. It was ear piercing. Tzuyu opened the door and found the girl, sitting on the floor, staring right at her. She was so beautiful. Tzuyu felt the heat go up to her face as she threw the clothes onto her. She then shut the door. "Hey! I... try wearing the clothes I brought you." Tzuyu said. "I... I don't know how to wear these... clothes you speak of." Sana spoke, her sweet voice muffled by the door. Tzuyu widened her eyes, "You can talk? I though you were a dog." Tzuyu replied. "Of course I can you dingus. Just because I am a dog doesn't mean I don't know how to speak." Sana chuckled. "Oh. I am sorry I guess." Tzuyu apologized. "So, can you help me put this stuff on?" Sana asked as she stood up. Making sure to cover up a bit to not startle Tzuyu. "Okay" Tzuyu said, cold sweat dripped down from her forehead as she closed her eyes and quickly helped Sana put on her clothes, or Tzuyu's clothes. "Thank you, Tzuyu." Sana smiled, Tzuyu looked at Sana, "What is you're name anyway?" Tzuyu asked, Sana tilted her head and the finally smiled when she figured out the word, 'name'. "It's Sana, at least thats what my old owner called me." Sana wagged her stubby tail. Tzuyu blushed at the sight, "Okay." Tzuyu grabbed Sana's arm and pulled her to the couch. "Would you like to eat anything? Sana?" Tzuyu asked, Sana payed no attention as she was busy playing with the drawers on the table. "Sana..." No response... "Sana!" Tzuyu shouted, startling Sana as she finally face her. "Oh, sorry. I just get... distracted? A lot." Sana thought again, making sure she used the right word. 

"Thats okay." Tzuyu rubbed her temples, she grabbed the plate and handed Sana a bit of bacon as she saw her puppy dog eyes shining through her now real ones begging for some. Sana munched on the piece of meat in satisfaction as she knawed on it. Like a dog. Tzuyu ate her food as well and picked everything up, just as the doorbell rang. Tzuyu looked at the eerie door. OH NO. I forgot! Today would be the sleepover. I'm such an idiot!" Tzuyu thought as she rushed to put the plates in the sink. "Sana! Can you go hide in that closet over there?" Tzuyu rushed, "Sure!" Sana said happily. She trotted over to the closet and sat inside of it. Making sure not to make a sound. "Tzuyu hurry the hell up! We came all the way from our apartment back at college! Plus, I am tired!" A voice shouted. "Sure thing! Give me a minute Dahyun!" Tzuyu shouted back as she rushed to the door. "Oh, hey there you are." Another voice said. Sana felt so relaxed after she heard that voice. It was so soft, yet it made her tired. Sana perked up her ears, trying to listen to their conversation. Sana got bored quickly and slouched back on the closet door. She closed her eyes, trying to go to sleep. She then fell onto her back, bright lights shined in her eyes. Sana pulled herself up and looked back at the girl next the Tzuyu and the girl Dahyun. "Who is this?" Dahyun asked Tzuyu as she shuffled closer to Sana. "Can I explain later?" Tzuyu asked, she rushed to get up and tried to hide Sana with her body. "Tzuyu, why does she have ears?" The girl on the couch asked, "Mina, not now please." Mina shook her head and went to playing games on her phone.

It took an hour for Tzuyu to explain, "so yeah." Tzuyu said out of breath. "Wow! She is so cute!" Dahyun squealed as she scratched behind Sana's ears. Sana purred in satsifaction as she placed her head on Dahyun's lap. "Oh, it is already 11:30. Looks like that explaination took wayyy to long." Mina giggled, Dahyun sadly looked at Sana, "But I wanna play with her more." Dahyun pouted. "Tomorrow, now lets go to my room and sleep." Tzuyu said as she shook Sana awake. Sana opened her eyes and pouted as she moved back into the closet. Dahyun felt angry, "hey! Let her sleep with us!" Tzuyu and Mina looked at Dahyun oddly, "What did you just say?" Mina asked. "Yeah, what?" Tzuyu commented. Dahyun felt flustered, her face glowing a bright red. "Nevermind. Lets just go to sleep." Dahyun muttered. "Okay" Tzuyu and Mina said in unison. They all climbed into bed and said goodnight. But what was left of that night was Dahyun thinking about Sana. Tzuyu thought about Sana too, oh Sana I think we really will get along well. Too well. Dahyun shook from the thought. I feel something for you, you weird dog girl. Dahyun smiled as she finally fell asleep.